PDA

View Full Version : Ron paul will be on MSNBC 6 est. Cenk Yugur will interview

Corto_Maltese
03-02-2011, 04:46 PM
In about 15 minutes Ron paul will be on with cenk yugur from "the young turks". They made a promo video. Hopefully Ron will make his points in front of a large liberal crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRsFzimGSA

Jack Bauer
03-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Cenk is the most self absorbed, brainwashed, useful idiot on MSNBC.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Ron Paul will also be on:

The Kudlow Report - CNBC - between 7 and 8 pm

The Arena - CNN - between 8 and 9 pm. Survivor is on at that time, so I'll be taping the CNN interview.

Corto_Maltese
03-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Wow, he is really keeping himself busy getting the message out there.

Vessol
03-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Ugh, I can't fucking stand that Young Turks guy.

PermanentSleep
03-02-2011, 04:52 PM
LiveStream for MSNBC

http://www.justin.tv/rockinroosters15?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.zahipedia.com#/w/923835776/2

eduardo89
03-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Cenk is the most self absorbed, brainwashed, useful idiot on MSNBC.

He is such a moron

CableNewsJunkie
03-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Ugh, I can't fucking stand that Young Turks guy.

I haven't seen too much of him; but of the clips I have seen recently, he's been somewhat fair to us.

Thomas
03-02-2011, 04:56 PM
this can be the viewing thread for the night

100DollarBarrelofOil
03-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Isn't he going to be on Freedom Watch tonight as well?

low preference guy
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
i wonder if they going to start the program with the interview. if not, i'm going home.

PermanentSleep
03-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Dear god, these self stroking MSNBC commercials are as bullshit as fox's "fair and balanced" nonsense.

Thomas
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Ron on in one minute!

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Cenk:...RON PAUL..winner of the Tea Party Patriots and C-Pac straw polls!!!...good intro so far..

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
I haven't seen too much of him; but of the clips I have seen recently, he's been somewhat fair to us.

Cenk's Wikipedia page suggests he agrees with Ron on at least a few issues, and he has bashed the mainstream media for their model (while ironically enough, becoming a mainstream media mouthpiece himself).

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
I feel a hitpiece in 3.2.1...

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I think Ron's doing great. Keeping the target on the MIC.

low preference guy
Ron is doing great!

PermanentSleep
"I'm personally convinced I'm on the humanitarian side of this...if you care about poor people..." -Ron Paul

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Ron paul speaks

lol

damn straight..

Vessol
03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
The Justin.TV live feed has a constant stream of comments attacking Ron, calling him insane and retarded.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Redistribution - "the corporations benefit and the people are left with the crumbs"

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Cenk has no arguments.

eduardo89
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
The Justin.TV live feed has a constant stream of comments attacking Ron, calling him insane and retarded.

What do you expect? This is a channel that streams MSNBC

low preference guy
03-02-2011, 05:11 PM
wow. best Ron Paul interview i've seen in a really long time.

Thomas
03-02-2011, 05:11 PM
omg Ron is owning!

Thomas
03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
WTF was with his mic? LOL

100DollarBarrelofOil
03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
I love how the connection cut out when he was asked if he was running.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:16 PM
On running for President - "I think it's a worthwhile thing to do, but I am a long way from deciding"

Corto_Maltese
03-02-2011, 05:16 PM
gotta say that was a really good interview. Cenk really let Ron speak and I do think he acted with some mesure of respect for Ron.

tsai3904
03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Why couldn't Cenk agree with him that there's no difference between R's and D's when it comes to defense spending? Cenk had to keep emphasizing that the Republicans have been far worse for decades...as if that makes the D's any better when it comes to defense spending.

yatez112
03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Loved this interview! Thanks for the heads-up!
:)

eduardo89
03-02-2011, 05:19 PM
On running for President - "I think it's a worthwhile thing to do, but I am a long way from deciding"

nooooooooo im too impatient!

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:19 PM
''A lot of young people asking me to run''.....c'mon Ron....it will be easy. We got your back.

Thomas
03-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Ron owned that interview, he's on a straw poll victory high, we gotta keep it up!

CableNewsJunkie
03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
I guarantee that interview will cause more people to wake up. Great interview.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Twitter reaction astoundingly negative. SMH.

FrancieML Francie LeDuc
@KeithOlbermann Ron Paul just said healthcare and education aren't a right even if you work.God help us! This frightens the hell outta me.

EileenLeft Eileen Left
by missb62
Gawd, Ron Paul thinks that his paying $350 a semester somehow equates with as much as $5000 per semester that students pay now - Idiot!

kar1211 Kathy Mullins
Ron Paul says we are the government this man is truly delusional

matt0611
03-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Any tube yet?

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:26 PM
That comment by Eileen may be the dumbest thing I ever read. My eyes are bleeding. INFLATION!!!!!! I keep thinking of the scene in Airplane where everyone lines up to smack the annoying person.

notsure
03-02-2011, 05:28 PM
I only caught the end, but i liked it. Another one out of the park. I'd like to see how schools operate, when issuing their own loans. A lot more accountability and responsibility on their end.

ClayTrainor
03-02-2011, 05:29 PM
That comment by Eileen may be the dumbest thing I ever read. My eyes are bleeding. INFLATION!!!!!! I keep thinking of the scene in Airplane where everyone lines up to smack the annoying person.

Public schools have failed to teach people the basics of economics. Eileen is the norm.

HOLLYWOOD
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM

This TURKs show has to be one of the ugliest propaganda indoctrination centers... everything they take is out of context and twisted to create a completely different resultant.

Here yah go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Brett85

FrancieML Francie LeDuc
@KeithOlbermann Ron Paul just said healthcare and education aren't a right even if you work.God help us! This frightens the hell outta me.

EileenLeft Eileen Left
by missb62
Gawd, Ron Paul thinks that his paying $350 a semester somehow equates with as much as $5000 per semester that students pay now - Idiot!

kar1211 Kathy Mullins

That's not surprising. Do you think that conservatives are going to be watching MSNBC and commenting on twitter?

jct74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRsFzimGSA

wow, he seemed pretty excited about having Dr. Paul on his show.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
That's not surprising. Do you think that conservatives are going to be watching MSNBC and commenting on twitter?

Good point.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 05:35 PM
wow, he seemed pretty excited about having Dr. Paul on his show.

He probably thought he was going to crush Paul with the oil subsidies and union busting questions.

devil21
03-02-2011, 05:37 PM
YouTube or it didn't......

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:38 PM

FrancieML Francie LeDuc

EileenLeft Eileen Left
by missb62

kar1211 Kathy Mullins

To Francie, Eileen, and Kathy...yes...there is no Santa Claus.....sorry. Now grow up.

mac_hine
03-02-2011, 05:40 PM
More from Twitter.

The deep thoughts of GreenGoddessVV

honey that libertarian shit is total bullshit.. its code word for totally selfish prick

while his son went to school on loans took Medicare patients. This is the kind of bullshit the Pauls speak

Ron Paul used to be a little more cagey but now like all old men he is scratching his balls and reading his Juggs openly while at dinner

the Paul Twins should run as Pres and VP for the sound bites alone. The baggers will be ecstatic.

oh one night I tweeted all the legislation that crazy fuck has proposed over the years including one for corporate punish.

Honestly what the fuck is that old man doing running for office of any kind Ron Paul is an angry hypocritical phony fuck

Ron Paul the man who wants to take America back to the 18th Century.

Ron Paul if you hate the government so much please validate why you take a paycheck from it for the past 20 years?

Since most of the Paul Twins followers are moronic college kids who smoke dope while being on college grants this should go over well.

I don't recall Ron ever being so open in his vitriol towards almost every kind of assistance and support mechanisms.. interesting

OH MY GOD Ron Paul is highly insane like the old man going back in my day I walked 10 miles in the snow and I worked in the mines...

I'm going to send her an invite to come over here and back up her claims.

matt0611
03-02-2011, 05:41 PM
To Francie, Eileen, and Kathy...yes...there is no Santa Claus.....sorry. Now grow up.

Wow, I bet these people all went to government schools. Just taking a guess.

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
How long should we wait?....should i make a pot of tea?

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Wow, I bet these people all went to government schools. Just taking a guess.

and that has to do with?....what?...i went to government school, i bet Ron Paul did too, and 90% of Ron Paul supporters...your point?

jct74
03-02-2011, 05:47 PM
He probably thought he was going to crush Paul with the oil subsidies and union busting questions.

LOL, maybe. He does genuinely like Ron Paul though. He has spoken very highly of him in the past. He's not one of those narrow-minded liberals that will only say about Dr Paul "well even a broken clock is right twice a day".

Corto_Maltese
03-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Hope moxy got enough donations to upload this clip:)

matt0611
03-02-2011, 05:50 PM
and that has to do with?....what?...i went to government school, i bet Ron Paul did too, and 90% of Ron Paul supporters...your point?

So did I.
My point is that these people's understanding of basic economics and history are so off its laughable. The government schools try to brainwash people to believe that government is their only savior and if not for them you'd be working in some mine somewhere for a dollar a day.

