PDA

View Full Version : King to Muslims: cooperate, or else.

Anti Federalist
03-06-2011, 08:13 PM
I really, really, really hate this fucking guy.

He is, embodied in one person, every single thing that is wrong with the GOP.

Rep. Peter King: Muslim community fails to help crack down on terror

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/03/06/2011-03-06_king_muslims_refuse_to_fight_terrorism.html#ixz z1FsMk8bfo

WASHINGTON - A Long Island congressman charged Sunday that New York's Muslim community was failing to cooperate with city cops and the FBI on the terror threat.

Republican Rep. Peter King, who will hold hearings on Muslim radicalization later this week, "I'm aware of a number of cases in New York where the (Muslim) community has not been cooperative."

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.), appearing with King on CNN's "State of the Union," said King was singling out the Muslim community while ignoring the terror threat from other groups.

"I think it is the wrong course of action to take," Ellison said.

But King cited the example of a young man who allegedly went to "two mosques in Suffolk County in Long Island, said he wanted to engage in jihad. They said we don't do it, but (they) never told the police, and then he went off to Afghanistan."

"I don't believe there is sufficient cooperation," King said. "They do not give the level of cooperation that they need."

In Manhattan, groups supporting and opposing the hearings by King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, planned to hold dueling demonstrations in the afternoon

Anti Federalist
03-06-2011, 08:14 PM
King Having Trouble Finding Anti-Muslim Muslims to Testify at his “Radicalization” Hearings

Now, King has already removed two witnesses from his hearings for being controversial. The first, AEI Scholar Ayaan Hirsi Ali, has suggested amending the U.S. Constitution to give fewer rights to Muslims. The other, Walid Phares, (who is also on the Clarion Fund advisory board) is a Lebanese Christian who was removed after CAIR accused him of ties to Christian militias implicated in civilian massacres in Lebanon.

http://blog.pfaw.org/content/king-having-trouble-finding-anti-muslim-muslims-testify-his-%E2%80%9Cradicalization%E2%80%9D-hearings

madfoot
03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
His district is right next to mine. Shameful. Just shameful.

Anti Federalist
03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
From Terrorist Bagman to Homeland Security Overlord: The Curious Career of Peter King

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KgBT8kIRgBo/TSO4-th7V7I/AAAAAAAAG_Q/KXAHS4HqvfU/s1600/Peter+King.jpg

"There's only two things wrong with him -- his face": Congressman Peter "Janus" King

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2011/01/from-terrorist-bagman-to-homeland.html

In the person of Congressman Peter King (R-New York), the incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, the abstraction called "hypocrisy" has acquired tangible human form. After spending decades canvassing his fellow Irish-American Catholics to raise money for terrorists in Northern Ireland, King has promised to conduct a wide-ranging investigation of American Muslim congregations and cultural organizations in search of people providing "material support" for Islamic terrorism.

"We have to break through this politically correct nonsense which keeps us from debating and discussing what I think is one of the most vitally important issues in this country," King insists. "We are under siege by Muslim terrorists and yet there are

raiha
03-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Looks like the resurrection of Eugene McCarthy's character. They both have vicious, bigoted debauched faces also.

Anti Federalist
03-06-2011, 10:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KgBT8kIRgBo/TSOOLyZQTFI/AAAAAAAAG_I/wrI8c3FmAR0/s320/March+2005+Photo+with+King.jpg

King (center) meets with supporters of a Malachy McAllister, a convicted Irish terrorist.

bruce leeroy
03-06-2011, 11:02 PM
peter king is also a scumbag gun grabber

doodle
03-06-2011, 11:32 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KgBT8kIRgBo/TSOOLyZQTFI/AAAAAAAAG_I/wrI8c3FmAR0/s320/March+2005+Photo+with+King.jpg

King (center) meets with supporters of a Malachy McAllister, a convicted Irish terrorist.

Does MI5 uses waterboarding on terrorism suspects and those linked to them?

