PDA

View Full Version : U.N. publicly asks for Hollywood studios to create their propaganda.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-28-2011, 06:48 AM
They do not even try to hide this crap anymore.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-climate-hollywood-20110227,0,3056165.story

"Animate these stories!" Ban pleaded. "Set them to music! Give them life! Together we can have a blockbuster impact on the world."

Travlyr
02-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Legalizing industrial hemp is the greenest way to reduce carbon footprints, but it is rare to hear any elite mention it.

00_Pete
02-28-2011, 06:58 AM
It cant be! Look at that cute blue flag and the "UNITED" word (holding hands with children not-from-my-race/tribe singing "Kumbaya my Lord...kumbaya...")! eheheh...fools, History is very clear regarding centralization of power.

Sometimes i dream of caterpillars reducing all those Hollywood studios to ruble and thousands and thousands of producers, directors, corporate CEO´s of the movie industry, actors and actresses, agents, critics and reviewers, etc...all inside forced labour camps doing some honorable work for once in their lifes.

Sometimes i also dream about the UN Building in New York burning...hell sometimes i dream about New York burning ehehehe :D

Noob
02-28-2011, 07:38 AM
More propaganda, and more brainwashing on the way.