PDA

View Full Version : Who is Number 2 in the GOP?

jumpyg1258
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Among the GOP candidates its well known that RP is number 1 but who is number 2? Since the media polls are well known to be unreliable I want to take a poll to see who you think is actually in 2nd place among GOP voters.

mrd
10-23-2007, 06:39 PM
So this poll is asking us which candidate do we think a majority of non-Ron Paul supporters will vote for? Why? Why not ask us which candidate we'd vote for if not Ron Paul? Or which would be our second choice? I don't think we should subject ourselves to making any assumptions about how effective the MSM machine is for each candidate.

Keith
10-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Writing in "None of the Above."

tfelice
10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what the poll is trying to decipher either, but if Paul dropped out of the race, I'd vote for Tancredo. He's one of the few that isnt CFR or CFR friendly.

jumpyg1258
10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
So this poll is asking us which candidate do we think a majority of non-Ron Paul supporters will vote for? Why? Why not ask us which candidate we'd vote for if not Ron Paul? Or which would be our second choice? I don't think we should subject ourselves to making any assumptions about how effective the MSM machine is for each candidate.

Sheesh just wondering who ya think our biggest competition is. Some peeps take things wayyy to seriously. I know I wouldnt vote for any of the R's except Paul.

jumpyg1258
10-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what the poll is trying to decipher either, but if Paul dropped out of the race, I'd vote for Tancredo. He's one of the few that isnt CFR or CFR friendly.

If I lived in SC and Paul wasnt a selection and Colbert still was, I would vote for Colbert. Other than that, I would either write Paul in or vote for a 3rd party candidate.

pcosmar
10-24-2007, 04:50 PM
They are all #2.
Now excuse me, I have to go #1.
BRB.

kylejack
10-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Rudy's name recognition remains powerful. Huckabee's charismatic.