PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Sarah Palin: I'm a big fan of the Paul family + I wish there were more Pauls there.

MRoCkEd
03-13-2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmVkLO02Hg8&t=7m10s

Matt Collins
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A

RonPaulFanInGA
03-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Sarah Palin: "Run Robert Paul, run"?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Robert-Paul-for-US-Senate-2012/148303935230977

GunnyFreedom
03-13-2011, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmVkLO02Hg8&t=7m10s

"The leadership here is going to come from people who are today serving, or have served putting State budgets together." :D

doodle
03-13-2011, 05:41 PM
In that case, I'm a big fan of Palin now, at least visually if not politically :)

Sola_Fide
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Let's hope some Palin fans see this.

AZKing
03-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Hopefully that means an endorsement from Palin ;) That would certainly help Ron in the primaries.

brandon
03-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Don't be fooled, she's just a politician trying to solidify her activist base.

Brett85
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
It's too bad Palin doesn't share the Pauls' political views.

Batman
03-13-2011, 06:14 PM
She likes them as long as they stay in the Senate and Congress where they can't have much more influence than on the budget. She doesn't ever want to see one in the White House.

Wren
03-13-2011, 06:19 PM
She is all about foreign intervention, mainly because of Israel - which is why I believe the teo-cons still cling to her. Winning her supporters over isn't going to be as easy as it seems, but hopefully RP has been taking note at how Rand handles these things and has a way to speak to them..

Agorism
03-13-2011, 06:24 PM
When did he say this?

low preference guy
03-13-2011, 06:26 PM
When did he say this?

i think it was friday in freedom watch.

00_Pete
03-13-2011, 06:58 PM
She keeps blinking her eye at you but most of you just dont get the "big picture".

She is playing the game thats all.

Besides many of you got cocky sorry to say. This movement got a considerable boost but its faaaar from being what one could call "powerful".

In the end of the day the "conservatives" and the "libertarians" will have to fuse. And there are benifits to this besides the pragmatic aspects. You keep certain militarist/theocratic tendencies of their collective in check and they keep certain "Girls Gone Wild"/"People-who-make-movies-of-torturing-dogs-should-be-allowed-to-sell-them" of the Libertarian collective in check.

And if the Conspiracy (Sarah calls it "The Pantheon) gets defeated THEN you can start thinking about "pure" libertarianism...until then, just take the World for what it is and not what you want it to be.

anaconda
03-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Wow her neocon true self certainly reared its ugly head near the end of the video. She stole George W. Bush's script on Saddam Hussein.

00_Pete
03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Wow her neocon true self certainly reared its ugly head near the end of the video. She stole George W. Bush's script on Saddam Hussein.

Again the "neocon" crap. You want neocon try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvaSORJPhYU

Mamma Skull and Bones advising Mama Grizzly to stay in Alaska.

Dont call it "neocon" call it "avoiding disaster for 6 billion people". Most of you just dont get the "big picture".

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-13-2011, 07:38 PM
In the end of the day the "conservatives" and the "libertarians" will have to fuse.

I don't see that happening any time soon. The reality is libertarians are only welcomed by conservatives when they bring a check. Thank you for the check, please have a seat in the back of the bus.

00_Pete
03-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't see that happening any time soon. The reality is libertarians are only welcomed by conservatives when they bring a check. Thank you for the check, please have a seat in the back of the bus.

To me, it seems that its starting to get big enough for the conservatives not to ignore it. Sometimes "might makes right".

If you notice, a lot of loudmouths that were talking crap in 2007/8 are talking less crap now.

ronaldo23
03-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm a big fan of the Paul family and military action in Libya!

Fredom101
03-13-2011, 09:23 PM
She likes the Paul's, but has never seen a war plan she didn't like? Disturbing.

anaconda
03-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Again the "neocon" crap. You want neocon try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvaSORJPhYU

Mamma Skull and Bones advising Mama Grizzly to stay in Alaska.

Dont call it "neocon" call it "avoiding disaster for 6 billion people". Most of you just dont get the "big picture".

What is the 6 billion man disaster we avoid by implementing a no fly zone? And what is the "big picture?"

00_Pete
03-13-2011, 09:39 PM
What is the 6 billion man disaster we avoid by implementing a no fly zone? And what is the "big picture?"

http://helian.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/nuclear-explosion.jpg

angelatc
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Let's hope some Palin fans see this.

I am imagining Mommy's head exploding again. Snicker.

angelatc
03-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Don't be fooled, she's just a politician trying to solidify her activist base.

I'll settle for that at this point. Freaking 3 years ago, nobody in the party was saying anything positive about Paul. It's never going to be perfect, but seeing somebody who isn't a pariah (like Buchanan) give him a tip of the hat is a good thing.

low preference guy
03-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Barbara Bush is definitely a lizard

MaxPower
03-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Frankly, I find it a little embarrassing to have Sarah Palin endorsing our guys; people will think their politics are in line.

anaconda
03-14-2011, 02:03 AM
http://helian.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/nuclear-explosion.jpg

I would say that establishing no fly zones in unstable regions makes this a far more likely scenario.

JohnEngland
03-14-2011, 02:54 AM

If you think about it, a Senate run for Robert Paul would probably be a lot easier than the Senate run for Rand Paul, for the following reason:

1) It's Texas. All Rob Paul would need to do would be to win the primary :p

Given that Rand was a total outsider and had to battle against the two party machines - and won! - it should give everyone confidence that the same can be done in a solid red state like Texas. And relating to the thread title, a Palin endorsement in the primary would be gold!

