PDA

View Full Version : 17 U.S. Navy personel test positive for radiation exposure.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Navy says they washed it off with soap and water and they were contaminated while on missions about 100 miles from the plant.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/14/japan.us.navy.radiation/index.html?hpt=P1&iref=NS1#

t0rnado
03-14-2011, 07:08 AM
They were standing too close to the microwave.

doodle
03-14-2011, 11:44 AM
US pulls ships, aircraft from Japan nuke plant

The aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan was about 100 miles (160 kilometers) offshore when its instruments detected the radiation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/14/AR2011031400654.html

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Hopefully this will be the end of nuclear energy. And now on to the worst part of this nuclear stuff, war gizmos like the USS Ronald Reagan, and the W-666 "Big Testi" warheads, and the URX-666 "Long Phallus" ICBM´s and the T-666 "Macho Man" Nuclear Ballistic Missile Subs and all that insane crap...

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Hopefully this will be the end of nuclear energy. And now on to the worst part of this nuclear stuff, war gizmos like the USS Ronald Reagan, and the W-666 "Big Testi" warheads, and the URX-666 "Long Phallus" ICBM´s and the T-666 "Macho Man" Nuclear Ballistic Missile Subs and all that insane crap...

Your Freudian Phobias are showing.
;)

Not likely anyway. The world is not going to revert to your anti-technology agrarian subsistence living anytime soon.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Your Freudian Phobias are showing.
;)

Not likely anyway. The world is not going to revert to your anti-technology agrarian subsistence living anytime soon.

Freud was a psychotic, woman-hating homosexual pederast just like Nietzsche. Totally created and nurtured by the Illuminati. He was one of the founders of the "psychobabble/therapy tyranny". A monster.

Im not a primitivist in any way shape or form. Just want all this nuclear and bio-engineering stuff totally and severely regulated before its to late.

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 12:31 PM
the W-666 "Big Testi" warheads, and the URX-666 "Long Phallus" ICBM´s and the T-666 "Macho Man"

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar.
;)

I'm no fan of Freud either

You do seem a bit obsessed.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 12:46 PM
You do seem a bit obsessed.

That is because i know that Oppenheimer and Einstein were up to their necks in the Conspiracy and they didnt pushed for all this nuclear stuff "just because". Oppenheimer was also the major secuirty leak in Los Alamos, he -and the team he works for- wanted the Soviets (and others) to have nukes. Also because i know that the Elite are A LOT into this bio-engineering stuff and "messing with the Natural Order" plays a huge roll in their ideology. Also the scientist/Laputian establishment is very corrupted and most scientists are godless undeveloped children with severe totalitarian tendencies and very easy to manipulate and corrupt.

You know what its like to be forced to bord the Titanic knowing that something very bad might happen? Thats me.

Burn down the United Nation building, execute or send to concentration camps many behind that operation and replace that whole thing with some kind of International Body dedicated to regulate nuclear and bio science i say. Not very libertarian i know but sometimes reality > ideology.

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar.
;)

eheheheh...

dannno
03-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Im not a primitivist in any way shape or form. Just want all this nuclear and bio-engineering stuff totally and severely regulated before its to late.

LOL you want the Illuminati to regulate nuclear and bio-engineering so only they have access to the technology?

RyanRSheets
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Arguing for the elimination of nuclear energy ignores all of the lives an abundance of energy might save and all of the hazards of other forms of energy production. Energy drives the machines that make our lives easier; the more we have of it, the easier life will become.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 01:40 PM
LOL you want the Illuminati to regulate nuclear and bio-engineering so only they have access to the technology?

No, i want the Illuminati lizards executed and sent to concentration camps and after that happens i want adult Humans regulating a few but key aspects of science because if you think Laputians/Scientist/Children are going to be responsible you are being a fool.

AGRP
03-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Can we assume if they got it off the coast, that it will thus be traveling here?

