PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brown rejects the Tea Party and says it is not productive to be critical of Obama

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-24-2011, 08:03 AM
http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/scott-brown-rejects-tea-party-says-it-s-not-productive-to-criticize-obama

JK/SEA
02-24-2011, 08:11 AM
i reject scott brown.

Mark37snj
02-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Scott Brown is the same as Michelle Bachman, LIED THEIR ASS OFF TO GET ELECTED!

itshappening
02-24-2011, 08:32 AM
not productive to be critical of 14 trillion in debt?

what should we do Scott, say nothing and whistle in the wind ?

Go along, get along, major fail. He will amount to nothing as a Senator unlike Rand Paul

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Interesting... Scott Brown says Romney is his man.. I think maybe this could use some spreading

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/sen-scott-brown-mitt-romneys-my-man/#

CableNewsJunkie
02-24-2011, 08:43 AM
He does have a point about not focusing criticism on JUST Obama.

But that's not what WE (the true liberty movement) were originally doing anyway...that's what Fox News and the RNC did to the Tea Party when they co-opted it.

Then the 'liberal' media 'retaliated' and conditioned their viewers to put their fingers in their ears so they wouldn't hear our message. The left and right factions of the system worked together to corral as many people as they could back into the tired old paradigm.

We see what's coming and we're trying to get as many people as we can in life-rafts before the ship sinks - but too many of them continue to look to their trusted gatekeepers for guidance.

wizardwatson
02-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Interesting... Scott Brown says Romney is his man.. I think maybe this could use some spreading

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/sen-scott-brown-mitt-romneys-my-man/#

Was this Scott Brown ever on the side of liberty or did the people just "hope" he was? Was there deception on his part? Did no one vet this guy?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Was this Scott Brown ever on the side of liberty or did the people just "hope" he was? Was there deception on his part? Did no one vet this guy?

He was not a Kennedy and so automatically became the golden boy of the GOP despite many warnings that this guy was a RINO.

erowe1
02-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Scott Brown is the same as Michelle Bachman, LIED THEIR ASS OFF TO GET ELECTED!

What did he lie about? He ran as a liberal, and now he's legislating as a liberal.

HOLLYWOOD
02-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Just to show you most of these political hacks will USE ANYBODY and EVERYTHING to get elected into office. Once there, then it's time to see what the polls shows and ride the populist wave to the next election.

Man, did he have me fooled... I thought he was an idiot... puppeted to position. But we know, he capable of diabolical conniving rhetoric.

Scott Brown, another US Senator that's worse of both parties... right Olympia Snow, Susan Collins?

VBRonPaulFan
02-24-2011, 10:49 AM
He was not a Kennedy and so automatically became the golden boy of the GOP despite many warnings that this guy was a RINO.

Nah, if I remember correctly he was against Obamacare and he was a much needed vote against it at the time... and he was also better than any Kennedy as far as issues go. Everyone knew he was basically a RINO though.

sparebulb
02-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Scott Brown, Lindsey Graham, etc are proof-positive that butt-slamming turns you into a globalist/commie hack..........or is it the other way around?

Mark37snj
02-24-2011, 09:10 PM
What did he lie about? He ran as a liberal, and now he's legislating as a liberal.

“The last stimulus bill didn’t create one new job,” Brown said in response to a question about a jobs bill pending in the Senate. He added that the stimulus may have retained some jobs.
-Scott Brown February 4th

“This Senate jobs bill is not perfect. I wish the tax cuts were deeper and broader, but I am voting for it because it contains measures that will help put people back to work. ... I hope for improvements in that process going forward.”
-Scott Brown February 22nd

"It didn't take Scott Brown very long to break one of his most important campaign promises and even his own statements by voting to advance another Stimulus Bill":