Aratus
03-14-2011, 07:48 AM
sarah palin expects an intense convention.
there are to be at least three if not five
major blocks of support. i'm presuming that
mitt romney & mike huckabee have delegates
again. as ms. bachmann notices sarah palin's
dust clouds in N.H we now have sarah palin
being very supportive of ron paul's message!

Aratus
03-14-2011, 07:50 AM
lets spell this out. if ex-gov sarah palin either wins or comes close
to winning the nomination, WE ALL write the GOP platform planks!!!

MRoCkEd
03-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Frankly, I find it a little embarrassing to have Sarah Palin endorsing our guys; people will think their politics are in line.

Know your audience... Use this when outreaching to Palin fans, not Democrats.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 09:49 AM
I would say that establishing no fly zones in unstable regions makes this a far more likely scenario.

I was refering to the "big picture".

The whole "no fly zones" is a detail and to tell you the truth i dont care very much.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Questioner: "Which Paul would you like to see join the U.S. Congress next?"

Sarah Palin: "All of them."

Sola_Fide
03-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Questioner: "Which Paul would you like to see join the U.S. Congress next?"

Sarah Palin: "All of them."

I just laughed out loud at that:)

Freedom 4 all
03-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey, at least we're more of an asset than a liability for politically opportunistic neocons.

doodle
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM

Palin will also support Robert Paul Senate run?

Interesting.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey, at least we're more of an asset than a liability for politically opportunistic neocons.

Ron Paul descendents all seem to be after her support. And even Peter Schiff.

So if she is a "neocon" and "political opportunist" than what are the people going after her support?

AuH20
03-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Palin ain't a neocon. If you want to call her uninformed and reactionary, that's fine. But she's no neo.

low preference guy
03-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Palin ain't a neocon. If you want to call her uninformed and reactionary, that's fine. But she's no neo.

every person who wants to intervene in Libya is a neocon. there's no valid justification whatsoever.

Jack Bauer
03-14-2011, 12:25 PM
every person who wants to intervene in Libya is a neocon. there's no valid justification whatsoever.

Hear hear

Yieu
03-14-2011, 12:29 PM

This is true.

MaxPower
03-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Know your audience... Use this when outreaching to Palin fans, not Democrats.
Yes, but the Democrats will hear about it, and it will alienate them further; this is a major reason why there is such vitriolic hate against Rand on the liberal side of American politics. If you sift their discussions amongst themselves, I think you'll see that many liberals associate Rand Paul with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and other such warmongers and opponents of civil liberties, and that- often not knowing his actual positions- they assume he is like-minded. I have run into more than a couple liberals who sincerely believe that Rand Paul supports the Iraq War and is a George W. Bush acolyte, and continued association with Palin (who is effectively a Bush acolyte in practice, as much as she may want to be seen as an outsider) will only help to strengthen that image.

Now, admittedly, this is a two-edged sword, as a Sarah Palin endorsement should surely be a boost for the Pauls in the eyes of many ostensible "conservatives" and thus could be helpful in primaries, but note that in my previous post, I was speaking more of personal preferences than movement-wide cost/benefit analyses; hence, "Frankly, I find it a little embarrassing..."

Jack Bauer
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Yes, but the Democrats will hear about it, and it will alienate them further; this is a major reason why there is such vitriolic hate against Rand on the liberal side of American politics. If you sift their discussions amongst themselves, I think you'll see that many liberals associate Rand Paul with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and other such warmongers and opponents of civil liberties, and that- often not knowing his actual positions- they assume he is like-minded. I have run into more than a couple liberals who sincerely believe that Rand Paul supports the Iraq War and is a George W. Bush acolyte, and continued association with Palin (who is effectively a Bush acolyte in practice, as much as she may want to be seen as an outsider) will only help to strengthen that image.

Now, admittedly, this is a two-edged sword, as a Sarah Palin endorsement should surely be a boost for the Pauls in the eyes of many ostensible "conservatives" and thus could be helpful in primaries, but note that in my previous post, I was speaking more of personal preferences than movement-wide cost/benefit analyses; hence, "Frankly, I find it a little embarrassing..."

You cannot please everybody in the world of Dem-Pub politics. You need to pick your sides and stick with them and try to convert them to your views. Especially when the sides hate/love you for thinking that you side with Bush while at the same time have the exact opposite opinion on your opponent (Obama) for actually siding with Bush.

Batman
03-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Ron Paul descendents all seem to be after her support. And even Peter Schiff.

So if she is a "neocon" and "political opportunist" than what are the people going after her support?

Neocons don't all have to like each other. Michael Savage hates everyone out there.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Can't this bitch just disappear already??

crazyfacedjenkins
03-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Neocons don't all have to like each other. Michael Savage hates everyone out there.

Michael Weiner is a little man with big self esteem issues.

anaconda
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
lets spell this out. if ex-gov sarah palin either wins or comes close
to winning the nomination, WE ALL write the GOP platform planks!!!

Explain this please. She will endorse a statist and accept a position in their administration.

Aratus
03-14-2011, 02:54 PM
its either mitt romney or sarah palin who writes the platform planks come the convention.
she wants a loose goldwaterite alliance coming into the convention. i think dr. ron paul may
end up with easily more than 1/3rd the delegates this time. if sarah palin's support fragments...

AuH20
03-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Explain this please. She will endorse a statist and accept a position in their administration.

