PDA

View Full Version : I am a little confused...

CAKochenash
10-24-2007, 07:15 AM
why do we keep talking about how to win? Are there not more us then there are of them? What if every meetup member focused on precinct walks and becoming delegates. Wouldn't that be the most efficient way to win rather than focusing our attention on polls and sign waves and all the other fun stuff we all do? Maybe its just still early..

DrNoZone
10-24-2007, 07:19 AM
why do we keep talking about how to win? Are there not more us then there are of them? What if every meetup member focused on precinct walks and becoming delegates. Wouldn't that be the most efficient way to win rather than focusing our attention on polls and sign waves and all the other fun stuff we all do? Maybe its just still early..

Yep, you're right. That's the strategy we need (our Meetup group just held a strategy meeting, and canvassing our precincts is our number 1 goal right now).

quickmike
10-24-2007, 07:20 AM

HEY!!!!

Valparaiso, my hometown!!!

Some good ideas you have there. Also, we should be getting people out there who dont belong to Meetup groups to do things as well. Hand out slim jims, make DVDs, talk to friends and family about Ron Paul. Theres time left to get the message out, but it will run out eventually. Time to act now!!

CAKochenash
10-24-2007, 07:24 AM
It's rare to find fellow patriots from V-town. Good to hear.

My meetup is to the point where I can start assigning members certain precincts to cover. If all goes well, I will have my entire county covered and my neighboring county. We could literally cover the entire nation. I strongly believe there is enough of us to do this. RON PAUL HAS TO WIN. What will happen if he doesn't?

quickmike
10-24-2007, 07:29 AM
It's rare to find fellow patriots from V-town. Good to hear.

My meetup is to the point where I can start assigning members certain precincts to cover. If all goes well, I will have my entire county covered and my neighboring county. We could literally cover the entire nation. I strongly believe there is enough of us to do this. RON PAUL HAS TO WIN. What will happen if he doesn't?

Well, if he doesnt, we will slide down the spiral until we get to the point of bankruptcy just like the Soviet Union. Our spending overseas and out HUGE welfare state will destroy our dollar from within.

Hey, maybe next time I make it back to Valpo, I can help you guys out with some things. I might be out there around Nov 15th, so Ill keep an eye out on your meetup page.

CAKochenash
10-24-2007, 07:34 AM
Well, if he doesnt, we will slide down the spiral until we get to the point of bankruptcy just like the Soviet Union. Our spending overseas and out HUGE welfare state will destroy our dollar from within.

Hey, maybe next time I make it back to Valpo, I can help you guys out with some things. I might be out there around Nov 15th, so Ill keep an eye out on your meetup page.

For sure man...I am organizing Porter and LaPorte Counties....Group 614 & 748.

See you soon!