PDA

View Full Version : Prominent Conservative Radio Hosts Planted Scripted Actors Among Callers

Zatch
03-04-2011, 09:21 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/hmm-prominent-conservative-radio-host

doodle
03-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Had heard that Hanity hired paid actors as callers.

Use of Paid Actors Posing as Callers

Clear Channel, through its subsidiary, Premiere Radio Networks, auditions and hires actors to call in to talk radio shows and pose as listeners in order to provide shows, carried by Clear Channel and other broadcasters, with planned content in the form of stories and opinions. The custom caller service provided by Premiere Radio ensures its clients they won't hear the same actor's voice for at least two months in order to appear authentic to listeners who might otherwise catch on.[

LINK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_Communications#Use_of_Paid_Actors_Po sing_as_Callers)

CableNewsJunkie
03-04-2011, 09:30 PM
I had always wondered about that...

...looks like another 'conspiracy theory' validated...

Zatch
03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I bet a lot of the "liberal" callers on Hannity are actors.

FrankRep
03-04-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm sure most Radio Hosts have scripted Actors calling in. It's "Entrainment" after all.

MN Patriot
03-04-2011, 09:55 PM
It would be interesting to be bug in the wire when they screen calls. See how many raving lunatic liberals call in, or knuckle dragging conservatives, who never get on the air.

Who girl
03-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Just another reason to not trust MSM. Not that I needed one.:collins:

juleswin
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't be surprised especially when wait times can last up to 1hr+

Vessol
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Raise your hand if you are surprised.

Flash
03-04-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the guys at Free Talk Live use paid active. There's one anti-semitic fella who constantly rants against a global zionist conspiracy but yet has a jewish accent. Then there's several other callers who call and say the most outrageous & crazy conspiracy theories.

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Politicians do this all the time when they have to answer questions fielded from the public.

C-SPAN's Washington Journal morning show, which routinely hosts Capital Hills finest, have the viewing audience call in to questioned the political hacks.

Anthony Weiner (D-NY) is notorious for doing the rigged callers and questions.

Is anyone truly surprised at what FOX NEWS CORP does? or NBC/MSNBC/CNBC or ABC or CBS or CNN? Like Hillary Clinton states, she needs more money to reinforce the Federal Government's PROPAGANDA campaigns. Corporate Main Stream Media, is you 4th Branch of government.

Has this Forum forgot about Fox's: Frank "FUCK YOU" Luntz

He probably taught Hannity how to use actors... The New MEGAPHONE v2.0

make your supporters sound sane and your opposition sound like lunatics... the disinformation/misinformation age continues.

TIMB0B
03-04-2011, 10:23 PM
You be the judge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBZxa6y8ls
Even though I agree wholeheartedly with Beck on the issue at hand, it did seem too 'pitch-perfect'. Every liberal talking point on healthcare was addressed, and then the "punchline" (when the caller says he doesn't care about the bailouts) prompting his yelling, which conveniently goes right into Massachusetts having to drop people from their universal healthcare (that day, mind you), and where she coincidentally called from. AND to wrap it up, he pitches his new book "Arguing With Idiots."

So, all in all, I think the call was a promo for his new book set up perfectly by a "caller" from Massachusetts who is for universal healthcare even though her state's universal care is going bankrupt. Thus, she's an 'idiot' and he's arguing with her, and is why you should buy his book. Perfect.

Keith and stuff
03-04-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm pretty sure the guys at Free Talk Live use paid active. There's one anti-semitic fella who constantly rants against a global zionist conspiracy but yet has a jewish accent. Then there's several other callers who call and say the most outrageous & crazy conspiracy theories.

Yeah, some of the callers sound as crazy as the folks on the Alex Jones show :)

Zatch
03-04-2011, 11:10 PM
You be the judge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBZxa6y8ls
Even though I agree wholeheartedly with Beck on the issue at hand, it did seem too 'pitch-perfect'. Every liberal talking point on healthcare was addressed, and then the "punchline" (when the caller says he doesn't care about the bailouts) prompting his yelling, which conveniently goes right into Massachusetts having to drop people from their universal healthcare (that day, mind you), and where she coincidentally called from. AND to wrap it up, he pitches his new book "Arguing With Idiots."

So, all in all, I think the call was a promo for his new book set up perfectly by a "caller" from Massachusetts who is for universal healthcare even though her state's universal care is going bankrupt. Thus, she's an 'idiot' and he's arguing with her, and is why you should buy his book. Perfect.

I just found a brilliant remix of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEYYSFFlY0

Sola_Fide
03-04-2011, 11:17 PM

Lololol

TIMB0B
03-04-2011, 11:32 PM
i just found a brilliant remix of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veeyysffly0

lol!

hazek
03-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Just the propaganda machine at work. Is anyone really surprised? Me neither.

EndDaFed
03-05-2011, 07:21 AM

You think Scott the bigot is a paid caller? That guy calls into all the GCN shows from what I'm told.