PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for Beck dupes: Rolling Stone - Glenn Beck's Shtick? Alex Jones Got There First

lynnf
03-04-2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/glenn-becks-shtick-alex-jones-got-there-first-20110304

Among his most ardent imitators is Glenn Beck, whom Jones has accused of stealing his ideas, guests, and research. Last week, Jones posted a video clip on his site, InfoWars, offering evidence of this theft.

“He rips me off and spins the information, often injecting lies into the truth,” says Jones.

So, is Alex Jones really the invisible senior writer of Beck’s TV and radio shows? If the below is any indication, the answer is “Yes.”

Anti Federalist
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Obama's anti-war stances and campaign promises are the real "shtick".

FrankRep
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
This is just silly. Come on Alex Jones. Don't play this game.

Anti Federalist
03-04-2011, 08:30 PM
http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/glenn-becks-shtick-alex-jones-got-there-first-20110304/1000x306/main.jpg

Great picture of AJ...LoL

And I'll be damned, a fairly decent article to boot.

PatriotOne
03-04-2011, 09:27 PM
LOL. This has to be the craziest propaganda comment I have ever seen about rp....

ron paul partnered with a pnac board member (steering committee responsible for 9/11) to promote a world gold standard in the book, the case for gold. ron paul is funded by large contributions from bilderberger, peter thiel. ron paul promotes the economic policy of the austrian school of economics. the austrian school of economics was funded by the william volker fund (united nations, world bank, imf) and the rockefeller foundation (chase bank, federal reserve). ron paul is a benedict arnold. ron paul is funded by the same new world order international banking cartel. his economic policy, like debra medina's economic policy, goes against classical liberalism. ron paul and the world bank hijacked classical liberalism and injected lies into it, corrupting understanding of money and land. the libertarian and 911 truth activists, especially in the austin area, are largely funded through soros and the church of scientology. just saying, most anyone who seems to be funded is funded. the real truth is found in old books.

Vessol
03-04-2011, 09:40 PM
And I'll be damned, a fairly decent article to boot.

Yeah it really took me by surprise.

They didn't try to make fun of Alex Jones or delude the language he uses. They honestly present what Alex Jones says and then let whoever reads it judge for themselves the theories involved.
What REALLY took me by surprise is that they brought up the fact that Alex Jones predicted 9/11 2 months before hand.

lynnf
03-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Yeah it really took me by surprise.

They didn't try to make fun of Alex Jones or delude the language he uses. They honestly present what Alex Jones says and then let whoever reads it judge for themselves the theories involved.
What REALLY took me by surprise is that they brought up the fact that Alex Jones predicted 9/11 2 months before hand.

yeah, Alex said on his radio program that the author did what he said he would, it was the editorial staff that placed the provcative title and picture with the piece.

lynn

Stary Hickory
03-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Marvelous...can't you steal truth? Or is it just self evident?

Any hoos I don't care how it gets out there via Alex Jones (with whom I don't agree with on many things) or Glenn Beck( Whom I don't agree with on quite a few things), the main thing is it gets out there.

7_digitz
03-05-2011, 10:13 PM
lol. i think AJ is on to something. remember he was societies original nut

Vessol
03-05-2011, 10:16 PM
yeah, Alex said on his radio program that the author did what he said he would, it was the editorial staff that placed the provcative title and picture with the piece.

lynn

He siad the writer would be positive?

But he wrote a pretty negative article about Alex and Charlie Sheen earlier, didn't he?

jazzloversinc
03-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Well, Beck is getting the truth to more people...i hate it when he gets on his zionist kick, but I guess they pay his salary.

daviddee
03-06-2011, 04:03 AM