PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on Rover's Morning Glory radio show

jct74
03-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Rand is going to be on this guy's show in about an hour (5:45 ET) if anyone's interested. It's not live though, it's a rebroadcast from this morning's show. I heard an earlier rebroadcast of the show and its a pretty decent interview, probably more interesting than most morning radio interviews Rand does. This Rover guy is not your typical mild-mannered conservative-leaning AM radio host, he is a FM radio host more in the image of Howard Stern. He was respectful to Rand though.
http://www.iheartradio.com/mediaplayer/?stream_id=4509&channel_title=Rover

Kotin
03-14-2011, 02:54 PM
thanks for the heads up

jct74
03-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Rover brings up to Civil Rights Act stuff but he doesn't press the issue and Rand handled it well. I was kind of waiting for the guy to bring up whether weed should be legal, especially when he started describing himself as a libertarian and considering what type of show he runs, but it didn't pan out. I'd be interested to hear how Rand handles that especially after he went off at that hearing about getting the government out of our lives and stop it from making choices for us. I'm sure it will be brought up eventually though.

Rand should be coming up in the next 10 minutes or so.

jct74
03-14-2011, 03:38 PM
on now