PDA

View Full Version : Western Forces In Libya Setting Up Rebel Bases/Training Centres

moostraks
03-01-2011, 09:17 AM
http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=78009

"According to an exclusive report confirmed by a Libyan diplomat in the region “the three Western states have landed their “special forces troops in Cyrinacia and are now setting up their bases and training centres” to reinforce the rebel forces who are resisting pro-Qaddafi forces in several adjoining areas.

A Libyan official who requested not to be identified said that the U.S. and British military gurus were sent on February 23 and 24 night through American and French warships and small naval boats off Libyan ports of Benghazi and Tobruk."

Our tax dollars at work to "liberate" another resource rich nation.:mad: How would our government feel if this was done to them on after one of their many violent reactions towards those citizens who oppose them?

wizardwatson
03-01-2011, 09:23 AM
I have my suspicions about all these "uprisings" and just how many of them are manufactured by the West. Seems less hard these days with all these social networking sites.

Aratus
03-01-2011, 10:45 AM
on the heels of the tres as in very bosom buddies almost tom hanks~"esque"
news story of john mccain and joe lieberman cojointly bipartisan time~trekking to
the mid~east let alone places like tel aviv i can only assume all are now into a
"hearts and minds" phase like as if reet sweet & laid back edward landsdale is not
an inhabitant of the pretrified forest now needfully being brought out of mothballs
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/pentagon2/doc100.htm well long after his time.

moostraks
03-01-2011, 11:29 AM
I have my suspicions about all these "uprisings" and just how many of them are manufactured by the West. Seems less hard these days with all these social networking sites.

My thoughts exactly, esp.considering the recent exposure of Clinton's latest hypocrisy re: Ray McGovern.

moostraks
03-01-2011, 11:32 AM
on the heels of the tres as in very bosom buddies almost tom hanks~"esque"
news story of john mccain and joe lieberman cojointly bipartisan time~trekking to
the mid~east let alone places like tel aviv i can only assume all are now into a
"hearts and minds" phase like as if reet sweet & laid back edward landsdale is not
an inhabitant of the pretrified forest now needfully being brought out of mothballs
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/pentagon2/doc100.htm well long after his time.

In light of current events that link is rather interesting...Thanks for the heads up! The McCain-Lieberman coalition spells trouble. Big time! Lookin' more and more like a draft is a comin'...

Matt Collins
03-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Looks like Hillary and Obama are getting ready to invade, or set up a No Fly Zone in Libya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Mp-N5T1Xo&feature=uploademail

HOLLYWOOD
03-01-2011, 03:59 PM
A Libyan official who requested not to be identified said that the U.S. and British military gurus were sent on February 23 and 24 night through American and French warships and small naval boats off Libyan ports of Benghazi and Tobruk."

Our tax dollars at work to "liberate" another resource rich nation.:mad: How would our government feel if this was done to them on after one of their many violent reactions towards those citizens who oppose them?

We "Americans" would are dead on the spot as Terrorist Actions... the media ensures to back the government's propaganda of their "Controlled Democracy".

Any protest in American on Federal Grounds, checkout the subdued assault teams in the wings and/or snipers.

Hypocrisy is greatest right here at home. Hey, Nicaragua had a very good speech about OIL/Energy assets of Libya quest, Major powers control it all, and hypocrisy, Human rights violations against Palestinians, Arabs, and Nicaraguans by controlling powers. Invading countries, and the sovereignty of nations. Quite surprising statements.

amy31416
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Bin Laden is getting old and has lost his scary edge, we need to train more folks for the job.