PDA

View Full Version : November 5th will be in the fundraising record books because...

brumans
10-23-2007, 11:24 PM
On November 5th Ron Paul will raise more money ONLINE in one day than any other candidate has in the history of the elections.

These "Obama raises 1 million"/"Hillary raises 3 million" were because of rallies/fundraisers/speeches in rich areas hosted by the campaign -- not online.

Furthermore, as an amazing fact, this will be entirely a GRASSROOTS fundraiser, not affiliated with the official campaign.

adpierce
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
good stuff

Duckman
10-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Can we do this on a day when the next sentence out of the MSM contains references to V, the Gunpowder Plot, anarchy, and terrorism?

mavtek
10-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Can we do this on a day when the next sentence out of the MSM contains references to V, the Gunpowder Plot, anarchy, and terrorism?

I'll PM you my idea, too many Huckabee losers poking around stealing our ideas!

parke
10-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, G. Washington, Thomas Paine, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and RON PAUL can beat Billary.

Cali4RonPaul
10-23-2007, 11:47 PM
If only we could get the V for Vendetta removed.

theprolific
10-23-2007, 11:57 PM
nov 5 could potentially be unprecedented and amazing. i'm trying to encourage everyone i know to participate.

francisco
10-24-2007, 12:03 AM
People who object to the V theme connected to Nov.5 effort are missing the IRONY of the situation, which may be because they were educated in government-funded schools.

This effort is a PEACEFUL, voluntary, and self-organizing phenomenon! If successful it will be one of the most remarkable political events in recent times.

TheEvilDetector
10-24-2007, 12:06 AM
On November 5th Ron Paul will raise more money ONLINE in one day than any other candidate has in the history of the elections.

These "Obama raises 1 million"/"Hillary raises 3 million" were because of rallies/fundraisers/speeches in rich areas hosted by the campaign -- not online.

Furthermore, as an amazing fact, this will be entirely a GRASSROOTS fundraiser, not affiliated with the official campaign.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but lets' be realistic here. The site hasn't reached 10,000 supporters yet and you need 100,000 to meet the goal with roughly 2 weeks remaining.

I am all for raising the maximum amount of money for Paul. However unjustified optimism can get in the way of doing what needs to be done to meet the actual goals.

Lets assume the site reached 20,000 and each donated $100. That is $2M.

Hillary: September 30, 2007 9,077,805.34
http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00431569/A_DATE_C00431569.html

So good luck with your plan and I mean that honestly.

PS. I am aware of the ONLINE distinction that you have made of course and so I do wonder how much of that $9M hillary obtained on the 9/30 was from online sources.
Surely not all of her money was offline on that day.

Andrew76
10-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Yes, the V for Vendetta thing is being blown way out of proportion. In fact, I imagine if the msm picks up on it at all, it will be because it's been plastered alllllll ooooover Ron Paul message boards. Enough already. Nov. 5th is symbolic for other reasons. Look it up. And after this Nov. 5th, it will be symbolic of Ron Paul raising a gazillion dollars in a day, the DAY BEFORE the debate on Nov. 6th. Hello?

TheEvilDetector
10-24-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes, the V for Vendetta thing is being blown way out of proportion. In fact, I imagine if the msm picks up on it at all, it will be because it's been plastered alllllll ooooover Ron Paul message boards. Enough already. Nov. 5th is symbolic for other reasons. Look it up. And after this Nov. 5th, it will be symbolic of Ron Paul raising a gazillion dollars in a day, the DAY BEFORE the debate on Nov. 6th. Hello?

I don't quite understand the point you are trying to make....

ghemminger
10-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Is there any way to hack a FOX news broadcast and link up to the V clip - this would be amazing media coverage:D

Taco John
10-24-2007, 12:18 AM
I don't quite understand the point you are trying to make....

Then let me help out then:

SHUT UP ABOUT THE V THING ALREADY AND ENJOY THE FACT THAT WE'RE ON COURSE FOR A HELL OF A FUNDRAISER

enjoiskaterguy
10-24-2007, 12:19 AM

The closest November debate accurding to Wikipedia is Nov. 9th not the 6th. But if it really is the 6th that is AWESOME.

We all have to donate though....Paul needs as much money as possible to advertize for the primaries.

TheEvilDetector
10-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Then let me help out then:

SHUT UP ABOUT THE V THING ALREADY AND ENJOY THE FACT THAT WE'RE ON COURSE FOR A HELL OF A FUNDRAISER

Why should I shut up?

I find it humorous that someone who is SHOUTING (all caps is considered shouting online) is telling someone else to shut up.

Cali4RonPaul
10-24-2007, 12:51 AM

What the critics are saying is why even run the risk, it is obviously controversial and polarizing to many RP supporters to include V for Vendetta on a political campaign even if it is not directly associated with the RP campaign.

