PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher

fcmagic01
03-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Hey,

I was watching Bill Maher this weekend and he was making fun of Net Gingrich. Then he made a joke about kicking out all the Republicans who have had extra-marital affairs and he said something about how all there would be left on the opposite side of the aisle is Ron Paul and tumbleweed.

If anyone could find a clip that would be great.

civusamericanus
03-06-2011, 10:15 AM
The right and left know Ron Paul is the only honest politician in Washington, yet they claim he can not be elected??? America is obviously filled with masochist. The problem is while we stand by more and more people lose jobs, and die in unconstitutional entanglements!

jct74
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
right here, at 0:35
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-newt-gingrich-charlie-sheen/

Knightskye
03-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul's been married to Carol for 53 years, if I recall correctly. Glad to see "Ron Paul" as a positive punchline.

Legend1104
03-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Who is this Mr. Tumbleweed? Is he pro-liberty?

AZKing
03-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Clip was pretty funny :)

Bill Maher undoubtedly likes Ron Paul, even if he is a liberal. Same deal with Jon Stewart.

HOLLYWOOD
03-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Nice mud on Newt Gingrich to use:

"Newt... who cheated on his first wife and left her while in bed with cancer, then cheated on his second wife with his now third wife... "

I presume Newt Gingrich won't be attending any family values conventions? Maybe at the Republican National Convention Newt Gingrich can team up a dynamic duo Rudy Guiliani to be speakers of family values. With except of Ron Paul and a few others, the GOP/republicans have become the new definition of hypocrisy.

There's nothing conservative about Newt Gingrich's loins... eh?

cswake
03-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Who is this Mr. Tumbleweed? Is he pro-liberty?

LOL! "He" is the most pro-liberty candidate you could find, or not find, depending on the speed of the wind...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WjW51m4L6oU/TA0TXvAdZ6I/AAAAAAAAAGg/jAyJgWQlBvc/s1600/tumbleweed.jpg

MelissaWV
03-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Eh... I think there's plenty negative to find about Newt without getting into his personal life.

Ron's marriage is a positive, but you don't need to show the other side of the coin.

I'm sure someone's Cliff's Notes version of my own relationships would not look too good.

Knightskye
03-06-2011, 04:18 PM
LOL! "He" is the most pro-liberty candidate you could find, or not find, depending on the speed of the wind...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WjW51m4L6oU/TA0TXvAdZ6I/AAAAAAAAAGg/jAyJgWQlBvc/s1600/tumbleweed.jpg

Dependent on wind welfare for movement, Tumbleweed is a commie!

Eric21ND
03-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Too many kickbacks for wind energy by Mr. Tumbleweed.

terp
03-06-2011, 08:05 PM
I don't necessarily see that joke as a positive for RP. I think in Bill's mind it was to show how hopeless the republicans are...He used to like Ron Paul. At one point he said RP was his idol, but I think that ship has sailed.

eric_cartman
03-06-2011, 11:37 PM
I say we elect the tumbleweed... whatever the tumbleweed can't do, we'll figure it out for ourselves.

Petar
03-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Yeah right, Mr. Tumbleweed just rolls around spreading his seed EVERYWHERE, like a TOTAL WHORE.

Knightskye
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Yeah right, Mr. Tumbleweed just rolls around spreading his seed EVERYWHERE, like a TOTAL WHORE.

Any less faithful than John Edwards or Newt Gingrich?

Bman
03-09-2011, 03:06 AM
I don't necessarily see that joke as a positive for RP. I think in Bill's mind it was to show how hopeless the republicans are...He used to like Ron Paul. At one point he said RP was his idol, but I think that ship has sailed.

That's because Maher is a douche. At first he was happy to see a Republican that would attack Republican sacred cows that were complete nonsense, but when poor Bill found out that Ron would also attack his sacred cows that were complete nonsense he just couldn't bear it.

messana
03-09-2011, 03:27 AM
I thought he was making a reference to Bruno.

devil21
03-09-2011, 03:32 AM
That's because Maher is a douche. At first he was happy to see a Republican that would attack Republican sacred cows that were complete nonsense, but when poor Bill found out that Ron would also attack his sacred cows that were complete nonsense he just couldn't bear it.

I really didn't think Maher's comment was negative. He was saying that the party is fucked overall and Ron Paul is the lone example of someone different in the party.

eok321
03-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Paul/Tumbleweed 2012:cool:

Sola_Fide
03-09-2011, 04:56 AM

Yes.

Eric21ND
03-09-2011, 05:40 AM
LOL @ this entire thread

blocks
03-09-2011, 05:21 PM

lol

cswake
03-09-2011, 05:56 PM

I think we can play it to our advantage ... Tumbleweed ... an anti-discrimination, Equal Opportunity candidate. In fact, I think we can spin it so that Mr. Tumbleweed is *the* transparency candidate who has nothing to hide, so much so, that it's like a feeling you can see through him and his positions.