Irish terrorists targeting UK mainland, warns MI5

By James Slack
17th September 2010

Britain is facing a return to the days of Irish Republican terrorists plotting a wave of attacks on the mainland, the head of MI5 warned last night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1312793/Irish-terrorists-targeting-UK-mainland-warns-MI5.html#ixzz1FtBma1hX

Did Republicans appoint a supporter of Irish Republican terrorists as Homeland mistro because he is seen as having experience in supporting terrorists?

Mark37snj
03-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Does this has something to do with all those muslim activists trying to build a mosque at ground zero? Well when you spit in the face of so many Americans crap like this happens and people like King thrive. We got more important things to worry about, namely our selves, our country, our liberties, our constitution, our lives, and our dollar, etc etc etc... Both of these groups working together to destroy America, who woulda thunk it? When this ENTIRE mess is settled and Americans FINALLY get a goverment that represents us, it had better be the most selfesh and politically incorrect, globaly speaking, goverment to have ever existed. I am fed up with the rest of the world! America is not blameless to say the least but the world is not ready for a global community. Easy come easy go, how can a countries population be expected to maintain a free society if they didn't do anything to earn it? Really, how??? Something big is coming, don't know what it is, but somethings gotta change. Hopefully thats us, will we show the world how its really done once and for all? Will we get it right, will we fail, will planey X end all these discussions?

doodle
03-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Something big is coming, don't know what it is, but somethings gotta change. Hopefully thats us, will we show the world how its really done once and for all? Will we get it right, will we fail, will planey X end all these discussions?

Yes.
We have to lead the way by cutting spending massively and demonstrate to world how we can become strong again and avoid economic bankruptcy that freedom in Iraq has pushed us into.

BlackTerrel
03-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Or else what? What is this guy proposing?

angelatc
03-07-2011, 12:43 AM

A holocaust, probably. He's a loonie.

ExPatPaki
03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Does this has something to do with all those muslim activists trying to build a mosque at ground zero?

There's no plan to build a mosque at ground zero, do some research first.

Freedom 4 all
03-07-2011, 09:14 AM

Murder or torture probably. As far as I know (or at least hope) there's no law mandating being a snitch so whatever he plans would have to be "off the book." Although I have to wonder if King would have snitched on his own terrorist pals from his IRA days.

pcosmar
03-07-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't know which is worse,,,
The fact that people print the garbage that this idiot spews or that people voted for him.

Altogether disgusting, sad and concerning.
:(

Mark37snj
03-07-2011, 09:55 PM
There's no plan to build a mosque at ground zero, do some research first.

Are you freakin kididng me? What the hell was on the news everyday for 6 months. Lets see, even wikipedia has an entry on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park51

Park51, originally named Cordoba House, is a planned 13-story Muslim community center to be located two blocks from the World Trade Center site[5][6] in Lower Manhattan. The majority of the center will be open to the general public and its proponents have said the center will promote interfaith dialogue. It will contain a Muslim prayer space that has controversially[7][8] been referred to as the "Ground Zero mosque", though numerous commentators (Progressives) noted that it was neither a mosque nor at Ground Zero.

OH, and a Google search shows 3,780,000 entries when you search "Ground Zero Mosque".
Go troll somewhere else FOOL!

Also has enyone else noticed the amount of TROLLS joined this forum in late 2010? I've noticed a few.

And don't try to get cute and say its "Technically" not a mosque or not at ground zero where the World Trade Center was exactly located. 1/2 mile or so from the towers is Ground Zero let alone 2 blocks.

ExPatPaki
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Are you freakin kididng me? What the hell was on the news everyday for 6 months. Lets see, even wikipedia has an entry on it:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park51

Park51, originally named Cordoba House, is a planned 13-story Muslim community center to be located two blocks from the World Trade Center site[5][6] in Lower Manhattan. The majority of the center will be open to the general public and its proponents have said the center will promote interfaith dialogue. It will contain a Muslim prayer space that has controversially[7][8] been referred to as the "Ground Zero mosque", though numerous commentators (Progressives) noted that it was neither a mosque nor at Ground Zero.

So two blocks from the WTC site is now "Ground Zero"? Would 4 blocks be okay?

