PDA

View Full Version : Shoot an unarmed protestor at point blank range..

awake
03-17-2011, 04:41 PM
This is sad and graphic.. warning, government kills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9W_-0uGN1E&feature=player_embedded&skipcontrinter=1

Texan4Life
03-17-2011, 05:44 PM
damn he took the second one in the face or neck.

hillbilly123069
03-17-2011, 05:47 PM
We wouldnt be throwing rocks and sticks.

ClayTrainor
03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Cowards...

Mike4Freedom
03-17-2011, 05:56 PM
He was a brave man and died on his feet and not on his knees. This really irked me though. He was not even doing anything. What we just happened in that video was murder, nazi style murder. This really makes my blood boil.

Nate-ForLiberty
03-17-2011, 06:00 PM
I saw that footage earlier. I think they were using rubber bullets. Still fatal if you shoot someone in the head. But I don't think those people would be hanging around like that if they were real bullets and peoples' brains were flying out of their head.

ClayTrainor
03-17-2011, 06:00 PM
He was a brave man and died on his feet and not on his knees. This really irked me though. He was not even doing anything. What we just happened in that video was murder, nazi style murder. This really makes my blood boil.

Is there any confirmation that he was killed? Wasn't that just a c02 canister gun? It's possible he was just badly wounded, isnt' it?

Anti Federalist
03-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Cops...it's almost always cops.

Tonewah
03-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Looks like sandbag guns. Still, they can kill.

Freedom 4 all
03-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Cops...it's almost always cops.

It's always cops. No large scale atrocity was ever committed without the guise of enforcing some sort of "law." As an institution, cops around the world have more innocent blood on their hands than hurricanes, cancer, and AIDS combined. Here's a fun game to annoy cop lovers with. Ask them to explain, without making reference to the actions of law enforcement, why any dystopia (either real like the Soviet Union or fictional like 1984) would be a less than awesome place to live.

Kludge
03-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Is there any confirmation that he was killed? Wasn't that just a c02 canister gun? It's possible he was just badly wounded, isnt' it?
My thought, too. Youtube comments are mostly non-English, but most confirm they were rubber bullets from a cO2 gun. I didn't see one confirming nor denying he died.

Stary Hickory
03-18-2011, 11:47 AM
There is the power of state

Statists and progressives take note....you promote this against peaceful people for personal or political gain

Tal
03-18-2011, 01:35 PM
All these videos I have seen lately from the middle east where government forces gun down peaceful protestors in the street only reinforces my belief that every citizen should have a right to own assault rifles and guns if they so desire.

People in my country have foolishly let the government disarm them completely, they are just easy pickings for a totallitarian regime to take over, but hey in their mind that could never happen because in Denmark the government can do no wrong.