PDA

View Full Version : Muslim fundraiser to help homeless and women's shelters, Republicans protest

blabam
03-04-2011, 08:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM&feature=player_embedded

amy31416
03-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Jesus...those nutcases are yelling "GO BACK HOME" and booing children, along with everyone else, calling them "evil" and "terrorists" and threatening to "send them to paradise." How much more repulsive can they get? And this is a fundraiser for the homeless and women's shelters--what disgusting irony.

No conscience whatsoever...no class.

Lucille
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Why am I not surprised the despicable bigot Pamela Gellar was involved.

I am ashamed of my countrymen.

sailingaway
03-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Wtf?

BucksforPaul
03-04-2011, 09:14 AM
The are pure neo-nazis yet some here want to appease them by not even calling them neo-cons.

Orgoonian
03-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Propaganda works in the U.S.A
All is as it should be.The Mooslums,and Mexicans are the cause of all out troubles.
Go back to sleep America.

BucksforPaul
03-04-2011, 04:45 PM
bump for the fake conservatives on this forum.

teacherone
03-04-2011, 05:06 PM
this hate all came from the top down.

goebbels would be proud.

Lucille
03-04-2011, 05:17 PM
LRC blogged it: More Glaring Proof Hitler That Made It Out of the Bunker (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/81513.html)

David Milch (http://web.mit.edu/comm-forum/forums/great_writer.htm): If there's another attack like 9/11, I believe the American public will sign on for the extermination of everyone of the Muslim faith.

I believe he's right.

Invi
03-04-2011, 05:29 PM
That is absolutely disgusting. :(

eduardo89
03-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Just add the word "Muslim" to anything and neocons will protest it.

"Muslims against Cancer"
"Muslims against Obamacare"
"Muslims for lower taxes"

You'll have neocons screaming TERRORIST! at any one of those

Who girl
03-04-2011, 05:33 PM
This makes me absolutely sick....Even hurling verbal abuses at children. The real terrorists, as far as I can see, are not the attendees of the event, but the protesters. How can they be so close-minded? Do they know nothing outside of what the mainstream media is telling them? We should love each other, even if we don't always agree. By the way, I think this year is the 40th anniversary of Marvin Gaye's song "What's going on." Somehow it seems relevant now.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reit-KlyyUk

Orgoonian
03-04-2011, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP9UTEQtPJw

doodle
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Based on accurate definition of term semite I heard today, that woman speaker who calls these arab people "terrorist" is an anti-semite.

Why am I not surprised the despicable bigot Pamela Gellar was involved.

I am ashamed of my countrymen.

She acts more like Israeli agent and less of "countrymen". Some had claimed earlier that she was under Israeli spy agency mosad protection.

amy31416
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP9UTEQtPJw
:eek:

I might be a bit rusty on the Christianity, but isn't it blaspheme-ish to throw crosses on the ground at a person?

doodle
03-04-2011, 05:51 PM

I might be a bit rusty on the Christianity, but isn't it blaspheme-ish to throw crosses on the ground at a person?

In the movie Passion of the Christ, Cross was dragged on the floor partially when Jesus was being walked if I recall the scene right.

Orgoonian
03-04-2011, 05:52 PM

I'm not sure.
This guy is just trying to pray,and gets harassed by so called "Christians".
Religion can get so ugly at times.

Lucille
03-04-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure.
This guy is just trying to pray,and gets harassed by so called "Christians".
Religion can get so ugly at times.

I can't stand it! That poor man! Jesus weeps. This will not end well...

I have to add, I see anti-Muslim bigotry on the internet often, especially at HotAir. I don't know why I'm shocked that they let it stand. I guess hateful bigotry is acceptable over at neocon central if you're talking about Muslims.

TomtheTinker
03-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Makes me not want to be a Republican...when I tell people I am a Republican I always have to add in.."yeah I am a Republican but not that kind of Republican.

Orgoonian
03-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I can't stand it! That poor man! Jesus weeps. This will not end well...

I have to add, I see anti-Muslim bigotry on the internet often, especially at HotAir. I don't know why I'm shocked that they let it stand. I guess hateful bigotry is acceptable over at neocon central if you're talking about Muslims.