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM
[B]The first, AEI Scholar Ayaan Hirsi Ali, has suggested amending the U.S. Constitution to give fewer rights to Muslims.

roflol

ExPatPaki
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
And don't try to get cute and say its "Technically" not a mosque or not at ground zero where the World Trade Center was exactly located. 1/2 mile or so from the towers is Ground Zero let alone 2 blocks.

Who creates such cute definitions of "Ground Zero"? Is there a cute little committee? Are you on its board?

amy31416
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Are you freakin kididng me? What the hell was on the news everyday for 6 months. Lets see, even wikipedia has an entry on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park51

OH, and a Google search shows 3,780,000 entries when you search "Ground Zero Mosque".

Also has enyone else noticed the amount of TROLLS joined this forum in late 2010? I've noticed a few.

I guess you haven't read the part about not using personal insults against other forum members?

And, he's right...it's called the "Ground Zero Mosque" in order to elicit highly emotional responses from the less-than-logical crowd, not because it's located at Ground Zero, and not because it's a mosque--so congrats on buying into that media manipulation hook, line and sinker.

That said, there are two ways you can look at the Islamic center being discussed:

a) OMG, THEY'RE RUBBING OUR NOSES IN IT, THEY ARE MOCKING OUR COLLECTIVE PAIN, THEY ARE EVIL!

-or-

b) It's a testament to freedom, tolerance and civility, and symbolic of the American way. It's more difficult, perhaps even uncomfortable, but it is the right way to address these things.

What is your solution? Forbid them to build this place on what grounds? Some other alleged Muslims committed violence against innocent American citizens, so all Muslims are guilty and all must pay forever? Never having the same right to gather, build and do the things that other Americans do? Would you accept that all Americans must pay for the violence that our government has wrought against hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims?

Do you see any issues with your stance, or are you a lost cause? Would you be one of those standing with that mob screaming accusatory and violent epithets at Muslim families going to a charity event...even the children?

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:21 AM
LOL--apparently I'm a "troll asskisser" according to the Rep. King wannabee (Mark37snj) who's too fragile to state his thoughts on my post publicly and have it out, but instead neg reps me for disagreeing with him, while using a mindless ad hominem attack.

And that, my friends, is the extent of the "intellectual" discourse of that type.

specsaregood
03-08-2011, 09:26 AM
LOL--apparently I'm a "troll asskisser" according to the Rep. King wannabee (Mark37snj) who's too fragile to state his thoughts on my post publicly and have it out, but instead neg reps me for disagreeing with him, while using a mindless ad hominem attack.

And that, my friends, is the extent of the "intellectual" discourse of that type.

He's just butthurt because he just got his ass kicked by a girl.

specsaregood
03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
//

ExPatPaki
03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
He's just butthurt because he just got his ass kicked by a girl.

He will neg rep you on this post as well.

specsaregood
03-08-2011, 09:28 AM

And I will mock him if he does.

Mark37snj
03-08-2011, 09:33 AM
I guess you haven't read the part about not using personal insults against other forum members?

Its only an insult if its NOT true.

And, he's right...it's called the "Ground Zero Mosque" in order to elicit highly emotional responses from the less-than-logical crowd, not because it's located at Ground Zero, and not because it's a mosque--so congrats on buying into that media manipulation hook, line and sinker.

Its called "Ground Zero Mosque" because its being built 2 BLOCK from Ground Zero! So congradulations for proving just how foolish progressive political correctness is and how easly people are manipulated into ignoring the obvious because they are brainwashed by the liberal media propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

That said, there are two ways you can look at the Islamic center being discussed:

a) OMG, THEY'RE RUBBING OUR NOSES IN IT, THEY ARE MOCKING OUR COLLECTIVE PAIN, THEY ARE EVIL!

So according to your "Logic" it should have been perfectly acceptable for America to build a Nuclear Weapon research facility in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and not expect the survivors to get upset at all and if they did we could just tell them they have been manipulated and are being intoleranct and uncivilized.

b) It's a testament to freedom, tolerance and civility, and symbolic of the American way. It's more difficult, perhaps even uncomfortable, but it is the right way to address these things.

