PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews Pounds a Neo-Con

TheEvilDetector
10-24-2007, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRY4GdBubw

My comment was:

"
Neocon bullshit disintegrating before our own eyes because finally one MSMer finds out he has balls after all.

Fuck you MSM, you could have been this critical all along. BUT NO, you fuckers betrayed the republic with your silence and all these poor men and women in the armed forces not to mention the hundreds of thousands of civilians had to die.. Shame shame shame.
"

Pardon the language.

RP08
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh my goodness. That was painful to watch, but entertaining indeed. Thanks.

CurtisLow
10-24-2007, 07:29 PM
That dude (Josh) is 100% loser..

RP4ME
10-24-2007, 08:00 PM
pathetic....... good on Chris but honestly everytime I think MSM has a shred of integrity they turn around a blow it...Chris -tucker, olberman Dobbs - its schizoprehnic at best.....everday they are thinking diffrently.......

OptionsTrader
10-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Oh my goodness. That was painful to watch, but entertaining indeed. Thanks.

If you find that painful to watch, this 10/10 CSPAN interview with Trent Franks will make you want to throw both shoes at the screen:

Real media, copy paste into real player:

rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/ter/ter_wj101007_franks.rm

Syren123
10-24-2007, 10:06 PM
If you find that painful to watch, this 10/10 CSPAN interview with Trent Franks will make you want to throw both shoes at the screen:

Real media, copy paste into real player:

rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/ter/ter_wj101007_franks.rm

That made me want to punch that guy in the face.

OptionsTrader
10-24-2007, 10:11 PM
The sad part is that millions of American voters could watch that video and at the end, say "yeah, I agree with that Trent Franks guy."

Syren123
10-24-2007, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRY4GdBubw

Wow. Incredible.
It stuns me how a person can calmly sit and say we should bomb - BOMB - another country. Like it's kicking someone's ass in tennis.

Chris Matthews was good, tho - saying he's calling to bomb now because he doesn't trust the next President to do it!

I think Chris Matthews really does want to live in the light. But he sold his soul already and it's hard to get out of that contract.

OptionsTrader
10-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow. Incredible.
It stuns me how a person can calmly sit and say we should bomb - BOMB - another country. Like it's kicking someone's ass in tennis.

Chris Matthews was good, tho - saying he's calling to bomb now because he doesn't trust the next President to do it!

I think Chris Matthews really does want to live in the light. But he sold his soul already and it's hard to get out of that contract.

Why am I hearing the Devil Went Down to Georgia in my head =)

beerista
10-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Why am I hearing the Devil Went Down to Georgia in my head =)
Hmmm... what do you suppose a fiddle of gold goes for at today's prices?

As per the title of this thread, I can only quote our President who so eloquently said, "I've been planning on that myself." [In the voting booth, of course.]