Kotin
03-14-2011, 01:53 PM

*Facepalm*

AFPVet
03-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Until we can get hydrogen working the way we want, coal is the best choice. Contemporary coal plants produce zero pollutants—with only Co2 being released—which is what plants breathe by the way. Unfortunately, 'they' want to bankrupt coal and drive it out—when coal produces most of our power.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 01:56 PM
00_Pete puts every last conspiracy theorist on this board to SHAME!

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:03 PM
*Facepalm*

Of all the people in the World you should be the first to support me mr. Zionist :) At the end of the day those 200-400 nuclear weapons wont do you a damn thing.

The Shah was removed because he was starting to go "Kennedy" on them and the current Iranian regime is totally Illuminati aproved...and i could go on and on.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:04 PM

"THEY ATE HUMANS!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlCU4yL_Ofo

Carlos Slim = Richest man in the World
Murillo = Important man in anti-narcotics that had a very suspicious plane crash.

You people have no idea...

Kregisen
03-14-2011, 02:07 PM
why do people keep replying to trolls? Ignore them and ask the mods to ban....not rocket science.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-14-2011, 02:09 PM
We don't need more regulation, we need better engineers. The fact that they can't properly vent the hydrogen or maintain their diesel engines shows the level of incompetence we're dealing with. Worst of all, we have people spewing the asinine idea that we should reject the technology because it's too scary and magical. What the fuck???

AFPVet
03-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Don't feed the trolls....

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:14 PM

Troll? Me?! Dont take yourself so seriously.

HOLLYWOOD
03-14-2011, 02:15 PM

In November of 2010, Secretaries Hillary Clinton and Robert Gates went before the US Senate's Armed Service committee. After the usual dog and pony show of threats to the US worldwide they requested an additional $80 BILLION for a new nuclear weapons development program. The machine never stops, they just change back and forth on Democratic and Republican tracks in the exact same direction.

Kotin
03-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Of all the people in the World you should be the first to support me mr. Zionist :) At the end of the day those 200-400 nuclear weapons wont do you a damn thing.

The Shah was removed because he was starting to go "Kennedy" on them and the current Iranian regime is totally Illuminati aproved...and i could go on and on.

you assume because I am Jewish that I am a zionist.. you fail.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-14-2011, 02:33 PM

I'd say troll but we had these bots back in '08. They program these bots quite well nowadays, but they end up sounded like kooks because they hit an infinite loop and just yammer on about some bullshit conspiracy.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:34 PM
In November of 2010, Secretaries Hillary Clinton and Robert Gates went before the US Senate's Armed Service committee. After the usual dog and pony show of threats to the US worldwide they requested an additional $80 BILLION for a new nuclear weapons development program. The machine never stops, they just change back and forth on Democratic and Republican tracks in the exact same direction.

Who gave Kim his nukes? http://www.propagandamatrix.com/psychopath.html
More nuclear shenanigans: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2275249.stm (there are many more)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6987303668075230852#

(Start at 29:10)

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:38 PM

You used to have something in your sig about you being a "zionist" but i guess the word "zionist" became so "heavy" that you distant yourself from it. You do wish Israel isnt destroyed right? If the answer is "yes" than what i said remains the same.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 02:41 PM

I dunno Kotin...whereabout in Texas are you? http://maps.google.com/maps?q=mount+zion,+texas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Mt+Zion,+TX&gl=us&ei=3Hx-TfC9OoP4rAHG-8SNBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

(Man, is there anything you can't find in Texas?)

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 02:42 PM

He really is epic; but I am getting to the point where I agree with him in that almost all the war mongerers in DC are closet ****. I just wish it was a meme we could get to stick.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 02:42 PM
You used to have something in your sig about you being a "zionist" but i guess the word "zionist" became so "heavy" that you distant yourself from it. You do wish Israel isnt destroyed right? If the answer is "yes" than what i said remains the same.