Its a testament to stupidity, ignorance, arrogance, and cold heartedness willing to cause innocent people harm. Hell even the courts ruled the Westboro Baptist Church lunatics could not apporach any closer than 1000 yards to protest a dead soldiers funeral. How does your supposed Logic, Tolerance, and Civility fit in there? Buy the way there are 1760 yards in a mile, so 1000 yards is over 1/2 mile.

What is your solution? Forbid them to build this place on what grounds?

See above

Some other alleged Muslims committed violence against innocent American citizens,

Thats all you need to say, we know what camp you in. So I guess I'm being intolerant and uncivilized in my views thats its not ok to strap bombs to children? You go right ahead with your progressive enlightenment and keep patting yourself on the back thinking your being tolerant and setting testaments and stuff.

Mark37snj
03-08-2011, 09:35 AM

As you can see I was well in the middle of writing my "intellectual" response when you ran off at the mouth, why am I not surprised.

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:47 AM

I don't care...it's not like anything in my life hinges on my rep here...it was just cowardly of him.

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:48 AM
As you can see I was well in the middle of writing my "intellectual" response when you ran off at the mouth, why am I not surprised.

You wouldn't have written one had I not called you out.

Mark37snj
03-08-2011, 09:49 AM
I don't care...it's not like anything in my life hinges on my rep here...it was just cowardly of him.

Thats what the rep function is for. I give alot of good reps because of all the good posts on this forum, and few bad ones when they are warrented. By the way, I have only dished out 3 bad reps ever.

pcosmar
03-08-2011, 09:52 AM

That post does not even qualify as "intellectual response".

Its called "Ground Zero Mosque" because its being built 2 BLOCK from Ground Zero!
No,
It is called the "Ground Zero Mosque" for propaganda purposes. To inflame and incite.

Calling it by it's name (Cordoba House ) would not have the same negative emotional impact. Calling it a Down Town visitor center (community center) has no impact.

ExPatPaki
03-08-2011, 09:52 AM

Yes, he is quite the coward.

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Its only an insult if its NOT true.

A personal insult is a personal insult and a testament to you not having a solid argument.

Its called "Ground Zero Mosque" because its being built 2 BLOCK from Ground Zero! So congradulations for proving just how foolish progressive political correctness is and how easly people are manipulated into ignoring the obvious because they are brainwashed by the liberal media propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

Like he said? What's okay...four blocks away? Put in a strip joint where they would have built it (which people wouldn't say squat about.) And the argument "you're a LIBERAL if you disagree with me" is weak, my friend.

So according to your "Logic" it should have been perfectly acceptable for America to build a Nuclear Weapon research facility in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and not expect the survivors to get upset at all and if they did we could just tell them they have been manipulated and are being intoleranct and uncivilized.

Japan is not America. Try to understand that.

Its a testament to stupidity, ignorance, arrogance, and cold heartedness willing to cause innocent people harm. Hell even the courts ruled the Westboro Baptist Church lunatics could not apporach any closer than 1000 yards to protest a dead soldiers funeral. How does your supposed Logic, Tolerance, and Civility fit in there? Buy the way there are 1760 yards in a mile, so 1000 yards is over 1/2 mile.

I'm cold-hearted? I donated extensively toward the 9/11 efforts of the police, firemen and victims. I'm just not willing to make Muslims who did not perpetrate the act pay for it...just as I would not make YOU pay for the 12 or so children just killed in Afghanistan...that's a pretty simple concept, unless you're inherently hateful towards a group based on their religion.

Thats all you need to say, we know what camp you in. So I guess I'm being intolerant and uncivilized in my views thats its not ok to strap bombs to children? You go right ahead with your progressive enlightenment and keep patting yourself on the back thinking your being tolerant and setting testaments and stuff.

Wait...are the folks building this community center strapping bombs to children? I hadn't heard about that...perhaps you have a source?

