PDA

View Full Version : ACLJ talks '08 election but no mention of RON PAUL!

Misesian
10-23-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm watching this guy's televised radio show on TBN right now and they're discussing the election and talking about EVERYBODY but Ron Paul!!

They're essentially complaining about "not having an evangelical candidate in the top tier" (except for OBAMA who they say professes his faith in Jesus Christ [yeah like he can't just LIE?!]) and then throw in Huckster and even BROWNBACK (it might be replayed before he dropped out, I'm not sure) but no mention of Ron Paul one bit even though he's the most Christian guy who is running.

Ron Paul has a TRUE understanding of Christianity, which is essentially along the same lines of libertarianism where we choose to accept Christ and He doesn't force us to do anything, and if these Christian Rights were true Christians they would only be backing Ron Paul. Apparently only Chuck Baldwin is one.

They had Brody on there from CBN as well, who interviewed Dr. Paul, and STILL no mention of him!!!

Send these guys an email, there is a 50 word limit:

http://www.aclj.org/Contact/Radioshow.aspx

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
meh, I don't see why everyone wants to tie RP to the evangelical religious right, I myself being a satanist, just don't think religion should have anything to do with a candidate for president.

RP himself even says religious matters should be left up to the states, not for the president or federal government to decide.

Sure RP is a christian. But why do we have to try to alienate non-christians?

Misesian
10-23-2007, 10:52 PM
meh, I don't see why everyone wants to tie RP to the evangelical religious right, I myself being a satanist, just don't think religion should have anything to do with a candidate for president.

RP himself even says religious matters should be left up to the states, not for the president or federal government to decide.

Do you want votes for Ron Paul?

I'm a Christian, and will pray for your soul, but I would take your vote for him.

American
10-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm a non Christian but I agree that he deserves a fair shot in all arenas.

Good idea, lets let them feel the Ron Paul wrath of destruction......lol, thats funny...:D

10-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Do you want votes for Ron Paul?

I'm a Christian, and will pray for your soul, but I would take your vote for him.

I respect the fact that you are are christian, but we need to all unite together and get RP elected, no matter what religion we are; christian, satanists, jews, scientologists, hindus, taoists, catholics, jehovah witnesses, buddhists, we should all know that ron paul is the only hope for this country, no matter what religion we are.

we need to find some way to get the religious evangelical right to vote for RP without making the other people that aren't in that religious evangelical right not want to vote for RP

moonbat
10-23-2007, 10:58 PM

Man I don't care what you are, but think about what you're posting.

I can see the headlines now... Satanists for Ron Paul!

Man from La Mancha
10-23-2007, 11:00 PM

You seemed to be confused. Ron is for peace, prosperity and nonviolence
Satan is for evil and destruction, the tearing down of good. Bush is your man:)

American
10-23-2007, 11:04 PM
HEY!!!

Devil, Satan, Christ, God is for religious people, what about the Atheists?

I am for science, NOT Scientology

Remember seperation of church and state, this post was to acclimate those people who dont understand that whole concept. Good luck, like talking to the Taliban....I imagine.....=\

RP4ME
I'm watching this guy's televised radio show on TBN right now and they're discussing the election and talking about EVERYBODY but Ron Paul!!

They're essentially complaining about "not having an evangelical candidate in the top tier" (except for OBAMA who they say professes his faith in Jesus Christ [yeah like he can't just LIE?!]) and then throw in Huckster and even BROWNBACK (it might be replayed before he dropped out, I'm not sure) but no mention of Ron Paul one bit even though he's the most Christian guy who is running.

Ron Paul has a TRUE understanding of Christianity, which is essentially along the same lines of libertarianism where we choose to accept Christ and He doesn't force us to do anything, and if these Christian Rights were true Christians they would only be backing Ron Paul. Apparently only Chuck Baldwin is one.

They had Brody on there from CBN as well, who interviewed Dr. Paul, and STILL no mention of him!!!

Send these guys an email, there is a 50 word limit:

I sw this to and HAd to turn it off...bleeeeck! Of course tehy ignore him ....Sekulow is all about LAWS and terrorism and he is a Robertson shill. He said litmus test for him is support of Israel.....

Its dissapointing they dont see teh writing on teh walls.....

Man I don't care what you are, but think about what you're posting.

I can see the headlines now... Satanists for Ron Paul!

next you are going to say that I can't support ron paul because I'm a member of stormfront . org?

I can see your point. Though I doubt the news will pick this up and report it that way. This is a third-party site. If the MSM were to report that Ron Paul is a satanist now, that would be a ridiculous move on their part.

Lets not forget teh John Birch Society has been accused of being racist and supporting Ron Paul, but we haven't heard anything about it from the MSM. The MSM can be very stupid, but they know very well that you cannot judge a candidate based on who some of his supporters are.

I'm sure each other candidate has their own share of satanist/racist/weird supporters as well.

I bet giuliani has transexuals/crossdressers supporting him since he used to crossdress. Is the MSM reporting giuliani as "the crossdressers #1 choice"? No, and they won't do it to RP either.

moonbat
10-23-2007, 11:12 PM
next you are going to say that I can't support ron paul because I'm a member of stormfront . org?

I can see your point. Though I doubt the news will pick this up and report it that way. This is a third-party site. If the MSM were to report that Ron Paul is a satanist now, that would be a ridiculous move on their part.

Your beliefs are your beliefs and thats fine by me. Any vote for Ron Paul is a good vote.

I'm not really worried about the MSM so much either but you never know with some of the crap thats being said about Dr. Paul. :rolleyes:

BarryDonegan
10-24-2007, 12:48 AM
everyone voting for ron paul will be aware that they have to share the tent with absolute polar opposites... bc unchecked corrupt government is a common enemy... bigger than satan or jerry falwell or whoever your enemy is.

Misesian
10-24-2007, 06:11 AM
In addition to the discussion, I hope you guys are emailing these guys about Ron Paul! Christians and atheists alike! :)