PDA

View Full Version : How is Walker going to balance the rest of the $3.7B budget?

Michael Landon
02-23-2011, 12:48 PM
To deviate away from the Walker v Unions debate, what is his plan to balance the rest of the budget?

I've read that the bill regarding the unions would save Wisconsin $300 million but that would leave $3.4B left, what are his plans for cutting that and balancing the budget?

I ask because I've yet to hear it and I'm hoping someone else has.

Thanks.

- ML

libertybrewcity
02-23-2011, 12:52 PM
The 300 million over two years balances the budget for this year. I'm sure he'll work something up for the rest of it. He did a great job in Mke County

Jack Bauer
02-23-2011, 01:00 PM
To deviate away from the Walker v Unions debate, what is his plan to balance the rest of the budget?

I've read that the bill regarding the unions would save Wisconsin $300 million but that would leave $3.4B left, what are his plans for cutting that and balancing the budget?

I ask because I've yet to hear it and I'm hoping someone else has I'm desperate to paint Walker as a hypocrite.

Thanks.

- ML

Fixed.

Michael Landon
02-23-2011, 05:55 PM
The 300 million over two years balances the budget for this year. I'm sure he'll work something up for the rest of it. He did a great job in Mke County

I heard that they were $140 million in the hole for this year, but it balloons up to $3.6 billion next year. I'm assuming that half of the $300 million will cover this year's deficit and that the other $160 million will go towards next year. Okay, so that fixes this year. What are his plans for tackling next year's deficiit?

- ML