PDA

View Full Version : Where is my virtual ticket?

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 12:34 PM
So I just registered for the virtual ticket for the AZ straw poll, and I was wondering how long it took everyone before they got their ticket.

(I bought through C4L.)

sailingaway
02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
It might be in your spam, mine went there even though I got my receipt in my regular email. Here is a thread discussing my correspondence with the site folks, and I posted the email of a guy I was corresponding with there. FIRST try to look in your spam file, though.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?281328-Is-anyone-else-having-trouble-logging-in-to-the-virtual-event

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 12:39 PM
It might be in your spam, mine went there even though I got my receipt in my regular email. Here is a thread discussing my correspondence with the site folks, and I posted the email of a guy I was corresponding with there. FIRST try to look in your spam file, though.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?281328-Is-anyone-else-having-trouble-logging-in-to-the-virtual-event

I did check my spam when I made the purchase, and I found this email in my spam:

Thank you for your purchase.

We will be in contact with you regarding your registration. Your ticket is secured.

If you purchased an in-person ticket and would like to attend a private briefing with Dr. Paul, please click here to take advantage of that opportunity.

Best Regards,

Arizona Campaign for Liberty

campaignforliberty.az@gmail.com

sailingaway
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I did check my spam when I made the purchase, and I found this email in my spam:

check again for later dates, they sent another email with a log in, for me. But you can also email the guy who sent you that email. But mine came in at a random date, I had to wade through all sorts of crap in spam to find it.

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 01:27 PM
check again for later dates, they sent another email with a log in, for me. But you can also email the guy who sent you that email. But mine came in at a random date, I had to wade through all sorts of crap in spam to find it.

Ok, I'll be on the lookout for it! Thanks man!

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Ok I got the email from C4L....they had me reregister with summit11.com, and gave me a code that let me bypass paying a second time, but immediatly after that I was allowed access to the site! Yay! haha Now I just have to figure out how to vote in the straw poll...does it not open until Saturday or something?

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Ok I got the email from C4L....they had me reregister with summit11.com, and gave me a code that let me bypass paying a second time, but immediatly after that I was allowed access to the site! Yay! haha Now I just have to figure out how to vote in the straw poll...does it not open until Saturday or something?

Nvm, just found the answer in an email I got:

Don't forget that with your Virtual Summit registration, you get a vote in
the Presidential Straw Poll! (Details will be emailed later)

Matt Collins
02-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I just got mine a few hours ago. These guys are slow in the e-mail realm.

olehounddog
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Maybe a lot of people are registering @ the last minute. I got mine in a few seconds. But that was 3 days ago.

dntrpltt
02-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I just got mine a few hours ago. These guys are slow in the e-mail realm.

I got mine sent along with like 5-6 other people...maybe they want to wait until several people register before they take the time to send out the email again. Of course, if it is the same promo code, why don't they have it set up to email you right after you register?

Maybe a lot of people are registering @ the last minute. I got mine in a few seconds. But that was 3 days ago.

Could be....like I said, mine was sent along with 6 other people.