I hear ya.
The propaganda machine has surpassed expectations,and history will repeat yet again.
Muslims make a great scapegoat,and boogyman for the masses to fear,and loathe(pardon the pun).

Cleaner44
03-04-2011, 06:25 PM
So sick. I never want t be associated with Republicans... hell humans, of that sort. Social conservative rascist wack jobs.

Lucille
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Both videos are addressed at The Right Scoop: Beck: Shouting ‘Jesus’ in a bullhorn isn’t exactly Christ-like (http://www.therightscoop.com/beck-shouting-jesus-in-a-bullhorn-isnt-exactly-christ-like/)

Apparently a few Christians decided to berate Muslims who were participating in a Muslim event held by ICNA. Here’s the video so you can judge for yourself, but it’s not good:
[...]
I completely agree with Beck here. Even Ravi Zacharias said a few years ago that some Christians believe that they need to completely humiliate someone in order to bring them to Christ, and that’s not what Christ calls us to do. He calls us to love, and as Beck points out, shouting Jesus over and over through a bullhorn doesn’t really come across as love.

I'd say it's a little worse than "not good." IMO, Beck (addressing the second vid posted here) makes light of it.

doodle, the name of her blog, Atlas Shrugs, bugs me to no end, and makes libertarians look bad. Ayn Rand would likely hate her guts.

doodle
03-04-2011, 06:38 PM
So sick. I never want t be associated with Republicans... hell humans, of that sort. Social conservative rascist wack jobs.

It would be a mistake to think that most or even many Republicans are like these few crazy people, they come across as agitated or mentally unbalanced. That's one of the possible side effects of observing violence like wars and 9/11.
Organizer linked to this event Pamella Geller is more liberal than conservative, she is leading gay rights activist and has won awards from gay rights community for her work, supports ending DADT and wants US military to be more like Israel's with no restrictions on homosexuality in military. How many Republican women like that we know?
Won't be surprised if turned out that she used to be a settler in Israel and bad dating experience with arab men there.

oyarde
03-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Jesus...those nutcases are yelling "GO BACK HOME" and booing children, along with everyone else, calling them "evil" and "terrorists" and threatening to "send them to paradise." How much more repulsive can they get? And this is a fundraiser for the homeless and women's shelters--what disgusting irony.

No conscience whatsoever...no class.

I agree , I am a little suspicious if money raised though would go to womens shelters ....

oyarde
03-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Wtf?

Yes

oyarde
03-05-2011, 03:55 PM
this hate all came from the top down.

goebbels would be proud.

Good observation.

oyarde
03-05-2011, 03:56 PM

Yes , something does not add up there ....

amy31416
03-05-2011, 04:01 PM
I agree , I am a little suspicious if money raised though would go to womens shelters ....

Sure. I wouldn't complain if they vetted the charities, I do the same before donating to anything.

oyarde
03-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Sure. I wouldn't complain if they vetted the charities, I do the same before donating to anything.

Me too , just naturally suspicious I guess , but got like that by reading the bottom line.....

Jack Bauer
03-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Rather silly from the Republicans. Unless of course "a fundraiser to help homless and women's shelter" is news speak for something more sinister. And I wouldn't rule that out considering how much money the Wahabi school Saudis spend on indoctrination and propaganda in Western countries.

doodle
03-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Rather silly from the Republicans. Unless of course "a fundraiser to help homless and women's shelter" is news speak for something more sinister. And I wouldn't rule that out considering how much money the Wahabi school Saudis spend on indoctrination and propaganda in Western countries.

Not likely but it is possible that they could be raising money for arab men who have been increasingly engaging in demograhic jehad in Israeli settlements by dating and seducing daughters of Israeli settlers as way to mess up racial situation there. Reportedly, some lawyers were encouraging young arab men to seduce settlers daughters and sisters to fight the occupation. Major warnings have been issued about this in Israel by pro occupation Rabbis and political leaders.

