PDA

View Full Version : "The Day After The Dollar Crashes" / The Rise of the New World Order

samsung1
02-27-2011, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFsdXPwbdo

iamse7en
03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Interesting take. Thanks for posting.

dannno
03-08-2011, 08:58 PM
:eek:

justinc.1089
03-08-2011, 09:08 PM
I posted this before and people started saying the website that made this video is awful, but no one said why they think that.

I disagree with this video that a collapse of the dollar after losing its status as the world's reserve currency would be a sudden, 24-48 hour catastrophe. I think it would be rapid, but gradual at the same time. My guess, coming from a decent but basic knowledge of an Austrian view of economics, is that the events depicted in this video would be spread out over the course of at least two or three months.

The video on the website www.endofamerica15.com is FAR better at explaining why we might be headed for hyperinflation from a collapse of the dollar resulting from the dollar losing reserve currency status.

The website might be www.endofamerica14.com too. Back when I posted it thats what it was, but I recently heard it advertised on the radio as 15 not 14, so it may have changed I suppose since they're advertising a different number in the link in their newer radio commercials.

MN Patriot
03-08-2011, 09:13 PM
There are more and more of these slick fear mongering sales pitches. Watched one that was on Drudge Report, it went on and on and on.....the guy must have been selling something, but I didn't have time to watch the whole thing.
Yeah, the world is coming to an end. Buy gold and silver.