PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning running for US Senate

libertybrewcity
02-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Email:

I'm Attorney General Jon Bruning.
8 minutes after Obamacare was passed I filed a lawsuit in Federal court with 26 other states. We made the case that Obamacare is unconstitutional.
We won.
But the fight is not over until we win back the Senate.
I have a proven conservative record and I will dedicate myself to stop the encroachment of big government into our lives. Through my continued fight against Obamacare, I will vigorously defend our individual liberties guaranteed us by the Constitution.
Remember, Ben Nelson provided the final and deciding vote Democrats needed to pass Obamacare.
In exchange for his vote, Nelson took $100 million in taxpayer-funded Medicare subsidies – the "Cornhusker Kickback" – embarrassing every hard working man and woman in Nebraska.
Americans simply can't afford for Ben Nelson to be re-elected.
That's why I'm reaching out to you today. In order to take back this seat next year, we need the early support of conservatives across the country.
What happens in the United States Senate affects all of us.
As the state Attorney General since 2003, I made sure Nebraska was one of the first states to join the lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of President Obama's – and Ben Nelson's – health care law.
I firmly believe Obamacare tramples on individual liberty, is unconstitutional, and unfairly burdens states with a massive new entitlement program.
While serving as Attorney General, I helped create a self-funding Medicaid Fraud Unit, which has recovered more than $33 million for state taxpayers. Throughout my career, I have worked to reduce the size and reach of the Federal government. I'll do the same in the United States Senate.
Will you join me in bringing conservative change to Washington? In order to win this election, I need your support and the support of fellow conservatives.

good? bad?

juleswin
02-28-2011, 06:34 PM
From the little I know about him, hes no friend of liberty. Hes pro war, pro patriot act, was a big Bush supporter so expect a regular run of the mill republican