PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army deployed Psy-Ops on U.S. Senators to increase war funding.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-24-2011, 09:45 AM
http://m.rollingstone.com/?redirurl=/politics/news/another-runaway-general-army-deploys-psy-ops-on-u-s-senators-20110223

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators.

squarepusher
02-24-2011, 09:54 AM
this the electoral republic system shows its weakness

HOLLYWOOD
02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
Our Tax Dollars and the US Military targeting US Senators... that's illegal big time.

But it is legal for all the Military Industrial Complex / War Corporations to target US Senators... General Dynamics, Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, Blackwater/XE and Dick Cheney's favorite, KBR Inc.

Our government is Banana Republic conducting Terrorist Operations on it's own government, people and country... let alone around the globe.

PS: The DOD budget actually increased in all these BS budget cutting PR garbage nonsense... kinda tells you the scams, charades and frauds being conducted, but war and control are healthier than ever.

Reason
02-24-2011, 11:38 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/another-runaway-general-army-deploys-psy-ops-on-u-s-senators-20110223

Matt Collins
02-24-2011, 12:06 PM
I think I'm going to e-mail this to Rand and some of his staff.

awake
02-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Do people really think that this was a slip up vs. standard operating procedure? That the U.S. Psychos Control apparatus is only for foreign nation operations?

This is SOP folks, home and abroad.

american.swan
02-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Email? There's only 100. Call them all!

Senator's should be pissed off!! Or maybe they like it. "It was like a massage." "I'd do it again." "It wasn't the first time." "Felt great." "It didn't effect my vote."

Vergil
02-24-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm kinda surprised this got in the news in the first place. This Black Operation kind of crap hardly ever gets leaked. We should keep this topic on the top of the page. Its shameful our military would behave this way.

QueenB4Liberty
02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm kinda surprised this got in the news in the first place. This Black Operation kind of crap hardly ever gets leaked. We should keep this topic on the top of the page. Its shameful our military would behave this way.

Frankly, I'm not surprised at all.

Vergil
02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Frankly, I'm not surprised at all. What do you mean? They wanted this to get out?

MikeStanart
02-24-2011, 06:42 PM
I was more shocked to hear that Charlie Sheen had a drinking problem. :D

Zinggggg.

But seriously, this shit ain't funny.

MN Patriot
02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
I saw this on Yahoo. Very suspicious of why they would release this story to the public. http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110224/pl_dailycaller/reportarmygeneralillegallyorderedpsyopsofficerstoi nfluencepublicofficials_1

Psy ops is probably using this article to gauge the interest of the American public on how much they are aware of being manipulated by the media.
The world order is falling apart and the Establishment wants to know what percentage of the population is aware of and opposes the world government, new world order that is being put in place. Yahoo and Google are used to track what we read and post. The NSA headquarters in DC probably keeps track of all this stuff. This post is being flagged right now. If you thumbs up, you are flagged. Thumbs down and you are safe. You aren't paranoid if they really are trying to keep you enslaved with income taxes and perpetual debt.

Who knows how much is recorded, monitored, stored to try and keep tabs on what people are thinking and doing. The Establishment might be scared, the middle east suddenly revolted, they probably didn't see it coming. The chaos and unpredictability of the web prevents them from understanding what is happening.

pcosmar
02-24-2011, 09:54 PM
Email? There's only 100. Call them all!

Senator's should be pissed off!! Or maybe they like it. "It was like a massage." "I'd do it again." "It wasn't the first time." "Felt great." "It didn't effect my vote."

Kind of curious.
Now that they know they were played, how do they feel about it?
or are they really stupid enough not to care?

heavenlyboy34
02-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the post, OP. Sharing it with everyone I know. :cool:

heavenlyboy34
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I saw this on Yahoo. Very suspicious of why they would release this story to the public. http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110224/pl_dailycaller/reportarmygeneralillegallyorderedpsyopsofficerstoi nfluencepublicofficials_1

Psy ops is probably using this article to gauge the interest of the American public on how much they are aware of being manipulated by the media.
The world order is falling apart and the Establishment wants to know what percentage of the population is aware of and opposes the world government, new world order that is being put in place. Yahoo and Google are used to track what we read and post. The NSA headquarters in DC probably keeps track of all this stuff. This post is being flagged right now. If you thumbs up, you are flagged. Thumbs down and you are safe. You aren't paranoid if they really are trying to keep you enslaved with income taxes and perpetual debt.

Who knows how much is recorded, monitored, stored to try and keep tabs on what people are thinking and doing. The Establishment might be scared, the middle east suddenly revolted, they probably didn't see it coming. The chaos and unpredictability of the web prevents them from understanding what is happening.

lolz...if you're that paranoid, you could always use an anonymyzer in your browser. But, even if "they" are monitoring everything, the nature of information on the webbernets changes so fast that it becomes a pain in the arse to sort through and figure out which info is BS and which is genuine.

MN Patriot
02-25-2011, 05:23 AM
lolz...if you're that paranoid, you could always use an anonymyzer in your browser. But, even if "they" are monitoring everything, the nature of information on the webbernets changes so fast that it becomes a pain in the arse to sort through and figure out which info is BS and which is genuine.

The NSA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA) and FBI likely have massive monitoring programs trying to keep track of communication inside and outside the US. From the NSA link:

One of NSA's published patents describes a method of geographically locating an individual computer site in an Internet-like network, based on the latency of multiple network connections.
Yes, there is a lot of data to sort through, but I've stopped being amazed at what they can do with computers. If you can imagine it, they are probably already doing it.
They have a list, they already know who we are, they are watching. I'm not too worried...yet.