PDA

View Full Version : CALL TO ACTION: Help stop Newt! This really IS an INFO war!!!

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Please, I urge everyone here, go to Newt's 2012 Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/NewtExplore2012?sk=wall

PLEASE, 'like' the page for a moment and help me educate the misinformed people on there.

After you post your comment, simply 'unlike' the page so you don't show support for his campaign!

Then, just repeat the process for each new comment you make!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

This actually gives us a chance to reach people before they fall for Newt's nonsense!!!!!!!

Matt Collins
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I did it, but I feel dirty after that.

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I did it, but I feel dirty after that.

LMAO! Just make sure to 'unlike' his page and you'll be fine. :)

One Last Battle!
03-04-2011, 03:29 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/newt_mug-p1682401841823284672otmb_400.jpg

Thomas
03-04-2011, 03:38 PM
so this makes us look like internet trolls, we're not going to "persuade" or "convince" any of these people, these are his hardcore supporters

FrankRep
03-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Now people are gonna ask me why I "like" Newt Gingrich.

;)

YumYum
03-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Please, I urge everyone here, go to Newt's 2012 Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/NewtExplore2012?sk=wall

PLEASE, 'like' the page for a moment and help me educate the misinformed people on there.

After you post your comment, simply 'unlike' the page so you don't show support for his campaign!

Then, just repeat the process for each new comment you make!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

This actually gives us a chance to reach people before they fall for Newt's nonsense!!!!!!!

People on the outside lurking here will think that is trolling.

mconder
03-04-2011, 03:49 PM
my quote on his page...

"This guy couldn't get the Contract for America done in 94. It ended up being more like the Contract on America with the kind of spending they did."

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 03:53 PM
so this makes us look like internet trolls, we're not going to "persuade" or "convince" any of these people, these are his hardcore supporters

Meh. I like to work my brain muscles, so debating these people on the actual issues is fun for me. However, some of them just reply back with bullshit since they can't react in an intellectual way. For instance, I've been called a "libertarian who just wants to legalize drugs" when I talked about cutting wasteful spending in all areas, not even mentioning the War on Drugs. :rolleyes:

Also, you don't necessarily have to mention Ron Paul. Just make it clear to them that liberty-minded people will not stand by while our country is destroyed. We have to make sure our ideas are seeped into every inch of politics.

BamaAla
03-04-2011, 03:56 PM
liked>posted>unliked

"Run Newt! Big government RINOs like yourself provide amazing juxtaposition for any small government conservatives that may run. "

Matt Collins
03-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Simple, ask questions instead of making statements.

"Newt, do you still support Nancy Pelosi's global warming agenda"?

Doug8796
03-04-2011, 04:29 PM
post on mine, i am pretending to be a liberal supporting his policies :P Doug B

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Simple, ask questions instead of making statements.

"Newt, do you still support Nancy Pelosi's global warming agenda"?

I like this. :collins:

kah13176
03-04-2011, 06:48 PM
I posted this:

Ron Paul has:

30 years of experience in the House - Served in the Air Force and National Guard - Has the utmost respect for the Constitution - Flawless voting record with no flipflops - Never voted for a tax increase - Never voted for a House spending bill - Refuses to accept congressional pensions and other benefits - Doesn't accept contributions from special interests - Voted against TARP and the other bailouts - Supports free trade and straightforward diplomacy - Worked for decades to bring transparency to the Federal Reserve - Opposed to a national ID card - Abolish the IRS - Gradually phase out social security and welfare (those programs violate personal property rights) - Opposed to the ongoing wars in the Middle East - Voted against the new healthcare laws - Voted against the PATRIOT Act - Voted against No Child Left Behind - Keep the federal government out of education - Abolish the IRS - End the Federal Reserve banking cartel - The only congressman to introduce legislation to repeal the new TSA policies - Supports gun ownership - Opposes the draft and selective service - Opposes affirmative action - Opposes government regulation of the internet - Limited government and the rights to life, liberty, and property for all.

Plus, he's the only contender that doesn't have to constantly "clarify" his voting record because he always votes based on principle, regardless of what is popoular at the time. When we say a flawless voting record, we mean FLAWLESS.

Please "like" this post and respond.

Matt Collins
03-04-2011, 07:04 PM
You can say almost anything you want, as long as you put a question mark at the end of it :-)

civusamericanus
03-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Newt ain't gonna get the GOP nod, unless the media manipulates the public and convinces people to vote for him... But that would never happen right?

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Just posted as "Audit the Federal Reserve: Support H.R. 459 & S. 202" asking if he supports an audit of the Federal Reserve. I bet he doesn't.

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
I think some people took this way, way, way the wrong way...

The point wasn't really to directly post Ron Paul's name everywhere.

The point was to first inform people about Gingrich and THEN explain why Ron Paul is a better choice.

While I don't care what the people on Newt's page think, I would ask the people stop posting Ron's name everywhere and instead start posting reasons to NOT support Newt.

For instance, I have been posting "The Real Newt Gingrich" video and also the ad he did with Nancy Pelosi. As Matt Collins has stated, another good route is to simply ask questions.

ds21089
03-04-2011, 07:47 PM
I think some people took this way, way, way the wrong way...

The point wasn't really to directly post Ron Paul's name everywhere.

The point was to first inform people about Gingrich and THEN explain why Ron Paul is a better choice.

While I don't care what the people on Newt's page think, I would ask the people stop posting Ron's name everywhere and instead start posting reasons to NOT support Newt.

For instance, I have been posting "The Real Newt Gingrich" video and also the ad he did with Nancy Pelosi. As Matt Collins has stated, another good route is to simply ask questions.

This. If you go all crazy about it people will think you are just that. "Wow this crazy troll guy is supporting Ron Paul..obviously he's the candidate for the lunatics like the media says" I hate seeing all these people go "FUCK YOU MORON DEMOCRATS EAT SHIT ****** FUCK OFF AND DIE JEWBAGS...Ron Paul 2012" Really?!?

Pardon my language, but I've really seen tons of things along those lines around.

RileyE104
03-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm starting to feel a little bad for posting this thread.

I was hoping for a concentrated and directed "info-attack" to be held on Newt's 2012 page. :(

The Collins and others got the idea... IDK why some others didn't.

I'll admit I brought up Ron Paul but that was after I debated someone who pretty much declared Newt as being some sort of fiscal-lone-wolf in the 90's when we all know that isn't true.

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 08:04 PM
A lot of posts have been deleted from the page

FrankRep
03-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Getting Ron Paul's name mixed up in this is a bad idea. Seriously.

rprprs
03-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Getting Ron Paul's name mixed up in this is a bad idea. Seriously.

Seriously.

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Seriously.

How serious?