Huh. An unhinged conspiracy theorist imagining things that aren't there and never were...imagine that.

Kotin
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
huh. An unhinged conspiracy theorist imagining things that aren't there and never were...imagine that.

....lol

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-14-2011, 02:49 PM
http://operatorchan.org/cp/src/cp6903_its-a-conspiracy.jpg

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:50 PM
He really is epic; but I am getting to the point where I agree with him in that almost all the war mongerers in DC are closet ****.

My time here is paying of already. If you are already are figuring out the the warmongers are almost all a bunch of ***** you are in the right road to understand the "big picture".

But isnt that a bit inconsistent? I mean, you are starting to figure out that people that portray themselfs as good, decent, Christian, patriotic family man are actually insane warmongers and yet you beleive that the rest of the things i say are nonsense? Isnt that a "bit" inconsistent?

PS - Its not just the "warmongers in DC", the entire rulling class is. One way or "Bi", they are all *****.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 02:51 PM
....lol

Excuse me, YOU DID HAD something like "The forum resident Zionist Jew" on either your sig or above your avatar. WTF dude?

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 02:51 PM
PS - Its not just the "warmongers in DC", the entire rulling class is. One way or "Bi", they are all *****.

It sure seems to me that Palin is part of that ruling class.

Kotin
03-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Excuse me, YOU DID HAD something like "The forum resident Zionist Jew" on either your sig or above your avatar. WTF dude?

you obviously see what you want to see. It has always had "Resident Jew".. never had zionist.. but in your mind the two are synonymous.

once again, you fail.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-14-2011, 02:58 PM

You are right. I have been following this Kotin character for some time and when the forums were down briefly and we had to use tiny chat to communicate I caught a glimpse of him on his cam and he was up to no good to say the least. I caught him in numerous Zionist conspiracies and I took a screen shot of his face when I told him I knew what he was up to.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/259680172_aac1a5fc06.jpg

Of course it was not long before he alerted the Mossad and I was attacked by Jewish ninjas. Thankfully I was able to get a shot of these barbarians before getting the snot kicked out of me

http://guyswithbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/jew-jitsu.jpg

So I thank you, 00_Pete, for having the courage to expose the truth of these matters. Kotin, your reign of tyranny is coming to an end buddy.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 03:01 PM

YOU DID HAD a dagnurbed brain disturbance for the 50th time today. He's never had that in his sig or above his avatar.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM

I've been here just as long as Kotin and can say with 100% certainty that the guy who programmed you messed up his character reco.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 03:03 PM
You are right. I have been following this Kotin character for some time and when the forums were down briefly and we had to use tiny chat to communicate I caught a glimpse of him on his cam and he was up to no good to say the least. I caught him in numerous Zionist conspiracies and I took a screen shot of his face when I told him I knew what he was up to.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/259680172_aac1a5fc06.jpg

Of course it was not long before he alerted the Mossad and I was attacked by Jewish ninjas. Thankfully I was able to get a shot of these barbarians before getting the snot kicked out of me

http://guyswithbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/jew-jitsu.jpg

So I thank you, 00_Pete, for having the courage to expose the truth of these matters. Kotin, your reign of tyranny is coming to an end buddy.

DAMMIT JOE! It's not a conspiracy anymore when you let the Zionist, ****, Illuminati Jew-cat outta the damn bag!

Pericles
03-14-2011, 03:08 PM
you obviously see what you want to see. It has always had "Resident Jew".. never had zionist.. but in your mind the two are synonymous.

once again, you fail.

That ^^^

RyanRSheets
03-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Not to be a stereotypical conspiracy theorist douchebag, but while y'all are busy debating whether or not Kotin is a Zionist, he's busy being a Jew on a message board that is strongly opposed to central banking. Everyone knows that Jews love central banking! This can only mean that he is feeding the information posted on this forum back to a lizard (the Illuminati!) and determining how he can use us to carry out his evil plans. He's smirking behind that stereotypical thick beard.