Not likely. She's not going to take a step down in national stature. She's either going to run for president or play the spoiler for mere amusement purposes. In other words, gum up the works for the republican establishment.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:02 PM

The bitch is your last hope before the 1984/Brave New World kicks you in the nuts.

heavenlyboy34
03-14-2011, 04:05 PM
The bitch is your last hope before the 1984/Brave New World kicks you in the nuts.

Somehow I doubt it. She's the darling of Establishment types everywhere.

LibertyEagle
03-14-2011, 04:09 PM

You seem to forget that the Libertarian party was established by conservatives.

LibertyEagle
03-14-2011, 04:13 PM

Here we go again, trying to win the general election before Ron even gets the REPUBLICAN nomination. Let's not put the cart before the horse. The only way Ron wins the Republican nomination is if we convince Republicans. If he wins that nomination, THEN we can go after the liberals.

LibertyEagle
03-14-2011, 04:15 PM

You mean the same woman who endorsed Rand Paul? That person?

Sheesh, I know you don't like her, but perhaps such names should be saved for someone like Pelosi. Certainly not someone who says nice things about Ron and who endorsed Rand.

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 04:20 PM

But, she is part of the ruling class which means she is a warmongering closet **** according to you.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:23 PM
But, she is part of the ruling class which means she is a warmongering closet **** according to you.

(sight) SHE IS NOT PART OF THE RULING CLASS! And that is the problem "they" have with her! gezzzzz...

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 04:24 PM
(sight) SHE IS NOT PART OF THE RULING CLASS! And that is the problem "they" have with her! gezzzzz...

Yeah, cuz you just get tacked on as the running mate to bombbombbombiran mccain because you are a member of the mundanes.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah, cuz you just get tacked on as the running mate to bombbombbombiran mccain because you are a member of the mundanes.

They wanted someone they could attack to make the Wall Street House Negro victory easier...but they got a box of trouble instead.

specsaregood
03-14-2011, 04:33 PM
They wanted someone they could attack to make the Wall Street House Negro victory easier...but they got a box of trouble instead.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2560298840_c90c0a6c66.jpg

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 04:33 PM

WRONG

I Am. (and the others like me)
I am the Resistance.

raiha
03-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Oh dear. that would put me off RP instantly did i not know better.

lester1/2jr
03-14-2011, 04:39 PM
I saw her on the Judge the other day. In general, she really hasn't gotten much better since those katie couric interviews. She's really not that knowledgable about the issues. I think her current role as a sort of right wing oprah is a good place for her.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:41 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2560298840_c90c0a6c66.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MitS_xBTCSQ&feature=player_embedded

"...yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah the blue bloods yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah..."

She calls the conspiracy "The Pantheon".

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 04:43 PM
I saw her on the Judge the other day. In general, she really hasn't gotten much better since those katie couric interviews. She's really not that knowledgable about the issues. I think her current role as a sort of right wing oprah is a good place for her.

Those whole goddman interviews were a carefully planned trap with plenty of video editing tricks. If they wanted to portray Ron Paul in the exact same way they would, its so easy.

Watch "Media Malpractice".

LibertyEagle
03-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh dear. that would put me off RP instantly did i not know better.

Thing is, we are not the majority. Not even close. A whole lot of traditional conservatives like the small government stuff that she espouses. So, since most of our candidates are running in the Republican party and need to win that nomination, having her endorsement is useful. If we do not win the Republican primaries, we won't even be in the general election.

Brett85
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Thing is, we are not the majority. Not even close. A whole lot of traditional conservatives like the small government stuff that she espouses. So, since most of our candidates are running in the Republican party and need to win that nomination, having her endorsement is useful. If we do not win the Republican primaries, we won't even be in the general election.

Yeah. Rand may very well not be Senator today if it wasn't for her.

lester1/2jr
03-14-2011, 05:01 PM
pete- I can only guess you haven't actually seen those interviews. There was no magical evil editing. nor has there been in subsequent interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 05:06 PM
pete- I can only guess you haven't actually seen those interviews. There was no magical evil editing. nor has there been in subsequent interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

Yes ive seen them. Question like "Do you aprove the Bush Doctrine?" Without going into specifics and when nobody knows exactly what the hell the Bush Doctrine is are just a small example. And yes there are PLENTY of video editing tricks, in fact video-editing tricks are one of the most common form of deception in the media but most people dont notice. I could do a 1 hour interview with Ghandi with carefully planned questions and, by using video-editing tricks, i can make him sound like Hitler if i wanted to.

And SHE DOES have plenty of experience regarding relations with Canada and Russia and what experience does the Illuminatus House Negro have?

Ohhhh i know, making totally staged/scripted fake interviews all over the media carefully designed to upgrade him:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-29-2008/barack-obama (and many many many more)

House Negro having a major earprompter failure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

"Hold on a second i cant ear myself..." (lol...retard)

It is sooooo easy to downgrade or upgrade someone using all kinds of tricks so easy.

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Yeah. Rand may very well not be Senator today if it wasn't for her.

BULL shit !

edit to add

If the Republican Party seriously attempts to run her the party need to be destroyed permanently.
Dismantled Disbanded
And those in power presently, outcast from politics for as long as they life.

Seriously Romney was bad enough, and McCain was truly horrible.
but this idiot???
:(

raiha
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Sorry LE don't care. The woman is a toxic lunatic and stupid to boot.

Brett85
03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
BULL shit !

edit to add

If the Republican Party seriously attempts to run her the party need to be destroyed permanently.
Dismantled Disbanded
And those in power presently, outcast from politics for as long as they life.

