PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bradley District Internet Domain Manager

GunnyFreedom
03-11-2011, 01:03 AM
I have spoken to several people over the last year, and the one I picked fell through. I need domain management help.

My apologies for not keeping better records, that is exactly why I need you.

To start immediately

http://nc49.org/ is woefully behind schedule. One of the projects is right at done, another is almost done, and I am having trouble delivering them access.

I need someone to take full operational administration over nc49.org and help manage the installation and integration of 4 projects plus current services. Yieu has been amazing at managing the DNS for a strangely configured domain.

Immediate installs will be a mostly-complete export to press release widget, and a mostly complete semiprivate wiki, we are working on export interfaces.

I still need the Drupal guy to help make the face of the domain, and I think Ethek and I spoke about that

Among the people I am working with, eOs, newbi, Yieu of course are first in line. I'm done waiting to figure out how to pay for it and going on trust it will come. I can and will start it though.

If you are interested in maintaining the composite nc49.org domain and all content, please let me know. I hope to have an active volunteer organization maintaining content, and am confident that will be so.

on Monday, I plan on sending some silver to every partner in this programming project, and I still need the one guy to operate the whole thing overall.

Thank you!

Chester Copperpot
03-11-2011, 02:24 AM
If you need any programming help in Atari BASIC then Im your guy. ;)

Kotin
03-11-2011, 03:06 AM
bump

GunnyFreedom
03-13-2011, 02:32 AM
Drupal heeelllp

teacherone
03-13-2011, 02:47 AM
i know joomla!

no drupal experience :(

teacherone
03-13-2011, 02:49 AM