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Too much radiation exposure in this thread... ;)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4313/61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
For me "Zionist" means supporting Israel and nothing else. Its interesting how the sub-concious of many of you instantly relate "Zionism" with "TEH JEWISH CONSPIRACY". So maybe its some of you guys that have anti-semitic tendencies not me you might want to check that out.

And, has i already stated several times, there is no such thing as "TEH JEWISH CONSPIRACY" despite the fact that the Conspiracy loves to hide behind Jews.

And, Kotin i DO relate Zionism to Judaism i DO find that its perfectly natural for people to have a certain tribalism and for Jews to feel connected to Israel...perfectly natural. You dont want Israel to be destroyed? Guess what? YOU ARE A ZIONIST, a light Zionist but a Zionist nonetheless.

amy...you seem obsessed with me? :)

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Too much radiation exposure in this thread... ;)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4313/61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif

Matt Groening is up to his neck in the Conspiracy. (How kooky is that?)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-14-2011, 03:41 PM
For me "Zionist" means supporting Israel and nothing else. Its interesting how the sub-concious of many of you instantly relate "Zionism" with "TEH JEWISH CONSPIRACY". So maybe its some of you guys that have anti-semitic tendencies not me you might want to check that out.

And, has i already stated several times, there is no such thing as "TEH JEWISH CONSPIRACY" despite the fact that the Conspiracy loves to hide behind Jews.

And, Kotin i DO Zionism to Judaism i DO find that its perfectly natural for people to have a certain tribalism and for Jews to feel connected to Israel...perfectly natural. You dont want Israel to be destroyed? Guess what? YOU ARE A ZIONIST, a light Zionist but a Zionist nonetheless.

I do not want Japan destroyed... so does that make me Japanese?

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I do not want Japan destroyed... so does that make me Japanese?

Zionism is not a nationality. Every Jew (and in some cases Gentiles) that, in some way or the other, supports Israel right to exist IS A ZIONIST.

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Zionism is not a nationality. Every Jew (and in some cases Gentiles) that, in some way or the other, supports Israel right to exist IS A ZIONIST.

Pete, you should avoid using that phrase, "right to exist" in reference to a country. Lest people get the wrong idea that you wish to install natural rights onto a human created construct (government).

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-14-2011, 03:50 PM

sooooooooo... you know what? Hell with it because this is too stupid to even argue about. I would really like to know how you managed to turn a thread about members of the U.S. Navy being exposed to radiation in Japan into a diatribe on Zionism.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Pete, you should avoid using that phrase, "right to exist" in reference to a country. Lest people get the wrong idea that you wish to install natural rights onto a human created construct (government).

I dont look at the World with a pure libertarian perspective 24/7 and neither most of you for that matter.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
sooooooooo... you know what? Hell with it because this is too stupid to even argue about. I would really like to know how you managed to turn a thread about members of the U.S. Navy being exposed to radiation in Japan into a diatribe on Zionism.

You were going along with it but since my post made you buthurt you accuse me of going off topic.

PWNED :)

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=383&d=1214037416

Israel (the people) exists.
Israel (the country) is a Zionist construct.

Don't confuse the two. (or further derail the thread)
;)

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
I dont look at the World with a pure libertarian perspective 24/7 and neither most of you for that matter.

So you think governments have a right to exist?

AFPVet
03-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd say troll but we had these bots back in '08. They program these bots quite well nowadays, but they end up sounded like kooks because they hit an infinite loop and just yammer on about some bullshit conspiracy.

Oh... I see. Can they be fixed?

Anyways... can we get back on the radiation topic now?

Danke
03-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I would really like to know how you managed to turn a thread about members of the U.S. Navy being exposed to radiation in Japan into a diatribe on Zionism.

It is the Godwinstein's law.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 03:58 PM
So you think governments have a right to exist?

Localism/Voluntarism here, so yes, at a local level. In fact, no collective can exist without some form of government.