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Dupe post...

amy31416
03-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Thats what the rep function is for. I give alot of good reps because of all the good posts on this forum, and few bad ones when they are warrented. By the way, I have only dished out 3 bad reps ever.

Nooooooooooooooo (gasp) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!
:rolleyes:

ExPatPaki
03-08-2011, 09:58 AM
It is called the "Ground Zero Mosque" for propaganda purposes. To inflame and incite.

It's funny, because before all this, I think it was Laura Ingraham who was guest hosting the O'Reilly factor and she had a representative from this mosque and she said that this mosque was "a good idea" and the she "liked what you are doing here".

pcosmar
03-08-2011, 10:09 AM
It's funny, because before all this, I think it was Laura Ingraham who was guest hosting the O'Reilly factor and she had a representative from this mosque and she said that this mosque was "a good idea" and the she "liked what you are doing here".

It was named "Ground Zero Mosque" by some Bigoted Bloggers. And the name was spread by islamophobes.
It has been picked up by the Media and used often.
:(

Anti Federalist
03-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Turd, a complete and total piece of shit.

It also speaks volumes about the GOP that they gave this asshat the Homeland Security Committee chair.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1110ap_us_muslims_terror_hearings.html?source=rss

He (King) told The Associated Press that radical Islam is a distinct threat that must be investigated regardless of whose sensibilities are offended. The congressman, a Republican, pointed to his support in the 1990s for hearings into right-wing militias, on grounds that they were the danger of that time.

He supported the Irish Republican Army's political wing in the 1980s and 1990s, a time when the IRA was involved in violence in Northern Ireland. He says now that the IRA and al-Qaida are very different and that the IRA never attacked America.

Anti Federalist
03-20-2011, 04:36 PM
"I strongly believe that the president of the United States has the inherent constitutional power to take military action against a foreign country without seeking prior approval of Congress," he (Peter King) said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/li-pols-...ibya-1.2771108

Kylie
03-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Complete, utter douchebaggery.

Anti Federalist
04-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Bump for another thread.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Last one, promise.

Timely, Matt Collins-esque, Peter King bump

Razmear
05-18-2011, 11:57 PM
The May 21 Rapture crowd scares me a lot more than any Muslims. Just hoping none of these 'true believers' are on missile silo duty this weekend.

Anti Federalist
05-19-2011, 12:04 AM
The May 21 Rapture crowd scares me a lot more than any Muslims. Just hoping none of these 'true believers' are on missile silo duty this weekend.

Or holding down airlock duty at a Level Four bio-lab.

Anti Federalist
03-17-2013, 11:20 PM
////

Giuliani was there on 911
03-17-2013, 11:59 PM

you sound like the troll to me

heavenlyboy34
03-18-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm facepalming so hard here. :/ If the Cordoba Center is a "mosque", the YMCA is a "church". :rolleyes: People really need to stop buying into divisive and deliberately misleading MSM disinformation.

Mani
03-18-2013, 12:51 AM
Turd, a complete and total piece of shit.

It also speaks volumes about the GOP that they gave this asshat the Homeland Security Committee chair.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1110ap_us_muslims_terror_hearings.html?source=rss

The link didn't work.

But the point is....King feels terrorism is OK, like the IRA, as long as they don't attack Americans...DUH....See, then they become Bad guys and we are the good guys.

Simple right? We are the Good Guys! We can bomb/drone/attack whomever, coz we are the good guys. Don't you get it????

BlackTerrel
03-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.), appearing with King on CNN's "State of the Union," said King was singling out the Muslim community while ignoring the terror threat from other groups.

Sounds like Ellison isn't really against what King is doing. He just wants it expanded to other groups as well.

Ender
03-18-2013, 12:47 PM

Good grief- the property belongs to them and was never at Ground Zero.

Get over it.

Dr.3D
03-18-2013, 01:12 PM
"I strongly believe that the president of the United States has the inherent constitutional power to take military action against a foreign country without seeking prior approval of Congress," he (Peter King) said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/li-pols-...ibya-1.2771108
Shows how much respect he has for the United States Constitution. Maybe he works for another country.