PDA

View Full Version : Large Door to Door in New Hampshire: From out of state? We want you here too!

ItsTime
10-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Here is the email I got from the HQ meet up group:

We are planning on having a big event in NH on the 3rd of Nov, shooting to get 200-400 people to campaign together for Ron Paul. We will have a morning get together starting at 10am with some canvassing training by a professional, then go out and do various campaign related activities such as lit drops, sign waves, phone banking, etc. We are inviting all the New England meetups, as well as anyone who wants to drive out! The exact location has not been determined yet, but it will likely be in Concord or Manchester.

Dr Paul is planning on video-conferencing with us, since the Ron Paul HQNH meetup group got a telecon as a prize for donations. He could be subject to last minute schedule changes, but for now, we are expecting the video conference.

Everyone is invited!

When a location is determined it will be posted on
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6
(click calender then go to Nov. 3rd)

I will keep this thread updated. If you are from out of state and need places to stay I will help you find a cheap/free place to stay or get you the contact info of someone who can help better than I.
:D:D:D

dircha
10-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I hope they schedule something big for around Thanksgiving too.

I have time off from work scheduled.

And plenty of people have a work holiday or school holiday.

Shouldn't be too much to ask that people campaign a couple days instead of visiting relatives.