PDA

View Full Version : Bring Ron Paul To The Races!

Danya
10-23-2007, 02:34 PM
The DFW MeetUp Groups have a tremendous opportunity in November - The NASCAR races at Texas Motor Speedway will bring HALF A MILLION people to us! Help us bring RON PAUL to them!

We are supporting a local vendor by encouraging volunteers and donations to support their booth at the Dickies 500, November 1st-4th. We have more than enough local volunteers to work the races - we had close to 200 volunteers come out for the Texas Straw Poll. Our vendor is selling Ron Paul Car Wraps and Decals, take a look at www.familiesforfreedom.net. These are the same high quality 3M wraps that NASCAR uses on their racecars and we have them exclusively with Ron Paul all over them! We need your help paying for the booth! It will take $5000 to get us a 20'x 20' booth next to the track gate! Once we have the booth, we are already prepared to go ALL OUT - balloons, slim jims, buttons, stickers, video screens, you name it!

With the potential to reach 500,000 people, that's an advertising cost of less than $.01 per contact - pretty cheap advertising! If there's a couple of TV cameras that catch us, that's all the more people we can reach!

Please help any way you can to get us to our $5000 goal.

Go to http://nascarbooth.chipin.com/booth-nascar-texas-motor-speedway-dickies-500-november-1-st-4th

Please DONATE TODAY - Every little bit will help us win this race!!!

me3
10-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Perhaps you should collaborate with the Granny Warriors if they are already doing that event. $5000 is a big chipin goal for a single day, and you might gain some insight from them on what the most effective way to campaign at the track is.

Danya
10-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the reply! It's not a one day chip-in, we have a couple of weeks.

The Granny Warriors did a fantastic job at NASCAR, that's what inspired us. We spoke with TX Motor Speedway about doing the race Granny-style and were told that we will not be able to distribute anything from the parking lot or campgrounds. We have 3 tent-sites reserved but they were adamant that we would not be able to pass out slim-jims, buttons or even balloons for the kids.

After having members removed from the State Fair Grounds, we don't want to risk the "Easier to get forgiveness than permission" tactic again!

$5000 is ambitious, but this is Ron Paul Supporters we're talking about here! I have no doubt we'll get the booth and the race will be a fabulous boost to the November 5th donations!

Politicallore
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
can someone pay for my plane ticket down? this is great guys

Danya
10-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Bump!

Guys, we're over 20percent there - This will be a fantastic event abd the DFW meetup groups will be out in force! We have flags, bunting, slim jims, flyers, balloons, video screens - you name it!

Please help us get this booth - it will be right next to the grocery store they set up for NASCAR - EVERYONE will pass by!

Thanks!

Pizza God
10-29-2007, 09:56 AM
hey guys, we are only 1,200 away last I heard. There are some cash in hand donations that do not show up in the chip in total.

The North Texas Ron Paul supporters need your help.

We are not asking for much, just 10 bucks from a 120 of you would do just fine. We asked a little more from all the Dallas/Ft. Worth people and came up with a majority of the money INCLUDING the banner tow.

The LIBERTY BELL IS GOING TO BE THERE IF WE CAN GET THE BOOTH.

You want to talk about catching people's attention.

This is the SAME Liberty Bell that you can see Ron Paul ring at the Texas Straw Poll video.

So everyone pitch in 10 bucks and THIS WILL HAPPEN, over 500K people will be there this weekend. We already have the balloons and handouts, we just need some help to cover the booth space.

http://nascarbooth.chipin.com/booth-...ember-1-st-4th

Pizza God
10-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Ok, as of a little while ago, we are only 700 away from what we need to get this done. From what I heard today, we are signing the paperwork tomorrow to get the booth.

So please, go to the chip in listed above and give like 5 bucks, if 100 people do that we should get it.

WE HAVE AN AIRPLANE BANNER BEING FLOWN OVER BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

We will have a wrapped car in the booth.

All the handouts have been paid for by our local meetup groups, we only need a little of your help in getting the booth paid for.

We will also be doing sign waves both before and after the races.

Hopefully we will have lots of video's.

me3
10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Bump with ChipIn link

http://nascarbooth.chipin.com/booth-nascar-texas-motor-speedway-dickies-500-november-1-st-4th

Debra Reineke
10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
WE GOT THE BOOTH - WHEW.. going tomorrow morning to get our booth - WHAT a beauty 10 x 20 - I know that we only have $ 3534.10 right now - But I have faith that we will make it! If we could just raise another $1000.00 before tomorrow then I'll pick up the rest! I just gotta have a Ron Paul Weekend at NASCAR and bring Ron Paul to the people of North Texas. So, please help me to bring this race for a NASCAR BOOTH to the finish line.

10 x 20 booth in the track on the front stretch - Better get your motor's running and be ready to head out to the high-ways and COME HELP ME !!! We have it for four full days - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

HERE'S WHAT I NEED....
1. PRAYERS, PRAYERS and even more PRAYERS - however am sure it is going to be an event - cause from the way things have just fallen together - in 1 weeks' time he's definately helping me from above - But keep the prayers coming for us and for all of us to do good work and spread the message of Ron Paul and our HOPE FOR 2008 messages.
2. I need volunteers who wish to come help me in the booth. We will get 8 booth passes - I am asking for an a.m. shift and a p.m. shift each day. Please any folks wishing to help out please go here to RSVP to volunteer.

3.We have the Liberty Bell wanting to come and support Ron Paul all weekend! What a wonder and beautiful thing I am hoping for it to be to hear it ringing out representing Liberty to all tha hear it ring.