Seriously Romney was bad enough, and McCain was truly horrible.
but this idiot???
:(

How exactly is Palin worse than McCain and Romney?

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 05:20 PM
How exactly is Palin worse than McCain and Romney?

Equally as stupid and controllable, but in a salable package. Sadly enough.

Good puppet material and the last thing this country needs.

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 05:23 PM

I get the feeling you are just pulling all that out of your ass :)

And like i stated before some of you are getting obnoxiously cocky. You are not powerful not even close.

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 05:26 PM
You are not powerful not even close.

I am not. never claimed to be.

but, I am not alone.
;)

raiha
03-14-2011, 05:47 PM
me, I'm powerful! :D

00_Pete
03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
I am not. never claimed to be.

but, I am not alone.
;)

Lets make e-bet shall we?

If Palin wins, by 2013-2014 the New World Order will be History and you PDS-sufferers will swallow a big ugly fat frog.

Joey Fuller
03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
still don't trust her.. she's a war mongering neocon.

MaxPower
03-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Here we go again, trying to win the general election before Ron even gets the REPUBLICAN nomination. Let's not put the cart before the horse. The only way Ron wins the Republican nomination is if we convince Republicans. If he wins that nomination, THEN we can go after the liberals.
Again, if you read the last sentence of my initial post, you will see that my distaste for the Palin endorsement has more to do with simple embarrassment at being associated with such a dubious figure than electioneering strategy. In fact, I even acknowledged in the post you are quoting here that Palin's support should be helpful in primaries.

pcosmar
03-14-2011, 08:49 PM

If Palin wins, by 2013-2014 the New World Order will be History .

By "history" You mean as "a done deal" and past tense.
She was chosen to run with McCain. Chosen By those same PTB that pushed McCain.
She is a part of the Co-Opting of the Tea Party.

If Palin wins. I'll be eatin' cattails. And the MREs that are left layin' around.

BlackTerrel
03-14-2011, 09:50 PM
me, I'm powerful! :D

raiha can bench press 800 pounds.... with one hand.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-15-2011, 10:34 AM

If Palin wins, by 2013-2014 the New World Order will be History and you PDS-sufferers will swallow a big ugly fat frog.

That's some fine trolling, they build you bots so well nowadays.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 10:35 AM

And im the paranoied...

You want "bots"? Try the likes of Ayn Rand or Barry Goldwater or Jesse "The Dumbass" Ventura (v2.0 version of Goldwater but without the intelligence)...

pcosmar
03-15-2011, 10:45 AM

It's not a Bot. Just an [descriptive deleted]
;)

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 10:48 AM
It's not a Bot. Just an [descriptive deleted]
;)

The [deleted] (and a few others) has thing on hard drives and cassetes that may very well be the Game Changer and will save your behinds from the totalitarian steel-toe boot. The [deleted] is/are just waiting...

(how kooky is that?)

:D

AuH20
03-15-2011, 10:50 AM

Not even close. The elites despise her. That's major points in my book. Secondly, she has her own son over there in that mess.

AuH20
03-15-2011, 10:58 AM

One person cannot destroy the the NWO, especially through the medium of politics. The NWO web and it's various vassals have to be physically removed from this country by force. They don't understand anything else.

pcosmar
03-15-2011, 10:58 AM
The elites despise her.
of that I have no doubt.

But they will still use her, as long as it suits their purpose.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 11:01 AM
One person cannot destroy the the NWO, especially through the medium of politics. The NWO has to be physically removed from this country by force. They don't understand anything else.

She is the front woman of the force you mention :)

(Its not just a USA thing, EU on a continental level and on a national level is the same...Australia and NZ also the same)

AuH20
03-15-2011, 11:04 AM
She is the front woman of the force you mention :)

(Its not just a USA thing, EU on a continental level and on a national level is the same...Australia and NZ also the same)

So she really is a Buchanite hiding as a republican? Is that what you're insinuating? She denied it when it was made known she was McCain's running mate.

amy31416
03-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Not even close. The elites despise her. That's major points in my book. Secondly, she has her own son over there in that mess.

Bill Kristol is/was her master.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 11:08 AM
So she really is a Buchanite hiding as a republican? Is that what you're insinuating? She denied it when it was made known she was McCain's running mate.

No. She is just anti-NWO thats it. She and her movement call it "The Pantheon". 90% of what she says in public means nothing because its just theater.

AuH20
03-15-2011, 11:13 AM
No. She is just anti-NWO thats it. She and her movement call it "The Pantheon". 90% of what she says in public means nothing because its just theater.

Well, do you have any info about the Pantheon? I'm curious. Secondly, whomever is fervently anti-NWO will get my backing and support. That includes the expulsion of the UN from U.S. soil, the dissolution of the Federal Reserve & CFR and other drastic measures against centralized command/control organizations from abroad.

specsaregood
03-15-2011, 11:14 AM
90% of what she says in public means nothing because its just theater.

So she is a liar?

