PDA

View Full Version : Lets help NH Meetups with postage stamps!

max
10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I got an idea!!! Saves time and hassle and eliminates the "out-of-state" mailing issue.

Let NH set the mailing project up, and we start a chip-in to finance their postage , printing, and cost of voter lists (if any). ...Postage stamps for NH.

an awesome postcard from NH volunteers!!

Oversized postcards are .41...not .22...

They can stick a label and a stamp on a postcard in a fraction of a second...

let's use something colorful and big...the standard postcards are too small

We have to use an awesome postcard...I think Lord Xar had something...For the purchase of the cards we can fdo a chip-in for NH....for the stamps, we send them to them

Geronimo
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Contact the organizers of the NH meetup groups with this idea.

ItsTime
10-23-2007, 05:41 PM
we are already doing a lot. We might be able to find room
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/

Also not on the the list, a massive 200 to 400 person door to door in early Nov. Ill post a thread when they have everything set in stone.

We are planning on having a big event in NH on the 3rd of Nov, shooting to get 200-400 people to campaign together for Ron Paul. We will have a morning get together starting at 10am with some canvassing training by a professional, then go out and do various campaign related activities such as lit drops, sign waves, phone banking, etc. We are inviting all the New England meetups, as well as anyone who wants to drive out! The exact location has not been determined yet, but it will likely be in Concord or Manchester.

Dr Paul is planning on video-conferencing with us, since the Ron Paul HQNH meetup group got a telecon as a prize for donations. He could be subject to last minute schedule changes, but for now, we are expecting the video conference.

Everyone is invited!

When a location is determined it will be posted on
ronpaul.meetup.com/6
(click calender then go to Nov. 3rd)

Politicallore
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
great idea... maybe I could set this up... Very easy to print out labels ;)
I would be able to send out quite a bit each day...
Anybody willing to donate postcards?
I would be willing to start a chip in... would people contribute?
It would be pointless if I couldn't raise $41 a day.
I could donate my time to print/drive to the post office...

Bruehound
10-23-2007, 06:47 PM
If you use a printer that works with a professional mailing house you can get to a final unit cost of around 38-50 cents postage included for an oversized flat (postcard) piece. 6x10, 8x11