We have 3 days of airplane banners flying over the track - pulling the sign Ron Paul President 2008 ----

We have sign waves and camp grounds -- so much to do --
]

JuniorNJ
10-30-2007, 09:15 PM
bumpity bump bump bump

me3
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
If they are not already involved, someone should contact the Austin Meetup.

Debra Reineke
10-30-2007, 09:27 PM
:)WE GOT THE BOOTH - WHEW.. We are going tomorrow morning to get our booth - WHAT a beauty 10 x 20 - I know that we only have about $ 3534.10 right now - But I have faith that we will make it! If we could just raise another $1000.00 before tomorrow then I'll pick up the rest! I just gotta have a Ron Paul Weekend at NASCAR and bring Ron Paul to the people of North Texas. So, please help me to bring this race for a NASCAR BOOTH to the finish line.

10 x 20 booth in the track on the front stretch - Better get your motor's running and be ready to head out to the high-ways and COME HELP ME !!! We have it for four full days - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here is the CHIPIN TO HELP PLEASE!

http://nascarbooth.chipin.com/booth-nascar-texas-motor-speedway-dickies-500-november-1-st-4th

HERE'S WHAT I NEED....
1. PRAYERS, PRAYERS and even more PRAYERS - however am sure it is going to be an event - cause from the way things have just fallen together - in 1 weeks' time he's definitely helping me from above - But keep the prayers coming for us and for all of us to do good work and spread the message of Ron Paul and our HOPE FOR 2008 messages.

2. I need volunteers who wish to come help me in the booth. We will get 8 booth passes - I am asking for an a.m. shift and a p.m. shift each day. Please any folks wishing to help out please go here to RSVP to volunteer.
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/272/calendar/

3. We have the Liberty Bell wanting to come and support Ron Paul all weekend! What a wonder and beautiful thing I am hoping for it to be to hear it ringing out loud and clear representing Liberty to all that hear it ring. I pray that it will be shining at the track all weekend - standing right beside me – hope, hope, hope. I need volunteers here too that are willing to help folks ring the bell and also to represent Ron Paul.

4. I need more CAMP SITES --- you know we have 3 and I will use them to support our volunteer staff at this event. But boy it sure wouldn't hurt for us here in DFW grassroots to have a few more. But, it will all work out. Already have tents & grills and chairs, and coolers and sleeping cots and hopefully some cool flags and cool signs.

5 We have an airplane banner flying over the track - pulling the sign Ron Paul President 2008 for three days.

There is so much to do my head feels like it might explode. But, what a miracle ... what a great day! Thanks you guys for all the love and prayers and support that you have sent my way ... We can do this!
God Bless the United States of America
Please God Have Mercy on us All.
Thanks
Debra Reineke

Debra Reineke
10-30-2007, 09:29 PM
I don't know what I am doing - because like this is about the second time I have ever posted to a forum.
I guess I am just getting old -- hugh...
Deb

Eric21ND
10-30-2007, 09:32 PM
You can't distribute anything from the booth? Did I read that right or no?

Debra Reineke
10-30-2007, 11:05 PM
WE GOT THE BOOTH - WHEW.. We are going tomorrow morning to get our booth - WHAT a beauty 10 x 20 - I know that we only have about $ 3534.10 right now - But I have faith that we will make it! If we could just raise another $1000.00 before tomorrow then I'll pick up the rest! I just gotta have a Ron Paul Weekend at NASCAR and bring Ron Paul to the people of North Texas. So, please help me to bring this race for a NASCAR BOOTH to the finish line.

Here is the CHIPIN TO HELP PLEASE!

HERE'S WHAT I NEED....
1. PRAYERS, PRAYERS and even more PRAYERS - however am sure it is going to be an event - cause from the way things have just fallen together - in 1 weeks' time he's definitely helping me from above - But keep the prayers coming for us and for all of us to do good work and spread the message of Ron Paul and our HOPE FOR 2008 messages.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/272/calendar/

3. We have the Liberty Bell wanting to come and support Ron Paul all weekend! What a wonder and beautiful thing I am hoping for it to be to hear it ringing out loud and clear representing Liberty to all that hear it ring. I pray that it will be shining at the track all weekend - standing right beside me – hope, hope, hope. I need volunteers here too that are willing to help folks ring the bell and also to represent Ron Paul.

4. I need more CAMP SITES --- you know we have 3 and I will use them to support our volunteer staff at this event. But boy it sure wouldn't hurt for us here in DFW grassroots to have a few more. But, it will all work out. Already have tents & grills and chairs, and coolers and sleeping cots and hopefully some cool flags and cool signs.

5 We have an airplane banner flying over the track - pulling the sign Ron Paul President 2008 for three days.

There is so much to do my head feels like it might explode. But, what a miracle ... what a great day! Thanks you guys for all the love and prayers and support that you have sent my way ... We can do this!
God Bless the United States of America
Please God Have Mercy on us All.
Thanks
Debra Reineke
:)

Debra Reineke
10-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh... you bet we CAN...
We have about 3000 Ron Paul Balloons to give away and I have ordered
10 boxes of Slim Jims
25 rolls of Stickers
They will be ready to go out to all that passes by.....

rum rum rum... can't you hear our motor running?????

Husband - you gonna have to buy me a NEW PAIR of SHOES when this is over I am going to wear them out this weekend....
YEAH

Yes, we need volunteers for the booth to help us hand out slim jims.
Yes, we need volunteers to stand beside the liberty bell and hand out slim jims
Yes, we need volunteers to make some of those cool NASAR related Ron Paul signs for the camp-site...

There is much to do in North Texas -- 1/2 million people.....

Are you ready? Go here to VOLUNTEER you might get some BEER?
PLEASE JUST RSVP to the NASCAR EVENT then please contact me.
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/767/calendar/
dreineke@ntin.net
I put you to work slim jimmen.... YEAH.