PDA

View Full Version : Calling TWO patriots!

TechnoGuyRob
10-24-2007, 01:22 AM
http://thisnovember11th.com

We only need two more to reach 100 patriots! :)

I haven't had a chance to advertise the effort, that's why it's been going so "slow." Don't worry, I'm going to start a little campaign hopefully by this Sunday. I've taken into accounts complaints about the website, and I don't have time right now to change it, but will try to make it more usable and its message more prominent by the coming weekend. Also, the guy that runs the Nov 5th thing will e-mail everyone urging them to support this effort.

However, it would still be helpful if you guys kept up a decent rate of signups so we could get some initial momentum going! Come on! :D

EDIT: And to shut you detractors up once and for all who claim this takes away from November 5th, it does NOT. The goal is to show we also support unequivocably honorable causes and for people who object to the 5th, or can donate to both. In fact, I am sending out an e-mail to ALL the subscribers on the day before the 5th urging them to contribute if they can!

TechnoGuyRob
10-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Anyone? :D

tsetsefly
10-24-2007, 01:48 AM
are you going to try and advertise this to vets and current people in the military?

TechnoGuyRob
10-24-2007, 01:51 AM
You bet I am! I sent an e-mail to the veterans4paul group but haven't gotten a reply back, yet.

But I will heavily this coming weekend. :)