Where is the one who created the november5th concept. $100 is no small pledge, I dont think he is doing enough to answer people's concerns.

We will run the risk of being type casted as disgruntled activist youths, Republican GOP outsiders. There may very well be a market for this, but we cannot win the nomination in this fashion, it is not building bridges to traditional voters who we need to win over.

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 12:56 AM
So I was thinking,

you know, nov 5 hasn't been discussed enough. I was wondering if maybe a couple dozen more threads abotu it would maybe finish the discussion.

So, save up your discussions for the last and final thread.

It will be called NOVEMBER 5: DEATH OR DESTINY? Starring Hulk Hogan, Ving rhames and Vin Diesel!!!!

The utlimate showdown will happen there, and a final victor will emerge victorious. All of ronpaulforumland has agreed to abide by the wishes of he who has the best, most well written essay on why November 5th is helpful or hurtful.

So, save yoru best arguments up for thread number 128. Just 12 more to go, let some of the amateurs beat a dead horse for a while. I assure you, if you leave this thread, there will be plenty more tomorrow.

ClockwiseSpark
10-24-2007, 12:57 AM
Is there any way to hack a FOX news broadcast and link up to the V clip - this would be amazing media coverage:D

I've always wanted to do something like that! I'm in :p

"Talk hard!"

ClockwiseSpark
10-24-2007, 01:02 AM
So I was thinking,

you know, nov 5 hasn't been discussed enough. I was wondering if maybe a couple dozen more threads abotu it would maybe finish the discussion.

So, save up your discussions for the last and final thread.

It will be called NOVEMBER 5: DEATH OR DESTINY? Starring Hulk Hogan, Ving rhames and Vin Diesel!!!!

The utlimate showdown will happen there, and a final victor will emerge victorious. All of ronpaulforumland has agreed to abide by the wishes of he who has the best, most well written essay on why November 5th is helpful or hurtful.

So, save yoru best arguments up for thread number 128. Just 12 more to go, let some of the amateurs beat a dead horse for a while. I assure you, if you leave this thread, there will be plenty more tomorrow.

Very funny!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! DEATH OR DESTINY STEP INTO THE RING!
WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION?

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 01:06 AM
Very funny!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! DEATH OR DESTINY STEP INTO THE RING!
WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION?

Im just trying to think of the perfect date, before I start printing up tickets.

Hmmm... early november would be best.....

DahuiHeeNalu
10-24-2007, 01:06 AM
msm will only pick up on it cause the people doubting this project november 5th website has a HUGE PICTURE or RON PAUL not V so only people responsible if they do would be the one's doubting it and mentioning everytime supporters mention November.5th....

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 01:07 AM
msm will only pick up on it cause the people doubting this project november 5th website has a HUGE PICTURE or RON PAUL not V so only people responsible if they do would be the one's doubting it and mentioning everytime supporters mention November.5th....

I got an idea, start a new thread on it. There is only one right now on the front page, there should be like, 3 more.

ClockwiseSpark
10-24-2007, 01:08 AM
Im just trying to think of the perfect date, before I start printing up tickets.

Hmmm... early november would be best.....

No problem there, November fifth 7pm EST :p

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 01:11 AM
No problem there, November fifth 7pm EST :p

excellent choice my lad...

how much for the tickets.

we need ten more threads promoting this!!! And askign fro input.

we also need ten more threads warnign of the consequences!!

I mean, its important peopel know the risks before they buy the tickets.

Hulk Hogan and Vin Diesel! Imagine the consequences!

ClockwiseSpark
10-24-2007, 01:16 AM
excellent choice my lad...

how much for the tickets.

we need ten more threads promoting this!!! And askign fro input.

we also need ten more threads warnign of the consequences!!

I mean, its important peopel know the risks before they buy the tickets.

Hulk Hogan and Vin Diesel! Imagine the consequences!

Hmm, I'd say $100 per ticket

www.thisnovember5th.com

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 01:18 AM
Hmm, I'd say $100 per ticket

www.thisnovember5th.com
Oohh! I'm getting excited!!

I need to start another thread!

Ozwest
10-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Many Ron Paul supporters, whilst supporting the same candidate, are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Each having their own agenda, they employ strategies best suited to achieve that agenda. It is inevitable that these differing groups will conflict, and what is occuring in this forum is a manifestation of this... This will never be completely resolved, but a "agree to disagree" attitude accompanied with some civility, would make this forum more pleasant for all.

NewEnd
10-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Many Ron Paul supporters, whilst supporting the same candidate, are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Each having their own agenda, they employ strategies best suited to achieve that agenda. It is inevitable that these differing groups will conflict, and what is occuring in this forum is a manifestation of this... This will never be completely resolved, but a "agree to disagree" attitude accompanied with some civility, would make this forum more pleasant for all.

:rolleyes:

whatever....

I say 3 more nov 5 threads per page will make this forum more pleasant.