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Localism/Voluntarism here, so yes, at a local level. In fact, no collective can exist without some form of government.

No, if the government has a right to exist then even the citizens would have no right to remove or replace it.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh... I see. Can they be fixed?

Anyways... can we get back on the radiation topic now?

OK...3 reactors going ape. Molten active radioactive lava on the bottom of the containment vessels...

Anyone that supports Nuclear energy and/or wants nuclear weapons around is a goofball.

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 04:05 PM
OK...3 reactors going ape. Molten active radioactive lava on the bottom of the containment vessels...

Anyone that supports Nuclear energy and/or wants nuclear weapons around is a goofball.

I want one of the Toshiba's for my farm. (but I can't afford one)
http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news-toshiba-micro-nuclear-12.17b.html
http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/Next12.17b.jpg

:(

but the sun is out today so I'm going to soak up some radiation.

Danke
03-14-2011, 04:06 PM

If that is all it takes, to support Nuclear energy and/or wants nuclear weapons around, then doesn't that ultimately cheapen goofball status? Hardly a worthy goal to aim for anymore...

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news-toshiba-micro-nuclear-12.17b.html

Afford neither the reactor or the insurance. Not to mention that your neighbours would be very nervous.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 05:51 PM

And, Kotin i DO relate Zionism to Judaism i DO find that its perfectly natural for people to have a certain tribalism and for Jews to feel connected to Israel...perfectly natural. You dont want Israel to be destroyed? Guess what? YOU ARE A ZIONIST, a light Zionist but a Zionist nonetheless.

Yes...it's true Petey...I must have you. I long to draw illuminati symbols on your forehead and frolic, whilst picnicking upon soylent green with you in Bohemian Grove.

You free next Thursday?

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Yes...it's true Petey...I must have you. I long to draw illuminati symbols on your forehead and frolic, whilst picnicking upon soylent green with you in Bohemian Grove.

You free next Thursday?

I dont think they allow woman at the Bohemian...not to mention any kind of heterosexual activity.

"...the Bohemian Grove, that i attend from time to time, its the most goddman ******ry thing." - Richard Nixon

PS - But you, like Kotin, find me a fascinating character confess.

AFPVet
03-14-2011, 05:59 PM

but the sun is out today so I'm going to soak up some radiation.

The good thing is that it uses Lithium 6 instead of Uranium or Plutonium... it also doesn't use control rods. It does look interesting... but there is still a radiation risk *if* something goes wrong.

amy31416
03-14-2011, 06:11 PM
I dont think they allow woman at the Bohemian...not to mention any kind of heterosexual activity.

"...the Bohemian Grove, that i attend from time to time, its the most goddman ******ry thing." - Richard Nixon

PS - But you, like Kotin, find me a fascinating character confess.

Yes. Like a train wreck, or a homeless man who's pissing himself in public, I can't look away.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Yes. Like a train wreck, or a homeless man who's pissing himself in public, I can't look away.

Thats right, everyone of those situations have their special "je ne sai quoi" charisma...just like me :)

CaliforniaMom
03-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know how long before the radiation will go away? I was planning on travelling to Japan for a short vacation in 2012. Since I was a kid I've dreamed of shopping in Tokyo :)
But radiation scares me.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know how long before the radiation will go away? I was planning on travelling to Japan for a short vacation in 2012. Since I was a kid I've dreamed of shopping in Tokyo :)
But radiation scares me.

That is simply too early to tell. You have to wait until the whole mess is over.

There are all kinds of radiation and nasty radioactive materials and particles. Some are dangerous for a few hours (or even minutes) others are dangerous for +10000 years. It also depends on how the radioactive particles spread.

In Chernobyl, the reactor nº3 (right next to the reactor that exploded) was operating until 2002 (i think 2002) and there was zero problems for the workers and yet, in some areas far away from reactor 4 you cant be there for more than 5 minutes.