AuH20
03-15-2011, 11:22 AM
She's either a sell-out or double agent so to speak:

http://www.jedreport.com/2008/09/sarah-palins-john-birch-societ.html

Even though Sarah Palin was not an AIP member, her husband Todd was a registered member from 1995-2002. Moreover, in 2000 Sarah Palin attended an AIP convention, and in 2006 and 2008 Palin recorded a video greeting for the AIP convention. Until it became a major campaign issue, members of the AIP said they had seen both Palins at party meetings in the mid-1990s.

specsaregood
03-15-2011, 11:29 AM

I think Pete is a double-agent as well and is really anti-Palin. He's good but in the past couple days he has said that all members of the elite and ruling class are closet homosexuals. He has also said in the past that that is the reason for their warmongering. Well there can be no argument that Palin is a member of the ruling class and she promotes wars....so she must be a lesbian. Now he says that everything she says in public is a lie in order to garner support. So pete is saying that Palin is a closetted lesbian liar. That doesn't sound like the words of a real supporter.

erowe1
03-15-2011, 11:30 AM
I just now opened this thread for the first time, and I can honestly say that I'm glad I missed out on it.

moostraks
03-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I just now opened this thread for the first time, and I can honestly say that I'm glad I missed out on it.

myself as well...some of the terms being used regarding specific individuals are in very poor taste and this reflects extremely poorly on those who can't contain their hate. :(

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Well, do you have any info about the Pantheon? I'm curious. Secondly, whomever is fervently anti-NWO will get my backing and support. That includes the expulsion of the UN from U.S. soil, the dissolution of the Federal Reserve & CFR and other drastic measures against centralized command/control organizations from abroad.

In 2008 i readed a surprisingly unbiased and fair extensive analysis made by some guys on the "left" that watched videos of her church sermons and analysed the whole "third wave" movement. Unfortunatly i cant find it anymore but here is a good link on a Christian website that is actually critical of the whole "Third Wave" movement:

http://thirdwavespirituality.blogspot.com/

Go to "A COSMOLOGY OF THE THIRD WAVE MOVEMENT" (in the beggining). What matters are the "Mythologization of the Universe" and the "Pantheon" sections. Now translate the "Pantheon" section from religious language to "secular" language. What do you get? A very precise description of the Illuminati and their pyramidal/compartimentalized power structure.

There is a LOT of propaganda nonsense about Palin and her faith and the Third Wave movement. She doesnt beleive in Raptures (in fact they beleive its a trick), or that if she starts nuclear armageddon Jesus will return, or that they will burn people for saying that the Earth is round, or that they must conquer Muslim land and all that crap (they are very serious about protecting Israel that is a fact). People were saying she was a Creationist that beleived the Earth was 6000 years old and yet, very recently, her TV Show had her and her father (expert in Biology) going after million-years-old fossils. So...there is a lot of nonsense out there.

Worth of notice is that this movement is composed of several denominations and is very decentralized, they have no central authority and that is cleaver of them. Also the whole "war" and "spiritual warfare" talk is NOT about physical war but are codewords for taking over government, security forces, media and entertainment, finances, etc...

And i know that most in her movement are very pro small government, i remember reading something from one of them saying that at least 90% of the government will have to go. Thomas Muthee (the guy in my sig and Palin personal friend) is one of the major figures in that movement and his statement regarding banks and finances need no comments...

Is there a downside? As i said that whole movement is very decentralized and made up of many people with several denominations with, sometimes, very different views and outlooks but there is certainly a little tendency towards a certain amount of theocracy in SOME sectors...this whole libertarian movement (that is getting too* big to ignore) can keep those tendencies in check.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 03:46 PM
So she is a liar?

Theater to get things done. Like Rand Paul calling himself "Constitutional Conservative".

silverhandorder
03-15-2011, 03:50 PM
I wonder if Pete is typing this from an underground bunker...

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
I think Pete is a double-agent as well and is really anti-Palin. He's good but in the past couple days he has said that all members of the elite and ruling class are closet homosexuals. He has also said in the past that that is the reason for their warmongering. Well there can be no argument that Palin is a member of the ruling class and she promotes wars....so she must be a lesbian. Now he says that everything she says in public is a lie in order to garner support. So pete is saying that Palin is a closetted lesbian liar. That doesn't sound like the words of a real supporter.

Warmongering? Hell no. Im totally anti-militarist not to mention anti-nuclear weapons. But i do take the World for what it is NOW and not what i want it to be.

Making sure Israel is safe? Yes. Isnt Libertarianism also about not looking at things in a superficial way? Like, for example, how the superficial impulse of people to "share/equalise" the wealth actually backfires? Very well...think about what will happen to both Israeli and Arabs if Israel is left alone with no support. Its very easy, you dont have to think much...

silverhandorder
03-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Um peace?

specsaregood
03-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Warmongering? Hell no. Im totally anti-militarist not to mention anti-nuclear weapons. But i do take the World for what it is NOW and not what i want it to be.

I wasn't saying you were a warmonger, Palin is though. Which indicates that she is secretly homosexual according to you.

Very well...think about what will happen to both Israeli and Arabs if Israel is left alone with no support. Its very easy, you dont have to think much...
I don't see how that is a concern to me or the United States.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Um peace?

No. Realising that, on the long run, their tiny country cant match more than 1 billion people in a regional "Cold War" they would launch a blitzkrieg with the "by all means necessary" mode on to try to gain large chunks of land. Of course this war would be beyond dangerous because of the things the Laputians at Los Alamos unleashed on Mankind.

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't see how that is a concern to me or the United States.

http://picdit.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/705px-nuclear_fireball.jpg

silverhandorder
03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
No there will be peace. One way or another the stalemate will be broken. I believe before that happens they will come to an agreement.

LibertyEagle
03-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Bill Kristol is/was her master.

Do we know that for sure? I mean, Rand met with Kristol before the election too. I doubt he's very happy with Rand now. lol

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 04:09 PM
No there will be peace. One way or another the stalemate will be broken. I believe before that happens they will come to an agreement.

