PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising Idea - Affiliate Marketing

brumans
06-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Ok, so I was thinking of a way we can all raise some money for the support of Ron Paul's campaign.

Now, I'm fairly big in the affiliate marketing business and if we can organize this well we can easily make some good money for this campaign.

Basically, I'm signed up on a few affiliate programs that pays me commission for every potential lead I generate through their links. These potential leads are usually big-named companies who have teamed up with the affiliate networks and a lot of them consist of free trials.

Here are some examples:

Blockbuster Online ($9.95 for the first month)... if someone signs up for this program using one of my specific affiliate links, We get paid $46.00.

Blockbuster Online (2-week free trial) - We get paid $30

Video Professor Trial -... $47

People PC -... $41

Stamps.com 30-day free trial -... $22
Bargain.com Free Trial -... $18

SunRocket VOiP service-... $88

Advantage Language Trial -... $34

Columbia House DVD -... $31

etc. etc. There are TONS of these. There are absolutely no commitments for these offers, so if you do not like the service you are free to cancel and you won't be billed (although, you should only complete it if you're interested in the service -- try it out and if you like it, keep it!)

All of the offers that I have are INCENTIVIZED, meaning that I am allowed to offer you guys an incentive (such as paying you money, or donating it to dr. paul) to complete these offers.

This is just an idea to gain some money money.. if someone is low on money, they can easily just complete one of these offers and get the campaign an easy and free $20 all the way to $88 (possibly more), for trying out these products/services.

How does this sound to everyone? Any questions? I know if we were to do this we'd have to work a few things out.