PDA

View Full Version : Dem Congressman tells unions thugs: “need to get out on the streets and get a little blood

Agorism
02-23-2011, 09:54 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/23/dem-congressman-tells-unions-that-they-need-to-get-out-on-the-streets-and-get-a-little-bloody/

FrankRep
02-23-2011, 09:57 AM
http://www.site.politca.com/images/seiu_meeting4.jpg

Fuse is Lit: Obama and Unions to Take the WI Uproar Nationally. SEIU Solidarity Rallies (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280526-Fuse-is-Lit-Obama-and-Unions-to-Take-the-WI-Uproar-Nationally.-SEIU-Solidarity-Rallies)

pcosmar
02-23-2011, 10:17 AM
And they accuse others of promoting violence.

remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful

for now.
:mad:

2young2vote
02-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm assuming she meant they should cut their wrists in front of the tea party people because they cry so much...or maybe not.

But something like this is not surprising given the events in the middle east. They think they should protest because other people were doing it. I honestly don't think the protests would be as big if it hadn't been on the news for several weeks prior.

HOLLYWOOD
02-23-2011, 10:28 AM
So much for the egalitarians, eh? Fuckin hypocrites.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-23-2011, 10:48 AM
And they accuse others of promoting violence.

remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful, remaining peaceful

for now.
:mad:

I have an awful feeling its going to take someone getting bloodied who was peacefully counter-protesting this kind of shit to actually make the media pay attention. Of course, its possible I'm wrong and they will ignore it.

Stary Hickory
02-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Unions historically have been thug organizations. They simply codified their thuggish ways into law, and used the government as a means to achieve ends through state sponsored violence. If government stops covering their violent tendencies the unions will attempt to return to their previous violent and thuggish ways.

I don't doubt this one bit.

akforme
02-23-2011, 11:45 AM
A couple things I just noticed about this whole debate is that first, it's getting a lot of MSM attention. Anything that gets this much attention is getting it for a reason. The second, which probably answers the first, is it's a pro-government protest. Those two combined smell of spin and bullshit.

belian78
02-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah, some have said that this is purposely being pumped up by the MSM to brew up the perfect storm for Obamas 2012 reelection. I believe this to be the case, the media turning this into 'republicans war on the middle class'.

Stary Hickory
02-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah, some have said that this is purposely being pumped up by the MSM to brew up the perfect storm for Obamas 2012 reelection. I believe this to be the case, the media turning this into 'republicans war on the middle class'.

I really dont think the SEUI's antics and thug tactics have been helping Obama. Youtube has done wonders really. Nor do I think some congressmen calling for blood in the streets to be a rallying cry for mostly rationally minded Americans.

Chieppa1
02-23-2011, 12:27 PM

If the middle class thinks those Union idiots represent them then they are just as stupid as they were 4 years ago.

Stary Hickory
02-23-2011, 12:28 PM
If the middle class thinks those Union idiots represent them then they are just as stupid as they were 4 years ago.

The Unions represent themselves at a direct cost to anyone using their services or buying their products.

coastie
02-23-2011, 12:28 PM
I aint scared.;)

FUCK YOU UNIONS. ALL OF THEM.

...and I highly advise you dont attack me.:D