Thats what everyone wants. So there you have it.

Feeding the Abscess
03-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Pete has been extolling the virtue of Palin, the almighty freedom fighter against the NWO, for his entire time here.

Just the other day, he called her a Penecostal heretic. That Pete is anything but a troll is unlikely.

Feeding the Abscess
03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Do we know that for sure? I mean, Rand met with Kristol before the election too. I doubt he's very happy with Rand now. lol

Yeah, Kristol was one of her mentors, and is credited with "finding" her. This is pretty well documented.

angelatc
03-15-2011, 04:14 PM

He's home now.

angelatc
03-15-2011, 04:16 PM

http://www.jedreport.com/2008/09/sarah-palins-john-birch-societ.html

I can't get past the fact that she met with the AIPAC before the GOP after she was nominated. And kept an Israeli flag in her office. I have no use for dual loyalties.

amy31416
03-15-2011, 04:19 PM

He wasn't happy with Palin for endorsing Rand. I don't have the article, but I recall reading as much.

There are hundreds of articles linking Kristol with Palin: http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=sarah+palin+bill+k&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=sarah+palin+bill+kristol

Though it does seem he's dumped her for "fairer" or more fertile neocon grounds, so to speak.

Sadly, I think it'll take Palin actually getting into office and starting more wars to convince people that she isn't just some clever politician playing the game. I don't bet on much, but I'd certainly bet that she'd ramp up and expand warfare on a scale we haven't seen in our lifetimes. Fortunately, I'll never be able to make that bet.

gls
03-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't read too much into Palin endorsing Rand. It was very late in the game; IIRC it was the day after a poll came out showing him with a 19-point lead in the primary. She was smart enough to see the writing on the wall but that is about it, IMO.

pcosmar
03-15-2011, 05:43 PM
She was smart enough to see the writing on the wall but that is about it, IMO.

or, her handlers were.

AuH20
03-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I wouldn't read too much into Palin endorsing Rand. It was very late in the game; IIRC it was the day after a poll came out showing him with a 19-point lead in the primary. She was smart enough to see the writing on the wall but that is about it, IMO.

I would, especially after Bill Kristol and every Neocon mouthpiece condemned Rand when he started to make headway. It's an encouraging sign.

RM918
03-15-2011, 05:57 PM
I don't care how much the 'elites' hate Palin, so long as she won't do a damned thing about the wars she's pretty damned useless. You can't be a fiscal conservative and support that whole budget and then some. I don't know why the elites hate Palin if she keeps carrying their water.

gls
03-15-2011, 06:23 PM
I don't care how much the 'elites' hate Palin, so long as she won't do a damned thing about the wars she's pretty damned useless. You can't be a fiscal conservative and support that whole budget and then some. I don't know why the elites hate Palin if she keeps carrying their water.

I don't know where this idea that the elites hate Palin comes from. Aren't they the same people who chose her out of the blue to be the Republican vice-presidential nominee?

Flash
03-15-2011, 06:51 PM

Thank you. Palin decided to endorse Paul after several polls from multiple polling companies gave him an 18-24% lead over Grayson. Who the hell could she have endorsed who was viable? If she was so brave she would've endorsed Rand when he had a mere 2% lead over Grayson back in November '09.

AuH20
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Thank you. Palin decided to endorse Paul after several polls from multiple polling companies gave him an 18-24% lead over Grayson. Who the hell could she have endorsed who was viable? If she was so brave she would've endorsed Rand when he had a mere 2% lead over Grayson back in November '09.

An intrepid Paul supporter sent her a letter asking for an endorsement. That's basically how the ball got rolling.

MaxPower
03-15-2011, 06:54 PM
I don't recall Rand being all the way up to a 19-percent margin by the time Palin endorsed him (which was back in the late fall of 2009), but he had definitely already taken a clear-cut lead, and Palin's support didn't seem to give him a huge bump in the polls at the time. It was definitely a smart move by Palin, inasmuch as she was able to cement herself as "anti-establishment" by going with the guy the McConnells and Cheneys of the world were fighting tooth and nail against, as well as taking credit for his victory and being cast as a "kingmaker" by the media.

Flash
03-15-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't recall Rand being all the way up to a 19-percent margin by the time Palin endorsed him (which was back in the late fall of 2009),

That's not how I remember it. Palin endorsed Paul well after December (which was the first poll that showed Rand having a 23% lead over Grayson).

http://www.randpaul2010.com/2010/02/sarah-palin-endorses/

00_Pete
03-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Guys, you are reminding me of a liberal that recently conducted an extensive research about how Palin wasnt much of a basketball player in high-school after all. Including travelling thousand of miles to her former school and consult obscure game statistics...

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Palin-Derangement-Syndrome.jpg

lester1/2jr
03-16-2011, 10:02 AM
00_ Pete- what part of this interview is changed or mispresented with video editing? she is answering and her answer is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

the bailout will help the health care reform that is needed to shore up our economy?

Not only is she wrong the sentence doesn't even make sense.

Really don't see where you are coming from on this one dude. That's a disaster right there.

amy31416
03-16-2011, 10:13 AM
Guys, you are reminding me of a liberal that recently conducted an extensive research about how Palin wasnt much of a basketball player in high-school after all. Including travelling thousand of miles to her former school and consult obscure game statistics...

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Palin-Derangement-Syndrome.jpg

00_Pete--just an FYI:

Palin will never, ever, ever give you the time of day. And if you were in Alaska, she'd probably have a restraining order on you.

