PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Rips Supreme Court Ruling

RonPaulFanInGA
03-02-2011, 10:08 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/02/palin-rips-supreme-court-ruling

rprprs
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Just more proof that she doesn't have a clue.

AGRP
03-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Disappear already.

eduardo89
03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
She doesn't like the Constitution very much, does she?

Doug8796
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Those people need to get their asses kicked by the freemarket, not the government :P

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Sarah wants to change the name of the Earth to 'Planet Palin'.

Flash
03-02-2011, 10:48 PM
In a truly free market most property would be owned by someone. In the absence of public property the private owners of said land can ban this type of behavior. In a world with so much public property, where people can protest and say whatever they want, I would definitely support a certain amount of restrictions on speech.

doodle
03-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Regardless if you are for Palin or not, you would have to admit that she is the hottest candidate in this race, physically. Mentally, not so much.

Doug8796
Point?

Flash
Regardless if you are for Palin or not, you would have to admit that she is the hottest candidate in this race, physically. Mentally, not so much.

Jimmy McMillan may run.

doodle
03-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Jimmy McMillan may run.

Rent is too high guy ? LOL

OK, well he has not annouced yet.

South Park Fan
03-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Why doesn't she go back under the bridge (to nowhere) that she came from?

TheDriver
03-03-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty sure back in our founders' day, these people [Westboro Baptist Church] would have been tarred and feathered (and run out of any town in America), but that just my opinion. Honestly these people deserve to be harassed when they're trying to live their "normal lives," imo. Make them a reality show without pay.

Humanae Libertas
03-03-2011, 01:05 AM
The headline should read: Palin rips the bill of rights and Constitution.

Kregisen
03-03-2011, 01:08 AM
If people would stop giving this 50-member westboro family attention, they would stop protesting. They're attention whores, it's that simple.

70% of america is stupid lol......nothing we can do about it.

AZKing
03-03-2011, 01:09 AM

Uh, what about Mitt Romney?! :D

What worries me more is the pro-Palin comments on Fox. Sorry, you have first amendment rights on public property. How can you debate that? If I wanted to pick and choose from the 2nd Amendment, those same people would go nuts.

Idiots.

sratiug
03-03-2011, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure back in our founders' day, these people [Westboro Baptist Church] would have been tarred and feathered (and run out of any town in America), but that just my opinion. Honestly these people deserve to be harassed when they're trying to live their "normal lives," imo. Make them a reality show without pay.

If someone beat the crap out of a couple of them, it would be interesting to see what a jury would say.

AZKing
03-03-2011, 01:28 AM
I just noticed something about her tweet.

"Common sense & decency absent as wacko ‘church' allowed hate msgs spewed@ soldiers' funerals but we can't invoke God's name in public square," Palin tweeted .

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

TheDriver
03-03-2011, 07:45 AM
If someone beat the crap out of a couple of them, it would be interesting to see what a jury would say.

If they protested my son's funeral, we'd find out. These sick people don't deserve to be protected by the laws of man, imo. My natural "gut" law says they deserve to be kicked out, or worse.

I'm not a lawyer but how are they not charged with menacing or something?

RonPaulFanInGA
03-03-2011, 08:52 AM
If they protested my son's funeral, we'd find out. These sick people don't deserve to be protected by the laws of man, imo. My natural "gut" law says they deserve to be kicked out, or worse.

You'd only be giving them what they're seeking. These Westboro Church people want nothing more than for someone to do something to them so that they can sue.

Krugerrand
03-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Just more proof that she doesn't have a clue.

If she didn't have the following/influence that she has, I'd be tempted to feel sorry for her.

wizardwatson
03-03-2011, 09:06 AM

I'm not a lawyer but how are they not charged with menacing or something?

WBC isn't doing anything, people are just offended by the signs. It's usually the people around them that do the real hating.

To me, they are no different than Eminem.

Eminem talks about Eric Claptons kid who fell from their high-rise apartment and died, calling Clapton a bad parent. He makes fun of Columbine. He says nasty things about Christopher Reeves being paralyzed. About Sonny Bono dying from his skiing accident. Makes fun of Simpson murder "I'll slit your throat worse than Ron Goldman". These are only a few examples of "person directed" speech. And Eminem says "******" more than I did as a kid.

America is screwed up, broke, immoral, and hypocritical. WBC plays on that. The more people that spew hatred at them the more their ideas are vindicated.

Lucille
03-03-2011, 09:10 AM
That woman is an idiot.

madfoot
03-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Jimmy McMillan may run.
*foams at the mouth*

AGRP
03-03-2011, 11:49 AM
It's time to re-write the U.S. Constitution because Sarah Palin said so.

I swear politicians say these things just to rial us up.

JohnEngland
03-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Does anyone else feel that Palin has utterly destroyed any value that was attached to the expression "common sense"? She says it all the time...

TheDriver
03-03-2011, 02:29 PM
You'd only be giving them what they're seeking. These Westboro Church people want nothing more than for someone to do something to them so that they can sue.

You can't sue someone when you're not breathing, my friend. And you can't sue someone, when they don't have anything worth taking either. These people are asking for it, period. And I for one hope they get it.