PDA

View Full Version : Teacher at my School Running for Congress

paulaholic
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Thought some of you might be interested in this. George Phillips, who teaches at my school in upstate NY, is making a bid for Congress. Unfortunately, he's not a Ron Paul Republican, but he has a decent platform overall and is a man of integrity. He's worked in Congress and the Senate before with Brownback and Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey.

www.phillipsforcongress08.com

Let me know what you think. I know he's not perfect issue-wise, but it's very exciting to have someone I know personally in a race like this.

kylejack
10-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Hm, his issues page is a little light on substance, on top of his issues that he lists not being so fantastic. Convert this dude into a Ron Paul-ican and we will get him elected! You could point out that Paul Broun has already been victorious, Ron Paul-platform style.

steph3n
10-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Can i talk to him for a few hours on the phone? :D
I can aid him in knowing the problem and the correction needed..... the constitution!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-23-2007, 02:07 PM
No thanks.

Malakai0
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
We need a freedom congressional candidate down here in Florida. I hate my congressman, he is useless. Voted yes for every bad piece of legislation the Bush administration has shoved down our throats.