PDA

View Full Version : Oh NOES FEMA IS COMING!!

Nash
10-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Well I'm currently surrounded by fire. But I'm in the concrete jungle so my place is perfectly safe.

Everything seemed cool but now I'm hearing FEMA is on the way.

We're doomed. :(

a_european
10-24-2007, 01:22 AM
FEMA: "I'm from the government, I'm here to help!"
You: "FREEZE! Don't move!"

No, really, i hope nothing happens to you or others. Damn fire :(

devil21
10-24-2007, 01:22 AM
For some reason the displaced people in SD and surrounding areas are a "Top Story" on Yahoo politics. Must be a FEMA endorsement. Otherwise, what is the reason for that?!?

Btw, my fantasy football team is relying on LT and a couple other Chargers so the evac sucks for me. I hope everyone is ok.

qsecofr
10-24-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah we are doing great without them, makes me proud of the people in San Diego. I have a feeling Bush is coming to town because he heard how organized we are and wants to paint it as a FEMA win. What a clown.

No Federal intervention = calm fully stocked evacuation centers.

Federal intervention = DOOM!!!

Grandson of Liberty
10-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Btw, my fantasy football team is relying on LT and a couple other Chargers so the evac sucks for me. I hope everyone is ok.

Crap, I hadn't thought of that. . .

This is now serious.

devil21
10-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Crap, I hadn't thought of that. . .

This is now serious.

Im glad Im not alone and dont feel so much like a dick for wondering if LT, Rivers, and Chambers will hurt my team this weekend. I know its petty but Im on the right coast.

Man from La Mancha
10-24-2007, 01:42 AM
I'm curios, several years ago there was another large Calf. fire and many homes burned but one in the center of all the others. This man had removed all vegetation from the sides of his house and had a sprinkler system on his roof and side walls running off his swimming pool. Why don't more Calf. home owners do this in fire prone ares? Good Luck with the gestapo.

jonahtrainer
10-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Yeah we are doing great without them, makes me proud of the people in San Diego. I have a feeling Bush is coming to town because he heard how organized we are and wants to paint it as a FEMA win. What a clown.

No Federal intervention = calm fully stocked evacuation centers.

Federal intervention = DOOM!!!

No kidding. Some friends and I went down to Qualcomm to volunteer and couldn't find anything to do. They were turning away volunteers because they had so many.

FEMA needs to stay out of here. All they do is make a mess and confiscate people's guns (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4)so they can't protect themselves.

steph3n
10-24-2007, 02:32 AM
you know they called in the DoD not just fema? I just saw a repeat of this news conference on CSPAN a bit ago

won't even be in governors control, but Northern Command

freelance
10-24-2007, 04:59 AM
you know they called in the DoD not just fema? I just saw a repeat of this news conference on CSPAN a bit ago

God help you all!

LibertyEagle
10-24-2007, 05:55 AM

Well, this will be a handy little test run for them, with their newly gained powers after Katrina. :(

ValidusCustodiae
10-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Ouch. Have fun with good ol' northcomm =\

Ann Kobialka
10-24-2007, 06:43 AM
Over 2 years after Katrina I'm still involved with FEMA, paperwork government counceling sessions, Federal inspections of the FEMA trailor, federal monitoring of my finances, and my personal favorite, I have been assigned a housing counsilor who is maybe 24 or 25 years old, has never owned a house, lives in a hotel paid for by us taxpayers and is suppose to be helping me???? This was my third home. paid for with cash but once a month there she is with her forms to be filled out on how she "FEMA" is going to keep track, I mean help me get a house LOL good luck all and hide your guns because thats the first thing they want under the guise that they can't put thier inspectors, who constantly harras, in harms way Ann

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Yeah, I saw that the national guard is setting up vehicle checkpoints around San Diego. Checkpoints!

Shiranu
10-24-2007, 07:23 AM
Dear god... this calls for a tinfoil hat momment...
*puts on hat*
Ahem... The goverment started this fire so they can take over the largest state with no opposition.

On a more serious note, im sorry yall are having to go through first a fire, and now a bunch of retards who cant do crap without messing more stuff up.

Mortikhi
10-24-2007, 07:28 AM
So what color do you want your new trailer? Hopefully they wont get parked in the mud this time.

freelance
10-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Well, this will be a handy little test run for them, with their newly gained powers after Katrina. :(

Good grief, LE, you're beginning to sound like me. LOL!

paulitics
10-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Is this their test for the continuity of gvt for california? That executive order that gave Bush dictatorial powers.

RP08
10-24-2007, 08:30 AM
I've been hearing in the news that affected areas are now being "secured" by fully militarized National Guard.

How fun is that??

nullvalu
10-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Better hide your guns now before they come and confiscate them..

angelatc
10-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I thin this is probably inappropriate, but I always find it so ironic that the state with the most stringent air qiality controls is one of the states that always seems to have terrible trouble with things burning up uncontrollably.

Ann Kobialka
10-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Picture this in your mind if you will, I'm a 55 yr old pudgy grandmother. When I returned after evacuating for katrina I was held at Machinegunpoint by Army soldiers while my car luggage and me were physically search before I was allowed to return to my slab. We lived in tent on my front lawn {3 neighbor families with kids} because I hade well water so we had water. In the first 2 weeks our tents were Physically search by Army looking for weapons Ann