PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bradley Extended Interview with local Tea Party members

PBrady
02-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Didn't see this posted yet, so sorry if it was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWIgGwc97Us

JoshLowry
02-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks for posting.

Any other NC state reps who we could consider liberty candidates?

olehounddog
02-24-2011, 10:19 PM
None that I know of. Not mine anyway

aclove
02-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Probably the next best one that I know of is Stephen LaRoque, a Republican representing NC House District 10. This session he introduced the Electoral Freedom Act to do away with NC's highly restrictive ballot access laws and has co-sponsored the Farmers' Freedom Act. He has a 97% rating from Grass Roots North Carolina, an A rating from the NRA, and has voted against raising the minimum wage, requiring seat belts, and prohibiting cell phone use for drivers under the age of 18.

Sola_Fide
02-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Whoaaaa!

Gunny is the next Ron Paul!

Sola_Fide
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Bump!

eduardo89
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
He needs to decorate his office! He needs a picture of Ron Paul on his wall ;)

georgiaboy
02-25-2011, 02:10 PM
good info, but
let's work on those video production values, shall we?

Vessol
02-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Woo, awesome interview :D

GunnyFreedom
02-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Stephen LaRoque is great, and so is John Blust. Bert Jones is pretty good. I also like Ric Killian -- he has been with me on most issues, and the only real black mark is the terrorism bill. Harry Warren as a freshman has real potential, but bear in mind that Jones, Killian, and Warren will support things like the terrorism bill and the K2/Spice prohibition more because they don't know any better than anything else.

So top tier here are Blust and LaRoque. Next tier is Jones, Killian, and Warren. Third tier is probably about 7-8 people, and then everybody else.

In terms of bills introduced, the one who most looks "like us" will probably be Blust, with LaRoque right on his heels.

GunnyFreedom
02-27-2011, 10:09 PM
He needs to decorate his office! He needs a picture of Ron Paul on his wall ;)

Yeah, my office desperately needs spicing up, but I dipped into the poverty level in my run to get this job and I've only had one paycheck so far. When I can afford the glitz, I'll have the glitz ;)

ETA What you didn't see is that I have portraits of Thomas Jefferson, Frederick Douglass, and a random Continental Soldier on my wall so far.

Danke
02-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeah, my office desperately needs spicing up, but I dipped into the poverty level in my run to get this job and I've only had one paycheck so far. When I can afford the glitz, I'll have the glitz ;)

ETA What you didn't see is that I have portraits of Thomas Jefferson, Frederick Douglass, and a random Continental Soldier on my wall so far.

See if The Collins can send some photos. Doesn't he have one shaking your hand?