PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Democrat yells death threat to GOP colleague, drops F bomb

Agorism
03-01-2011, 07:06 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/01/video-so-whats-it-like-to-have-a-democratic-colleague-tell-you-you-are-fing-dead/

Video:

Video: So, what’s it like to have a Democratic colleague tell you “You are f***ing dead”?

FrankRep
03-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Long thread about it.

Wisconsin Democrat Rep. to GOP Colleague: "You're F***ing Dead!"
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?281819-Wisconsin-Democrat-Rep.-to-GOP-Colleague-quot-You-re-F***ing-Dead!-quot

AZKing
03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Ahhhhh, that accent :D

Austrian Econ Disciple
03-01-2011, 07:37 PM
It'll get much worse as long as people are forced to exist together in the same environment. Let the conservative parts of Wisconsin seceede from the liberal parts, and it'll ameliorate much of the antagonistic behavior. I don't know why more libertarians/conservatives do not want to seceede from the city centers which are notoriously highly statist. Illinois wouldn't be that bad if it didn't include Cook County. New York wouldn't be as bad if NYC was its own state. Florida without Broward, Dade, and Miami County would be a lot better. I am sure the same can be said of every state.

KCIndy
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't know why more libertarians/conservatives do not want to seceede from the city centers which are notoriously highly statist. Illinois wouldn't be that bad if it didn't include Cook County. New York wouldn't be as bad if NYC was its own state. Florida without Broward, Dade, and Miami County would be a lot better. I am sure the same can be said of every state.

You're absolutely right, almost all urban areas fall roughly into the category of left/statist, while most urban areas are more right wing/(neo)conservative. The big question is how we can sift out, appeal to, and activate the solidly libertarian leaning members of both groups.

Agorism
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Good looking senator

April1775
03-01-2011, 08:33 PM
You're absolutely right, almost all urban areas fall roughly into the category of left/statist, while most urban areas are more right wing/(neo)conservative. The big question is how we can sift out, appeal to, and activate the solidly libertarian leaning members of both groups.

True of most Nanny states. Picture New York without New York City, California without LA and San Fran, etc.