PDA

View Full Version : Picture: Glenn Beck's Chalkboard tonight

Knightskye
02-23-2011, 02:00 AM
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8937/dsci0003p.jpg

I didn't watch the show, so I don't know what he was talking about, but apparently there are three options.

Is he an actor or a theorist?

Rocco
02-23-2011, 02:06 AM
He's a moron.

squarepusher
02-23-2011, 02:23 AM
who still watches this guy?

Knightskye
02-23-2011, 02:37 AM

2.5 million people?

notsure
02-23-2011, 02:49 AM
har har

Not me. Is his show still on FOX? I couldn't stand him on the other network.
They pulled his radio show from my local affiliate. They only played him for a few months. Now Neil Boortz is back on; where Beck had taken his time slot. I don't know, maybe he comes on some other time of day now; talk radio these days is such BS, I can't really follow it.
Honestly I never knew of the guy before the 08 election. I knew I didn't like him almost instantly.

messana
02-23-2011, 03:07 AM
Funny how he makes sense in Freedom Watch but when he does his own show he's completely clueless.

Batman
02-23-2011, 04:35 AM
He has devil horns.

eduardo89
02-23-2011, 04:48 AM
He's a moron.

This needed to be reposted.

TroySmith
02-23-2011, 06:16 AM
It was a good show. Maybe too much for some of the braindead around here. He went into how the progressive and communist are working together and also how they have helped intervene in the Middle East. Lots of video and audio evidence to support it.

realtonygoodwin
02-23-2011, 06:55 AM
I have listened to Glenn Beck since about 2003 or 2004, if not a little earlier. He used to focus more on entertainment. I liked his show, he would have Mor(e)on Trivia and stuff like that. Now he has gotten hysterical and cries too much and always talks about the same things over and over. He used to be much funnier and less fear-mongery.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-23-2011, 07:01 AM
I have listened to Glenn Beck since about 2003 or 2004, if not a little earlier. He used to focus more on entertainment. I liked his show, he would have Mor(e)on Trivia and stuff like that. Now he has gotten hysterical and cries too much and always talks about the same things over and over. He used to be much funnier and less fear-mongery.

He's getting paid a lot more.

realtonygoodwin
02-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Yeah, ever since he got on TV (first CNN Headline News, now Fox), he has just gone downhill.

AZKing
02-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Those damn communists.

Slutter McGee
02-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Damn that man for saying things so many here agree with. What a jerk.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

olehounddog
02-23-2011, 08:33 AM
He's a moron.

This

realtonygoodwin
02-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Damn that man for saying things so many here agree with. What a jerk.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

+1

kahless
02-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Beck is right on the money about allot of things and it would do this country good if more people would educate themselves watching his program. The problem I have with Beck is that he has in past disparaged candidates inline with the beliefs he preaches on his show. This leads me to believe he might be a fraud that tells us what we want to hear for the purpose of eventually herding the sheep to his big government establishment candidate. (i.e. controlled opposition)

VBRonPaulFan
02-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Beck is right on the money about allot of things and it would do this country good if more people would educate themselves watching his program. The problem I have with Beck is that he has in past disparaged candidates inline with the beliefs he preaches on his show. This leads me to believe he might be a fraud that tells us what we want to hear for the purpose of eventually herding the sheep to his big government establishment candidate. (i.e. controlled opposition)

+1, he's playing to the masses to set them up for later most likely.

iamse7en
02-23-2011, 09:37 AM
An inside source told me he will subtly endorse Ron Paul for President at a crucial time in the elections. Much like the Rush endorsement of Romney last year, "there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney." Beck will say something to that effect, but of Ron Paul.

scottditzen
02-23-2011, 09:37 AM
^ ^ ^ Hi Kahless. I agree Beck is right on a number of issues, but he has entered a realm of either mental instability or fake, hyper-emotional showmanship that is just unbearable to listen to.

