PDA

View Full Version : Independents would support Charlie Sheen over Sarah Palin for President

RonPaulFanInGA
03-17-2011, 09:50 AM
http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/03/palin-trails-sheen-with-independents.html

We've found a lot of brutal poll numbers for Sarah Palin so far in 2011: down in South Dakota, down in South Carolina, down in Arizona, only up by 1 point in Texas, only up by 1 point in Nebraska to name a few. But this has to be the worst- independent voters say they would support Charlie Sheen over Palin for President by a 41/36 margin. Seriously.

FrankRep
03-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Would Ron Paul lose to Charlie Sheen?

00_Pete
03-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Its 2011 and people still dont know that most polls are all baloney?

They are getting more and more scared of her...thats good.

Aratus
03-17-2011, 10:03 AM
seriously ...what are mitt romney's poll numbers
amoung independents if charlie sheen takes him on?

Monarchist
03-17-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU

crazyfacedjenkins
03-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Anybody who votes for that bitch seriously lacks cognitive brain capacity.

LibertyEagle
03-17-2011, 10:30 AM

Anyone who calls someone that name who endorsed Rand Paul and also is liked a great deal by many of the people who we have to convince to vote for any and all of our candidates who run in the Republican party, most definitely has a screw loose.

No one says you have to agree with her on anything, but please use the brains I know you have and not run people off by calling her nasty names.

FrankRep
03-17-2011, 10:54 AM

Low class remarks.

00_Pete
03-17-2011, 10:56 AM

"She be dumb and if you vote for her you be dumb too"

Mr. Leftist is that you?

sailingaway
03-17-2011, 11:54 AM

Ron Paul is VERY strong with independents, many times stronger than any other GOP 'frontrunner' and stronger than Obama, too, in all head to head polls I've seen.

low preference guy
03-17-2011, 01:15 PM

I want to see a poll on that.

juleswin
03-17-2011, 01:41 PM
" Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins
She be dumb and if you vote for her you be dumb too"

Mr. Leftist is that you?

be careful guys, we have a few people with a serious hard on for Sarah Palin on board. They may /wrist if they find out we are not all going to vote for their beloved neocon when Ron Paul loses(i hope not)the nomination.

I agree with crazyfacedjenkins, anyone who votes for Sarah Palin especially after her recent trip to Israel is beyond dumb.

YumYum
03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
be careful guys, we have a few people with a serious hard on for Sarah Palin on board. They may /wrist if they find out we are not all going to vote for their beloved neocon when Ron Paul loses(i hope not)the nomination.

I agree with crazyfacedjenkins, anyone who votes for Sarah Palin especially after her recent trip to Israel is beyond dumb.

Her praise of the Paul family has very likely brought her supporters here to lurk and learn what Ron Paul's movement is all about. That being the case, any Palin bashing wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.

RM918
03-17-2011, 02:01 PM
I'd never vote for Palin, even if I had to choose between her or Romney, but calling her a bitch is straight out of a high school catfight.

juleswin
03-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Her praise of the Paul family has very likely brought her supporters here to lurk and learn what Ron Paul's movement is all about. That being the case, any Palin bashing wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.

Agree, but people like Kucinnich have also expressed their support for Ron Paul but I dont think it would be a smart move to vote for him either. People from both ideologies should understand that we have tried their polices for decades (Reagan and FDR) and it hasn't worked. So if you are coming here, you better be open minded enough to support liberty positions after all its called liberty tree not neocon tree

Finally, nobody not even Palin deserves to be called a bitch so for that I retract my support for crazyjenkin's post.

Jack Bauer
03-17-2011, 02:28 PM
http://tigerblood.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg