PDA

View Full Version : Building Serious Coalition for Candidate Literature.

truthsaga
03-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Looking to create door hangers / pamphlets / or whatever is deemed most efficient in getting the message out on different candidates seeking the 2012 nomination.

For door hangers, I was thinking of titling it "The Responsible Republican" and list all the potential candidates in order of Constitutional Voting Record and other important information that would be important to registered republican voters. Showing them the true nature of a true principled American Candidate.

Also, hopefully someone knows this, would it be possible to distribute information to democratic voters as well, on Ron Paul? Focusing on Civil Liberties and Foreign Policy.

The literature I am currently working on is to be distributed to all the different "groups" here in my district. Discussing Ron Paul's position on foreign policy.

Once the literature is complete, I will have no problem in organizing the meetup, facebook, and other tea party groups in distributing this important information to the voters.

Anyone interested in working this please contact me.

realtonygoodwin
03-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I am down with this. Practical, pragmatic, useful, and not conspiracy theory related

I endorse and/or support this product and/or idea. Let me know what I can do to help.