Case in point, a few months ago on his radio show he sounded in tears, talking about how he was suffering from an undisclosed illness, going to the doctor, worried about the future of his life and family etc. But the thing is, he had his whole, heartfelt confessional spiel timed perfectly between the commercial breaks, where he made certain that he would open up just a bit more about the cause of his medical condition in the next segment!

I've seen this act before with televangelists in the 80's. Play on emotion, don't allow any opposing viewpoint to get in the way of the show.

He has no education, is simply a version of "shock jock lite" and even when he was more stable, if a caller made a good opposing viewpoint, Beck wisely hung up on that caller rather than try to debate the issue. He's an entertainer, and quite possibly, either a disingenuous or an unstable one at that.

p.s. iamse7en I fear Beck throwing his support behind RP will do more to discredit the cause more than anything else.

ExPatPaki
02-23-2011, 09:38 AM
So what was this episode about? Is it that 3 groups might take over? Communists, Islamists, or Soro type of "open society"?

I really want what Glenn's smoking. I think he might get the purple urple sticky icky green shit.

Sola_Fide
02-23-2011, 09:45 AM
An inside source told me he will subtly endorse Ron Paul for President at a crucial time in the elections. Much like the Rush endorsement of Romney last year, "there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney." Beck will say something to that effect, but of Ron Paul.

Is your inside source David Koch?

pcosmar
02-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Is he an actor or a theorist?

He is a Propagandist.
A professional manipulator of opinion.

TomtheTinker
02-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Glenn Beck's job is to confuse people...that is all there is to it.

outspoken
02-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Glenn Beck has tremendous respect for Judge N who will in due time influence him and his thinking. he will slowly see the light and bring his viewers into line with true liberty thinking. I think it is great to see Fox have Stossel and Judge and I see a shift occurring in the thinking of neo cons in general. WE ARE BROKE and war is expensive.

pcosmar
02-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Glenn Beck has tremendous respect for Judge N who will in due time influence him and his thinking. he will slowly see the light and bring his viewers into line with true liberty thinking. I think it is great to see Fox have Stossel and Judge and I see a shift occurring in the thinking of neo cons in general. WE ARE BROKE and war is expensive.

Glenn Beck has Fakes tremendous respect for Judge N and will in due time counteract him and his message.
he will slowly dilute the message and bring his viewers into line with the New World Order.

Fixed it for ya

kahless
02-23-2011, 11:49 AM
^ ^ ^ Hi Kahless. I agree Beck is right on a number of issues, but he has entered a realm of either mental instability or fake, hyper-emotional showmanship that is just unbearable to listen to.

Case in point, a few months ago on his radio show he sounded in tears, talking about how he was suffering from an undisclosed illness, going to the doctor, worried about the future of his life and family etc. But the thing is, he had his whole, heartfelt confessional spiel timed perfectly between the commercial breaks, where he made certain that he would open up just a bit more about the cause of his medical condition in the next segment!

I've seen this act before with televangelists in the 80's. Play on emotion, don't allow any opposing viewpoint to get in the way of the show.

He has no education, is simply a version of "shock jock lite" and even when he was more stable, if a caller made a good opposing viewpoint, Beck wisely hung up on that caller rather than try to debate the issue. He's an entertainer, and quite possibly, either a disingenuous or an unstable one at that.

p.s. iamse7en I fear Beck throwing his support behind RP will do more to discredit the cause more than anything else.

I do feel like I have been played at times and despise his big gov Neocon radio sidekicks. I cannot stomach the radio show because of his establishment sidekicks. Albeit have not listened to his radio show in last few months (are local station dumped his show).

Have you been watching the TV show? He is the only voice in the MSM that is touching on liberty issues and therefore has been doing far more good than any other TV host. I know someone will correct me and point out we have Judge Napalitano and Stossel but lets face it, FBN has limited family cable penetration in the US. Where as Beck's FNC show is on basic cable everywhere and his show is one of the highest rated in cable news.

I do think it is important to expose and remind people of Beck being a fraud in cases where he bashes candidates inline with his beliefs in favor of candidates opposite to what he preaches on his show. Therefore if he tries to heard the sheep to a big government establishment candidate like Mitt Romney people will see through it.