PDA

View Full Version : YouTube viewership going over 5,000,000/day!

centure7
10-24-2007, 02:26 AM
In a day or two so we will see more than 5 million hits a day on YouTube for Ron Paul! This is compared to 2.5 mil for the Republican in 2nd place and under 4 million for the leading Democrat. Now we own the internet... and soon we'll own the primaries!!!

Not only is our YouTube viewership spiraling up, but the ALL the other candidates look flat in comparison. THIS IS AMAZING!

I learned about RonPaul on YouTube BTW.

http://techpresident.com/youtube

PS
Here is a GREAT article on how to promote our YouTube videos!
http://nalts.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/how-to-promote-your-videos-on-youtube/

steph3n
10-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Welcome (I ee you aren't totally new, but I haven't replied to a post of yours that I know of either.

Glad to have you, sit back and don your tin foil hardhat:eek:

Keith
10-24-2007, 04:44 AM
The great thing is that if I am reading those charts correctly then they are only counting the official you tube videos that are uploaded by the campaigns. Ron Paul's most popular videos are uploaded by his grassroots supporters. Also, the sheer volume of Ron Paul supporter videos makes them nearly impossible to measure.

specialkornflake
10-24-2007, 05:24 AM
You're reading the chart wrong. The graph shows the cumulative number of hits, broken up in measurement by day. In a few days, we will reach our 5 millionth view, not our first day with 5 million views for that day.

centure7
10-24-2007, 06:14 AM
You're reading the chart wrong. The graph shows the cumulative number of hits, broken up in measurement by day. In a few days, we will reach our 5 millionth view, not our first day with 5 million views for that day.

Oops! Hopefully a mod can change the title and remove the "/day" at the end. In that case, I have much much better news to report!

Official(?) RonPaul YouTube viewership is up to 43,690 a day, and the growth spiraling up out of control, vs 2nd place candidate at 11,265 (democrat) with slower growth. The rest of the candidates look so flat that I won't bother calculating the numbers for! I guess we dominate the entire internet a lot more than I thought :)

LBT
10-24-2007, 06:34 AM
It works out that the grassroots videos about Ron Paul, of which there were well over 30,000 last time I looked, have accumulated around 10 times more views than the official channel.

There is a much smaller proportion of grass roots videos for other candidates, and man of those are negative toward the candidate.

So, its pretty clear that Ron Paul is hammering all other candidates on youtube.

unconsious767
10-24-2007, 12:35 PM
It works out that the grassroots videos about Ron Paul, of which there were well over 30,000 last time I looked, have accumulated around 10 times more views than the official channel.

There is a much smaller proportion of grass roots videos for other candidates, and man of those are negative toward the candidate.

So, its pretty clear that Ron Paul is hammering all other candidates on youtube.

Where to find out how many grassroots videos?

paulitics
10-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I estimate about 15 million views when you include grassroot videos.

werdd
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM
we have so many more videos too.

SouthernGuy15
10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
We need to keep on making videos for YOUTUBE!