PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Has said "Money Illusion"

Johnnymac
03-04-2011, 08:09 AM
When i wake up in the morning i like to type in "Ron Paul" to see if there are any huge headliners or news stories that i might have missed.
(by the way he is the most searched as of now, Reagan in second) normally its Ron Weasley or Ronaldinho.

But any hew, a website popped up saying something about
Ron having "Money Illusion". I thought it was going to be just another wall street website that paid Google to Promote the page and have a bunch of commenter's talk trash about Ron..... But to my surprise it was the opposite, looks like the People Have This one covered.

http://wallstreetpit.com/64990-ron-pauls-money-illusion

Travlyr
03-04-2011, 08:22 AM
The comments on that article are encouraging. ;)

People who support central banks must have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth and have never experienced basic survival challenges. Debasement of currency is a serious crime that impoverishes people.

specsaregood
03-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Yeah, the comments made me smile.

eqcitizen
03-04-2011, 08:33 AM
I was going to respond but the comments section was all over it. I have never seen a comment section that did not have one pro-author argument on it.

hazek
03-04-2011, 09:12 AM
The comments on that article are encouraging. ;)

People who support central banks must have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth and have never experienced basic survival challenges. Debasement of currency is a serious crime that impoverishes people.

And the beautiful thing here is that most people weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths and if only we can educate them who is stealing from them we can instantly solve all of our problems.

ds21089
03-04-2011, 09:19 AM
I really love these comments, but I hope that the general population of people who read these articles online look at the comments below and not just stop reading after the article.

ivflight
03-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Comments destroyed.