PDA

View Full Version : Report says too many whites, men leading military

Anti Federalist
03-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Now, don't get me wrong, the more the empire's enforcement arm gets bogged down in politically correct absurdities and social justice causes, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

But, once again, I'm confused.

The minority grievance class has been saying for years now that it was grossly unfair that minorities were over represented in the MIC.

Now they are under represented?

What gives?

Report says too many whites, men leading military

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/07/report-says-whites-men-leading-military/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Interna l+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29

FrankRep
03-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Now they are under represented? What gives?

The Progressives are playing games and our National Defense will suffer.

And Yes, Ron Paul supports having a strong National Defense (http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/national-defense/).

erowe1
03-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Wait. What?

SanjaySingh didn't make this thread?

Icymudpuppy
03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
They gripe is that hispanics and blacks are over-represented in the enlisted ranks, and whites and asians are over-represented in the officer ranks. Comes down to education. You have to have a 4 year degree to be an officer.

FrankRep
03-07-2011, 08:08 PM
They gripe is that hispanics and blacks are over-represented in the enlisted ranks, and whites and asians are over-represented in the officer ranks. Comes down to education. You have to have a 4 year degree to be an officer.

Logic doesn't matter much, it's about an Agenda.

Anti Federalist
03-07-2011, 08:13 PM

Ah, right, that was my herpa, derpa, derp moment.

http://www.navytimes.com/community/opinion/navy_backtalk_integration_071126/

Icymudpuppy
03-07-2011, 10:48 PM
On a note, the military was the only government agency I've ever been in that I didn't feel like a second class person for being a white male. There are three things that matter in the Army when it comes to promotions. Your education (both military and civilian), your PT score, and your ability to act the way they expect you to, in that order.

doodle
03-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Not just men, too many "straight men". Report is incomplete.

amy31416
03-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Some day, the fact that there were fewer blacks/minorities calling the shots in our military might be considered a good thing...given what our military has been up to for the last ten or so years.

squarepusher
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Military is neo-con welfare

cindy25
03-08-2011, 03:51 AM
now they an affirmative action military?

Humanae Libertas
03-08-2011, 04:28 AM
More race baiting by the media. Every week it's always a report about 'x' not being represented. Holy fuck, it's so annoying.

ChaosControl
03-08-2011, 10:49 AM
So now they are going to have "Affirmative Action" policies when applying to OTS?

Government is one of the biggest racial discriminatory bodies in existence.