PDA

View Full Version : Trick or treating for Paul!

Original_Intent
10-23-2007, 04:24 PM
If you take your kids around trick or treating - or if you dress up and trick or treat or attend Halloween parties.

Take a stack of slimjims and give everyone you talk to a "treat" that doesn't cause tooth decay but is still OH SO SWEET! :D

(I will shamelessly bump this on the 30th and 31st!)

If you are distributing treats, you could also attach the candy to a flyer or slim jim for the kiddies to take home!

hopeforamerica
10-23-2007, 05:47 PM
While I take my daughter out, my husband will be sitting outside with a big bowl of really good candy, a huge light up Ron Paul sign, slim jims, and DVD's

stones88
10-23-2007, 06:01 PM
if i were a kid and i got handed a slim jim that wasn't beef jerkey, i'd toliet paper the hell out of your house. leave politics to adults, don't corrupt the minds of children.

hopeforamerica
10-23-2007, 06:04 PM
if i were a kid and i got handed a slim jim that wasn't beef jerkey, i'd toliet paper the hell out of your house. leave politics to adults, don't corrupt the minds of children.

Ummm, parents take the kids out. The slim jims will go to the adults. calm the f down.

stones88
10-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Ummm, parents take the kids out. The slim jims will go to the adults. calm the f down.

ummm, i was responding to the person who started the thread.

If you are distributing treats, you could also attach the candy to a flyer or slim jim for the kiddies to take home! doesn't sound like he's giving slimjims to adults. using kids as pawns isn't cool.

AFTFNJ
10-23-2007, 06:19 PM
ummm, i was responding to the person who started the thread.

doesn't sound like he's giving slimjims to adults. using kids as pawns isn't cool.

Using them as pawns to get the word out about RP is fine, its for a better future for them anyway.

stones88
10-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Using them as pawns to get the word out about RP is fine, its for a better future for them anyway.

the end doesn't justify the means. and no offense but you sound very smug.

unklejman
10-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I thought about this a few days ago, only my version had a group of meetup members dressed like minute men going door to door.