PDA

View Full Version : Frank Gaffney: Muslims Practicing Sharia Should Be Prosecuted for Sedition Gaffney calls f

Agorism
03-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Frank Gaffney: Muslims Practicing Sharia Should Be Prosecuted for Sedition
Gaffney calls for the criminalization of Islam

Here’s Frank Gaffney of the anti-Muslim Center for Security Policy, calling for Muslims who practice any version of sharia law to be arrested and prosecuted for “sedition.”

Gabriel: But a lot of people say that Sharia law is a religious practice, and maybe it should be protected by the First Amendment. Can you please tell us, is it compatible with the Constitution? Should it be protected by the First Amendment as a religious practice?

Gaffney: It is the law of the land in Saudi Arabia and Iran, and anyone who thinks that what life is like in either of those two countries is the same as life in America obviously doesn’t know anything about either Saudi Arabia or Iran. In fact, it is absolutely antithetical, Sharia is, to our Constitution, and the pursuit of it as you said in your comment, Brigitte, is incompatible with the Constitution’s Article VI, and therefore, far from being a protected religious practice, it is an impermissible act of sedition, which has to be prosecuted under our Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWqTn_HL5lU

dbill27
03-14-2011, 09:13 PM
I lost brain cells watching that clip.

doodle
03-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I call on Barack Hussein Obama to waterboard Frank Gaffney and Pamela Geller Abu Grhaib style if it is confirmed that they deliberately supported a war based on lies that led to killing of hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians and killing/exodus of millions of Chsristians in Iraq.

http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/storage/Gaffney%20with%20Geller.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVER SION=1294326396991

On MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, Gaffney, commenting on the 2003 invasion of Iraq, said, "My position is [that] it is regrettable that any Americans died. It is regrettable that they had to die, but I believe they did have to die.