You know, she seems like the type who dots her "i's" with little hearts or smiley faces--that's kinda cute. I can see the appeal in that...maybe 00_Pete is right, and we should give her cutie patootie a shot at a-runnin' this here country, doggone it!

00_Pete
03-16-2011, 11:29 AM
00_ Pete- what part of this interview is changed or mispresented with video editing? she is answering and her answer is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

the bailout will help the health care reform that is needed to shore up our economy?

Not only is she wrong the sentence doesn't even make sense.

Really don't see where you are coming from on this one dude. That's a disaster right there.

That completly rolls over my shoulders...When analysing others, everyone is perfect...lol. That is such a superficial way of looking at things. The way the collectivist machine wants people to analyse thing.

Besides that is a classic ambush. Asking her a question she wasnt prepared to answer. Not to mention EVERYONE f*cks up sometimes esp in high stress situations like that one. Obama had Hollywood script-writers writing all his interviews and public speechs (aided by tele and ear prompters), but Katie doesnt tell you that. Ron Paul would answer the question right? Sure. But he also has the charisma of a lobster being boiled alive and the Public Relations/Social intelligence of a donkey (lets face it), and i dont think any less of him just because of that. What is "intelligence"? There are all kinds of intelligence. And what about the heart and the gut? Those dont count anymore?

Besides the questions that Katie should be asking are: "What kind of news media is this that forces 54 year-old anchorwoman to do those stupid fake paparazzi photos as part of their contractual obligations?"

http://connect.in.com/katie-couric-swimsuit/images-katiecouricbathingsuit2jpg-katie-couric-1-817897542338.html

Or why Britiney Spears appears in the middle of the street with "666" written on her forehead screaming "Im a fake! Im a fake!" and a few weeks later she is all over the place showing her crotch to the public. Or why all this Miley Cyrus and similar "artists" start has innocent cute entertainment for kids and at one point in their "careers" they suddently become obnoxious slut-machines, or why Dave Chappelle turns down 50mil, runs away to Africa and comes back dropping "bombs" like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4&feature=related and so on and so on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95wkCMeUkk

What is "intelligence"? That is a very undefined word...

whoisjohngalt
03-16-2011, 12:14 PM
I like to think that, like Palin, her supporters lack principles. Therefore, it is nothing but great for our cause as she slowly inches closer to our camp in an attempt to co-opt the movement. Instead of successfully stealing any support from our camp, she will continue to move her supporters closer and closer to being in-line with us, since our beliefs don't change and hers are clearly for sale.

lester1/2jr
03-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Pete- "EVERYONE f*cks up"

so you admit she fucked up. thank you.

" Asking her a question she wasnt prepared to answer."

the bailout was the #1 story. If she wasn't expecting a question on it she'd be pretty clueless.

Miley Cyrus, Britney SPears, Dave Chappele and Barack Obama have nothing to do with these interviews or ones she's done since!

Feeding the Abscess
03-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Or why Britiney Spears appears in the middle of the street with "666" written on her forehead screaming "Im a fake! Im a fake!"

Pics and story/vid or it didn't happen. Someone would have captured video of such an event. You're making stuff up.

Also, the Chapelle stuff, in context, is about the black community. He's not some whistleblower trying to break up a secret worldwide cabal.

00_Pete
03-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Pics and story/vid or it didn't happen. Someone would have captured video of such an event. You're making stuff up.

Also, the Chapelle stuff, in context, is about the black community. He's not some whistleblower trying to break up a secret worldwide cabal.

No im not. Im going to eat now and provide evidence. Both about Britney Spears (no video thu) and Dave Chappelle making a "joke" about Skull and Bones and the whole "dont taze me bro" incident with John Kerry.

lester1/2jr
03-16-2011, 04:59 PM
well if anyone else wants to try and defend those clips feel free but you've got your work cut out for you.

LibertyEagle
03-16-2011, 05:04 PM
I like to think that, like Palin, her supporters lack principles. Therefore, it is nothing but great for our cause as she slowly inches closer to our camp in an attempt to co-opt the movement. Instead of successfully stealing any support from our camp, she will continue to move her supporters closer and closer to being in-line with us, since our beliefs don't change and hers are clearly for sale.

And then, they'll come here and see someone cussing out all Christians and that will be that.

I'm just wondering when some will figure it out that:

1. there are one heck of a lot of Christians in the Republican party.

2. Ron and Rand Paul are Christians.

3. That if we hope to EVER win a Republican nomination, we will have to win over people that so happen to be Christians.

4. That bashing the hell out of Christians is NOT a winning proposition.

That is all.

Note: I just came from a thread in which said Christian-bashing was taking place. I'm not implying anything about your post, whoisjohngalt.

lester1/2jr
03-16-2011, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&feature=related

is this what you meant by editing the video to make her look silly? This is a compilation of stuff made FROM the tv appearences so it's not how they were viewed by most of the world. and it's just as illustrative of her obvious shortcomings.

speciallyblend
03-16-2011, 06:49 PM
And then, they'll come here and see someone cussing out all Christians and that will be that.

I'm just wondering when some will figure it out that:

1. there are one heck of a lot of Christians in the Republican party.

2. Ron and Rand Paul are Christians.

3. That if we hope to EVER win a Republican nomination, we will have to win over people that so happen to be Christians.

4. That bashing the hell out of Christians is NOT a winning proposition.

That is all.