Not saying you can't be smart if you went to government school though.

Chieppa1
03-02-2011, 06:10 PM
"Ron Paul says we are the government this man is truly delusional " dumbest person ever.

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 06:15 PM
"Ron Paul says we are the government this man is truly delusional " dumbest person ever.

my guess is a teenager with a ''help the people'' mentality, and thinks the only way is to throw money at the problem. Immature at best.

i hope.

Gage
03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.watchfomny.com/Video/USA/01/cnbc/pop.php

CNBC live stream, Ron coming up on Kudlow.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I think RP is coming up on Kudlow soon.

JS4Pat
03-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I guarantee that interview will cause more people to wake up. Great interview.

I agree - This was one of his best!

CableNewsJunkie
I think RP is coming up on Kudlow soon.

Ha, they had it plastered in the lower right corner of the screen!

Ron Paul! Coming at 7:30!

S.Shorland

Thomas
03-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Ron up next!

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Ha, they had it plastered in the lower right corner of the screen!

Ron Paul! Coming at 7:30!

Is there anyone on the forums that has knowledge of exactly how much ratings spike when Ron is scheduled to appear on a broadcast and it is known in advance?

I brought up a thread called "Project Piers Morgan" where I encouraged folks to flood Piers Morgan with requests for him to interview Ron for the whole hour. I think it would be a ratings monster if there was enough advance notice.

Vessol
03-02-2011, 06:32 PM
What do you expect? This is a channel that streams MSNBC

I know. It was just insane when they all started trash talking him, I then trashtalked Obama and they all attacked me.

When I brought up that Obama expanded the wars, expanded the Patriot Act, and continues corporate welfare I just got spammed with "CITATION PLEASE CITATION PLEASE" "YOU'RE WRONG" "AFGHANISTAN IS THE GOOD WAR, OBAMA DIDNT LIE ABOUT IRAQ!"

I just expect this common thread with the mainstream left in that we are both against the war and for individual liberties, lol.

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Q: How many Ron Paul supporters does it take to change a light bulb? A: "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH RON PAUL?!"

Doug8796
03-02-2011, 06:36 PM
what channel is kudlow? Did i miss it?

Vessol
03-02-2011, 06:36 PM
:D

Doug8796
03-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Im watching santorum on cnn .. where is rp?

speciallyblend
03-02-2011, 06:39 PM
bottom line is the anti-war dems i have talked to! say so what when i say we haven't declared war or that obama endorsed bush foreign policy or that more soldiers have been killed in afghanistan under obama then in 2 terms of bush! I get a so what and we cannot declare war now so what!! on that note this country is f'ed and deserves so!!

do you try to help the heroin addict(our us gov) or do you let them hit the ditch first before trying to help! i am beginning to think the later! we might have passed the point of saving this country,might be better to let it destroy itself ,then start again!

mczerone
03-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Is there anyone on the forums that has knowledge of exactly how much ratings spike when Ron is scheduled to appear on a broadcast and it is known in advance?

I brought up a thread called "Project Piers Morgan" where I encouraged folks to flood Piers Morgan with requests for him to interview Ron for the whole hour. I think it would be a ratings monster if there was enough advance notice.

That'd be a great show to test our ratings effect, because he currently has none. :)

bucfish
03-02-2011, 06:41 PM
More from Twitter.

The deep thoughts of GreenGoddessVV

honey that libertarian shit is total bullshit.. its code word for totally selfish prick

while his son went to school on loans took Medicare patients. This is the kind of bullshit the Pauls speak

Ron Paul used to be a little more cagey but now like all old men he is scratching his balls and reading his Juggs openly while at dinner

the Paul Twins should run as Pres and VP for the sound bites alone. The baggers will be ecstatic.

oh one night I tweeted all the legislation that crazy fuck has proposed over the years including one for corporate punish.

Honestly what the fuck is that old man doing running for office of any kind Ron Paul is an angry hypocritical phony fuck

Ron Paul the man who wants to take America back to the 18th Century.

Ron Paul if you hate the government so much please validate why you take a paycheck from it for the past 20 years?

Since most of the Paul Twins followers are moronic college kids who smoke dope while being on college grants this should go over well.

I don't recall Ron ever being so open in his vitriol towards almost every kind of assistance and support mechanisms.. interesting

OH MY GOD Ron Paul is highly insane like the old man going back in my day I walked 10 miles in the snow and I worked in the mines...

I'm going to send her an invite to come over here and back up her claims.

