PDA

View Full Version : Today Ron Was in NH ..and the local news covered it.

Geronimo
10-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Today, Ron was in NH to file for the NH Primary, and for the opening of his campaign office in Concord. Channel 9 actually gave Ron a little coverage. Of course, it was buried under a bunch of hype about McRudy (who were also in NH to file for the Primary)

The new campaign office opened it's doors to supporters today at 2:30. Due to my job, I was in the area (ok, I drove 20 minutes out of my way) ..hoping that maybe I'd be able to stop in real quick. I drove by at 3:30 and there was a line of people coming out the door, and the side walk was loaded with people waving signs. Since I was officially working I thought that it might not be a good idea if I stopped in. So I beeped and waved as I drove by. Fortunately, I was listening to Gardner Goldsmith's radio show on WTPL (http://www.libertyconspiracy.com/), and he was going to be talking to Dr. Paul on the phone in a few minutes. And that was good enough for me.

Anyway, here's the link to channel 9's coverage. There's video on the right side of the screen.
h ttp://www.wmur.com/news/14407301/detail.html

werdd
10-23-2007, 05:29 PM
sounds like a great atmosphere up in NH

kylejack
10-23-2007, 05:45 PM
We trained them well after the ignored canvassing. Good doggies, we won't spam your station.

Eric21ND
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Thank you for providing the link and story. :)

jgmaynard
10-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Anybody else wonder why they did it as one story on McRudy and another story on Ron? It's almost like they did just the "two" of them and then realized they had to cover Ron to and they spliced something together so they wouldn't get bombarded with e-mails and phone calls.

JM

fj45lvr
10-24-2007, 12:08 AM
AWESOME....

Glad they covered the blurb on the Constitution and businessmen wanting to "bend" it....

Paul is a populist Candidate after all even if that view of him is being contained under wraps....they let some escape....great to see and hear.

fj45lvr
10-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Also it is so interesting to hear McCain say he hasn't changed at all

and then in the post debate spin room he's telling Sean and the TV audience he's "seen the light" on illegal immigration!!!!! slapping sean on the leg....

Which one do you believe....I bet he is candidate #1 (that hasn't changed). No wonder he is broke....serious demeanor but wrong in principles...not to mention he has signed on to the Global warming crap (another MASSIVE tax scheme in the making....they just salivate over all that money).

Geronimo
10-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Anybody else wonder why they did it as one story on McRudy and another story on Ron? It's almost like they did just the "two" of them and then realized they had to cover Ron to and they spliced something together so they wouldn't get bombarded with e-mails and phone calls.

JM

Yeah, I noticed the same thing.

Mortikhi
10-24-2007, 06:25 AM
http://www.irrlicht3d.org/images/hell_frozen_over.jpg

wgadget
10-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Wow, what a great news article. The contrast between the arrogant McCain, the goofy Giuliani and the HUMBLE TEXAS CONSERVATIVE is mind-boggling.

Did anyone else come away thinking the RP is the only statesman of the group?

JMann
10-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Where is Ms. McCain in '04 she seemed to be attached to her husband and I don't think I've seen her at all this year.