Vigilantes Patrol For Jewish Women Dating Arab Men

Throughout Israel, young Jewish men are forming vigilante groups to end interracial relationships between Arab men and Jewish women, which are occurring with increased frequency as Jewish settlements dig deeper into Arab territory. The vigilantes say Arabs lure Jewish women with money and "bad boy" personalities.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282502-Max-Blumenthal-Anti-Muslim-hate-rally-summons-the-ghosts-of-Jim-Crow&p=3148215&viewfull=1#post3148215

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282502-Max-Blumenthal-Anti-Muslim-hate-rally-summons-the-ghosts-of-Jim-Crow&p=3148228&viewfull=1#post3148228

demolama
03-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Christians have always been about converting the non-believers and when they aren't converting non-Christians to Christianity they are trying to convert other Christians over to their own brand of Christianity. For thousands of years this has been the case.

Jack Bauer
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Christians have always been about converting the non-believers and when they aren't converting non-Christians to Christianity they are trying to convert other Christians over to their own brand of Christianity. For thousands of years this has been the case.

They should really stop ringing my bell on Saturday mornings asking me to attend Church on Sunday mornings.

raiha
03-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Just another aspect of xenophobia. Man I'd hate to be Muslim in America. Must be tough.

BucksforPaul
03-05-2011, 05:48 PM

Who installed the Saudi Royal family to power and who to this day supports them unconditionally?

Jack Bauer
03-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Who installed the Saudi Royal family to power and who to this day supports them unconditionally?

Dude, I am not praising our foreign policy. :rolleyes:

crazyfacedjenkins
03-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Typical Christian kooks.

doodle
03-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Just another aspect of xenophobia. Man I'd hate to be Muslim in America. Must be tough.

You might be getting a distorted picture of America. I don't recall the name but there was a PBS documentary couple of years ago that actually claimed that muslims in America now have more fulfilling lives than they did a decade ago. They were showing christian and jewish leaders and children praying together and doing other team building exercises, so for some acts of xenophobia like these, there are many more acts in the opposite direction. Hard to quantify it but in last few years, suddenly few muslims have been elected to Congress. Some even claimed that a muslim had been elected to the White House but that looks like a rumor started by democrats for political benefits before 08 election.
I suspect many liberal jews and christians are behind this mischief of appeasement.

ExPatPaki
03-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Was FrankRep at the rally?

Humanae Libertas
03-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Not surprised. Orange County in CA, is very well known for racism towards non-whites. Google it if you don't believe me.

BlackTerrel
03-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Not likely but it is possible that they could be raising money for arab men who have been increasingly engaging in demograhic jehad in Israeli settlements by dating and seducing daughters of Israeli settlers as way to mess up racial situation there. Reportedly, some lawyers were encouraging young arab men to seduce settlers daughters and sisters to fight the occupation. Major warnings have been issued about this in Israel by pro occupation Rabbis and political leaders.

Vigilantes Patrol For Jewish Women Dating Arab Men

Throughout Israel, young Jewish men are forming vigilante groups to end interracial relationships between Arab men and Jewish women, which are occurring with increased frequency as Jewish settlements dig deeper into Arab territory. The vigilantes say Arabs lure Jewish women with money and "bad boy" personalities.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282502-Max-Blumenthal-Anti-Muslim-hate-rally-summons-the-ghosts-of-Jim-Crow&p=3148215&viewfull=1#post3148215

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282502-Max-Blumenthal-Anti-Muslim-hate-rally-summons-the-ghosts-of-Jim-Crow&p=3148228&viewfull=1#post3148228

I don't think I've yet seen a thread where you haven't found a way to insert your articles about "Arab men dating Jewish women" and "Charlie Sheen's mom is Jewish". We get it - we've all seen those links 50 times by now - no need to keep posting them.

Now if you can combine them and find that Arab men are dating Charlie Sheen's mom that would be interesting.

doodle
03-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I agree just stating it once makes the point as both main sponsors of this rally, Rabbi E and Pam G, are major league supporters of Israeli settlers movement.

It got repeated few times because same topic has 3-4 threads. It is major news though as it is leading to some settlements being uprooted that help explain increased frustration among some of the sponsors.