PDA

View Full Version : making a music video today!---with my Ron Paul t-shirt!

Cinderella
02-28-2011, 08:45 AM
this is a song i made for class about the reproductive system....today we will be making the music video for it, and i will be wearing my Ron Paul t-shirt! please take a listen and let me know what you think!! project is due mid march, i will post the video as soon as its available :) thank you!!

http://soundcloud.com/scooter-girl/reproduction-production

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-28-2011, 08:50 AM
I have to admit I laughed.. not because it was bad because I think you are very talented actually.. but just a song about a sperm... I can't wait to see the video.

Cinderella
02-28-2011, 08:55 AM
thanks! its supposed to be fun and educational....we had alot of fun making it....and i figured since im putting this on youtube i may as well flaunt my Ron Paul shirt! i think this has potential to get alot of views lol....

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-28-2011, 08:59 AM
well you know I think you could probably make money from that selling to to schools as a sex ed teaching material. For what it's worth, I would give you an A just from the song alone.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Haha this is awesome. Nurse or Biological Engineer major? Don't forget to wear the cool new Phrygian cap that's all the rage these days. :p

Cinderella
02-28-2011, 09:04 AM
nurse...im taking a pathophysiology course and this is worth 10 percent of the grade...i cant believe ive had so much fun in school.....tap into that creativity....i actually wrote more songs, about the lymph system, the gastro system and about nursing school in general...i have this talent that i never knew existsed (well i do write poetry, so its always been there)....but im pumped about it and wanted to share here...i cnt wait to pass along the video

Dorfsmith
02-28-2011, 09:05 AM
well you know I think you could probably make money from that selling to to schools as a sex ed teaching material. For what it's worth, I would give you an A just from the song alone.

I agree! This is perfect for sex ed curriculum. Well done.

sratiug
02-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Oh my God.

I might suggest wearing a shirt that says, "Ron Paul wants to end the federal Department of Education."

Cinderella
02-28-2011, 09:14 AM
sratiug....usually when i tell people RP wants to end the dept of edu, it scares alot of people away....i start small when i introduce Ron Paul to others...we have thought about trying to market it to schools for sex ed, but i wonder if it has to be approved by some medical association...i guess its worth looking into

Invi
02-28-2011, 10:07 AM
well you know I think you could probably make money from that selling to to schools as a sex ed teaching material.

I'm inclined to agree. lol.

The video should definitely be interesting. The song was well done. :)