PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul deserves far more respect!

cswake
03-04-2011, 03:08 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/lawmaker-news/147579-ron-paul-deserves-far-more-respect

As presidential candidates I think Gingrich, Trump, Palin and Christie are nothing more than media hype and will not be players in 2012. Ron Paul will be a serious player, one way or the other. He deserves far more respect from the political chattering class.

JamesButabi
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Its great to see some positive press once in a while!

Lucille
03-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Nice!

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 04:35 PM
It seems Ron is getting more and more positive press. Just remember how far we've come along!!

KramerDSP
03-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Brent Budowsky has always been kind and respectful to Ron Paul. Some commentators keep accusing Budowsky of trying to ensure an Obama victory in 2012 by doing his part to see Ron gets the nomination. He often says "There are some things I agree with 100% and some things I disagree with 100% about Paul's platform, but his ideas are always worth listening to and contemplating". The part where he suggests Ron would be the kingmaker in a three-way race in the GOP primary made me think of this hypothetical.

What if Ron agrees to give his delegates to the front runner in exchange for putting Rand on the Vice-President ticket? Do you think that is a possibility? I would hope that wasn't the case. I do think this time, if Ron if asked if he will go third party, he's gonna threaten the GOP and say "well, they need to start coming my way".