She might not be real I am sure that new government software about fake people profiles to make people go along with the BS from government came just in time to prevent RP's chances in 2012. We must stop that government program where is Anonymous!

speciallyblend
03-02-2011, 06:46 PM
She might not be real I am sure that new government software about fake people profiles to make people go along with the BS from government came just in time to prevent RP's chances in 2012. We must stop that government program where is Anonymous!

tweeted
DJKBK Kenny
@GreenGoddessVV, so i see you have made a bunch of ramblings and have said really nothing but pointless attacks, how about issues? RP2012

mac_hine
03-02-2011, 06:54 PM
tweeted
DJKBK Kenny
@GreenGoddessVV, so i see you have made a bunch of ramblings and have said really nothing but pointless attacks, how about issues? RP2012

tweeted
mac_hine999
@GreenGoddessVV Do you masterbate to old black and white photos of FDR?

tweeted
mac_hine999
@GreenGoddessVV Name 3 things the Gov. does EFFICIENTLY besides kill people and collect taxes.

her response: @mac_hine999 it gives me the protection of free speech to say anything I want. And on that note FUCK off.

Oh and here is what she wrote when I invited her to RPF to debate:
@mac_hine999 hey I would rather fuck Charlie Sheen than debate some pot smoking dip shit cluster fucker of Ronnie Paul

She seems like the kind of gal you'd like to bring home to meet the parents.

bucfish
03-02-2011, 06:54 PM
tweeted
DJKBK Kenny

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/02/19/us-gov-t-software-creates-fake-people-spread-message-social-networking
this may be the biggest thing we are up against.

while saying they are just making the contracts usually by the time the government announces something they have it already

surf
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
bottom line is the anti-war dems i have talked to! say so what when i say we haven't declared war or that obama endorsed bush foreign policy or that more soldiers have been killed in afghanistan under obama then in 2 terms of bush! I get a so what and we cannot declare war now so what!! on that note this country is f'ed and deserves so!!

do you try to help the heroin addict(our us gov) or do you let them hit the ditch first before trying to help! i am beginning to think the later! we might have passed the point of saving this country,might be better to let it destroy itself ,then start again!
my tip: don't harp on the unconstitutional aspect of these clusterf#cks, emphasize that we increasing war when we could be waging peace. empasize the bloodshed, the corruption, the civilian death-count being run-up by these wars, the cost, and the physical and psychological damage they inflict on our kids - depending on your demographic these amy be your friends.

then reaffirm their understanding that the president can end these wars.

JK/SEA
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
can only hope 'it' isn't a registered voter. most likely another bored teenager.

Doug8796
03-02-2011, 07:02 PM
tube?

KramerDSP
03-02-2011, 07:06 PM
That'd be a great show to test our ratings effect, because he currently has none. :)

Exactly!!

Vessol
03-02-2011, 07:08 PM
my tip: don't harp on the unconstitutional aspect of these clusterf#cks, emphasize that we increasing war when we could be waging peace. empasize the bloodshed, the corruption, the civilian death-count being run-up by these wars, the cost, and the physical and psychological damage they inflict on our kids - depending on your demographic these amy be your friends.

then reaffirm their understanding that the president can end these wars.

Meh, I'm convinced the Democrats love war just as much as Republicans. Just when Democrats are running the war, and not the Republicans.

MRoCkEd
03-02-2011, 07:13 PM
MSNBC w/ Cenk video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#41877979

CNBC w/ Kudlow video:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=3000008331&play=1

ctiger2
03-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Ron is super good!

PermanentSleep
03-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Ron knocked it out of the park on Kudlow.

PermanentSleep
03-02-2011, 07:55 PM
MSNBC w/ Cenk video:

CNBC w/ Kudlow video:

Thanks for the videos, +rep

Jack Bauer
03-02-2011, 08:09 PM
MSNBC w/ Cenk video:

CNBC w/ Kudlow video:

Brilliant interview with Cenk.

Although he could have done a better job by expressing the difference between closed and open shop states.

He fumbled a little there and just ended up by just saying a collective bargain should be voluntary on both sides.

But Cenk and his viewers are mostly economic illiterates so I doubt they got what he was talking about.

But over all, it was a brilliant interview and he schooled Cenk's perverted ideas about what a free market economy would look like.

QueenB4Liberty
03-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I loved that interview so much! :D

He knows we want him to run.

ds21089
03-02-2011, 08:28 PM
I think Cenk managed to accomplish what his entire goal was for the interview... To make sure Sarah Palin's voters don't go to Ron if she doesn't run. Don't you love how they save it for the end so you have very little time to disprove them?

eduardo89
03-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Ron Paul videos for this week thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282142-This-week-s-Ron-Paul-videos-February-28-March-6