PDA

View Full Version : Email from Ron (re virtual summit)

sailingaway
02-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Dear XXXX,

I cannot describe how much your support of the liberty message means to Carol and me.

Our victory at CPAC 2011 and your incredible response to the Presidents' Day Money Bomb have shocked the establishment and served notice that our Revolution is alive and well in this key political year.

As we end this amazing week for Liberty PAC, I'm also excited about the opportunity I have this Saturday to speak at the Tea Party Patriots' American Policy Summit in Phoenix, Arizona.

This gathering of Tea Party groups and grassroots activists will also feature a Presidential Straw Poll, where I believe we have another excellent chance to demonstrate the strength of our movement.

My speech is scheduled for 2pm MST. For those of you in the Phoenix area, you can click here to find out more about the Summit and how to obtain tickets.

I know many of you would love to come but are just too far away to make the trip, so I'm happy to report that you can still be there through the Tea Party Patriots' "Virtual Summit"!

For only $10, the Virtual Summit allows you to see the event live online and even vote in the Straw Poll.

Whether in Phoenix or at home, you can make your voice heard for limited government and individual liberty!

Click here to register for the Virtual Summit.

After you register, Summit organizers will send you your login and password. Details on voting in the Straw Poll will also be sent via email.

Your support has already helped to gain critical nationwide coverage for our message. Another victory this week would further rattle the statists and draw even more attention to our cause.

Can I count on your help again this Saturday?

Thank you for all you do to defend the Republic and advance the principles that made this nation great.

For Liberty,

Note, the links are on the front page of RPF or sign up at www.summit11.org

muzzled dogg
02-25-2011, 08:25 PM
C4l is so late on this shit they news to hire one of us

Dorfsmith
02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
I received a phone call from them a little while ago.

muzzled dogg
02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Damn autocorrect

sailingaway
02-25-2011, 08:32 PM
If it is worth anything they said at the beginning that over a thousand people registered in the last 48 hours. I don't know that it is mostly us, mind you....

dannno
02-25-2011, 10:17 PM
bump

iGGz
02-25-2011, 11:59 PM
If it is worth anything they said at the beginning that over a thousand people registered in the last 48 hours. I don't know that it is mostly us, mind you....

Nice