PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought.

guntherg16
06-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I had a thought today that it certainly would be great if all of this publicity for Ron Paul and his beliefs were to inspire many, many more people of his caliber to enter politics and truly turn this country back to the course the Founders intended.

beermotor
06-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Nice to have you here.

Listen, what you've just said has been my mantra all along. This is part of the incremental change. We've got to grow the conditions that will allow a libertarian awakening in this country. The kids who are getting energized today will be the congressmen/women, senators, county commissioners, governors, state legislators of tomorrow. That is the real mission here - getting out The Message.

guntherg16
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks, it's nice to be here.

ElGreco
06-10-2007, 08:48 PM
I had a thought today that it certainly would be great if all of this publicity for Ron Paul and his beliefs were to inspire many, many more people of his caliber to enter politics and truly turn this country back to the course the Founders intended.

I've certainly thought about this. I do feel that a lot of principled, conservative folks might be running for congressional spots in the coming years. For any real change to happen, it would need to be a huge influx of such people but it would be wonderful to see. I'm absolutely tired with an overwhelming majority of our politicians.

guntherg16
06-11-2007, 05:17 AM
I've certainly thought about this. I do feel that a lot of principled, conservative folks might be running for congressional spots in the coming years. For any real change to happen, it would need to be a huge influx of such people but it would be wonderful to see. I'm absolutely tired with an overwhelming majority of our politicians.

I agree.

lucky
06-11-2007, 07:07 AM
The only way to do this is to identify people that have the "Liberty" spirit and help them get elected. RP is doing a hell of a job but he could use help. There are sites I believe that identify these people.