Note: I just came from a thread in which said Christian-bashing was taking place. I'm not implying anything about your post, whoisjohngalt.

only christian bashing i see is the crazy right-wingers of the gop who deserve every bit of it! If the bashing fits then they wear it!! I see a strong majority of the gop problems are created by the right-winger christians or whatever you want to call them!! maybe christians should be holding their own more accountable instead of praying to cardboard cut outs of bush and bitching about folks bashing the crazy right-wingers of the gop! If this applies to them then so be it!!!! some of the worst gop/republicans are the so-called christian republicans. I have met plenty of good christians! They now need to join the gop and save it from the right-wingers!

00_Pete
03-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Pete has been extolling the virtue of Palin, the almighty freedom fighter against the NWO, for his entire time here.

Just the other day, he called her a Penecostal heretic. That Pete is anything but a troll is unlikely.

You, in your Cultural Marxism, cant understand the concept of spirituality. You think this is some kind of war or something...

Its like those people that get amazed at the fact that all Westboro Baptist Church members are kind and courteous to all individual homosexuals. It makes me laugh.

00_Pete
03-16-2011, 08:53 PM

Ok.

Britney Spear: http://www.hecklerspray.com/britney-spears-the-inevitable-weird-rehab-suicide-attempt/20077293.php

Its interesting, shortly after that happened there was quite a few things about the episode on the net now they are extremely hard to find. A more detailed account i read was that she was outside the rehab clinic on the street doing those things and then when they got her inside the clinic she tried to hang herself. Also interesting that i tried to find something about a Mariah Carey episode where she went nuts at some hospital or rehab clinic, uncovering her breasts and saying things like "Im a whore!" and "Im a pair of t*ts!" and stuff like that. I also tried very hard to find a very very strange twit by Lily Allen where she has a picture of herself crying and advising people to stay away from show business and that she had to find a plastic surgeon. Strange how those things disapper. Maybe i should save webpages more often.

Dave Chappelle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6jPCF7tEU

BTW...your reasoning doesnt make sense. Because if they do that to black people they are pretty messed up alround no?

lester1/2jr
03-17-2011, 09:32 AM
stiil wating for a response on these Palin vids pete. whenever you get the chance.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-17-2011, 10:31 AM

His trolling is getting incredibly obvious in his rebuttals, which only consist of: CULTURAL MARXIST!!! CULTURAL MARXIST!!!!

crazyfacedjenkins
03-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Palin is a dimwit with no principles and it's clear through her unedited interviews that she's barley capable of stringing a coherent sentence together. She comes off as an airhead who was too busy playing beauty queen to even understand what it is the executive branch does, let alone run for president.

LibertyEagle
03-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Palin is a dimwit with no principles and it's clear through her unedited interviews that she's barley capable of stringing a coherent sentence together. She comes off as an airhead who was too busy playing beauty queen to even understand what it is the executive branch does, let alone run for president.

I'll bet she knows how to spell, B A R E L Y.

amy31416
03-17-2011, 10:39 AM

I wouldn't take that bet. :D

LibertyEagle
03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
only christian bashing i see is the crazy right-wingers of the gop who deserve every bit of it! If the bashing fits then they wear it!! I see a strong majority of the gop problems are created by the right-winger christians or whatever you want to call them!! maybe christians should be holding their own more accountable instead of praying to cardboard cut outs of bush and bitching about folks bashing the crazy right-wingers of the gop! If this applies to them then so be it!!!! some of the worst gop/republicans are the so-called christian republicans. I have met plenty of good christians! They now need to join the gop and save it from the right-wingers!

Well, Kenny, you are making a very wide swath there. Be careful of how wide you are casting the net.

Again, Ron Paul and his family are Christians. And so are a number of Ron Paul supporters. Many of them are Republicans.

And by the way, the further "right-wing" someone is, the smaller they want the government to be.

Question for you. Do you think Rand Paul would have won if he his supporters would have gone around Kentucky mouthing off about how terrible Christians are?

LibertyEagle
03-17-2011, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't take that bet. :D

lol

lester1/2jr
03-17-2011, 12:30 PM
delete

00_Pete
03-17-2011, 12:44 PM
(sight)

Some of you say stuff like "ohh she is using us" or "she is jumping on our bandwagon" and stuff...but wait a minute, what about the fact that many of her supporters were talking crap at Paul just a few months ago and that she knows this very well? How come you dont put that in the equation? Its very narrow minded.

There is no point...PDS consumes your logical process. One has to wait for things to unfold, probably time is what requires for some of you to start opening your minds.

lester1/2jr
03-17-2011, 01:57 PM
It doesn't help when her defenders can't manage a defense of her interviews. I have no problem watching and responding to ron paul interviews. Why can't sarah palin fans take what she said to Katie Couric or Charles Gibson and explain why the person in those videos is worthy of support?

crazyfacedjenkins
03-17-2011, 03:14 PM

You got me, I'm more into writing code than proper English. They have me writing these damn proposals right now and it has my literary skills maxed out.

LibertyEagle
03-18-2011, 04:18 AM
It doesn't help when her defenders can't manage a defense of her interviews. I have no problem watching and responding to ron paul interviews. Why can't sarah palin fans take what she said to Katie Couric or Charles Gibson and explain why the person in those videos is worthy of support?

If you're talking about me, I'm not defending her. Frankly, I haven't spent 5 minutes thinking about her in total. I just don't think it makes sense to alienate a bunch of people who are the low-hanging fruit to bring over into Ron Paul's camp. It's extremely foolish.

Did you see Rand mouthing off about Sarah Palin when he was running for office? Why do you think he didn't?