PDA

View Full Version : Let's Give it to Newt on Facebook!

Dave Aiello
03-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Join the discussion. "Like" Newt Explore 2012, and join the bash-fest! This is great.

http://www.facebook.com/NewtExplore2012

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 09:28 PM
They're deleting a lot of posts. If you post remember:

Don't Spam
Be civil
Don't behave in any way Ron Paul wouldn't approve of

Engage Newt supporters with questions, then compare his positions with those of Ron Paul. Don't just go posting "Ron Paul 2012" everywhere, it makes up look like immature spammers.

Dave Aiello
03-04-2011, 09:30 PM
They're deleting a lot of posts. If you post remember:

Don't Spam
Be civil
Don't behave in any way Ron Paul wouldn't approve of

Engage Newt supporters with questions, then compare his positions with those of Ron Paul. Don't just go posting "Ron Paul 2012" everywhere, it makes up look like immature spammers.

Agreed. It gives us an awful image. We need to fight with ideas.. We've all watched enough Ron Paul on youtube to do so.

Fredom101
03-04-2011, 09:37 PM
I would be way to ashamed to 'Like' Newt! Remember, that goes on your status update so all your friends will see it!

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 09:42 PM
I would be way to ashamed to 'Like' Newt! Remember, that goes on your status update so all your friends will see it!

You can hide it if you delete it from your wall

Matt Collins
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Ask questions.... such as:

"Newt, do you still side with Nancy Pelosi on global warming"?
or
"Newt, you promised to make the government smaller when you were in office previously but you didn't. How can we believe you this time?"
or
"Newt, if your wife and family couldn't trust you, how can the rest of the country?"

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 11:42 PM
"The most honest man in Congress"
-John McCain

"I strongly support Ron Paul, we very badly need to have more Representatives in the House who understand in a principled way the importance of property rights and religious freedom."
-Milton Friedman

"What's so interesting about Congressman Ron Paul is, you appear to have a consistent principled integrity. Ah, Americans don't usually go for that..."
-Jon Stewart